Who's philosophy/world view did you agree with the most?

Who's philosophy/world view did you agree with the most?

>“The disciplines of physical exercise, meditation and study aren't terribly esoteric. The means to attain a capability far beyond that of the so-called ordinary person are within the reach of everyone, if their desire and their will are strong enough. I have studied science, art, religion and a hundred different philosophies. Anyone could do as much. By applying what you learn and ordering your thoughts in an intelligent manner it is possible to accomplish almost anything. Possible for an 'ordinary person.' There's a notion I'd like to see buried: the ordinary person. Ridiculous. There is no ordinary person.”

12 years old - Rorsarch
15 years old - Comedian
20 years old - Manhattan
21 years old - Ozymandias

Neechie

based ozzy

probably nite owl. just doesn't fucking know, tries to do the right thing, gets caught up in nonsense, doesn't even bother trying to explain it all, just deals with it as best as possible

he always seemed like a much more sad character in the comic

Why is watchmen such a good story Sup Forums?
I cannot figure it out for the life of me.
Is it because it takes place acting as a historical commentary of the times the story takes place or what?

Anyone who does not agree with Nite Owl first and foremost is autistic.

Comedian all the way.
I'm a diver in the Royal Navy now and I'm a pretty big badass.

Silk Spectre. Fuck everything, literally

I want to write a story like watchmen.
How do I go about doing that?

>Le moral relativity
>oldest

The Comedian has the closest to a realistic philosophy, but It's always more complicated than that.

Agree with what though, there's no maxim?

As said, he's certainly endearing, tries to do the right thing, but what's the "agree" with?

Shaggy 2 dope

HALLELUJAH

you can agree that there's too much information and you don't have the ability to gather and understand enough of it to have one big overarching ideal the world should fall under in some way.

Just see what seems to be working and try to keep it working/improve it etc.

>rorsarch

Rorschach

You can't make huge sacrifices on uncertainties.

Lets say you have a city about to errupt in violence over a murder and there is a 60% chance you cant stop the violence if you hang a patsy publically you aren't morally jistified to do so cause there is no certainty you will avoid mass death

Ozy is the answer I tell myself. But realistically I'm oblivious and cowardly like night owl.

This. Ozymandias was a prick who wanted to feel like he had "le enlightend sophisticated motivations" when he really just succeeded in bringing together two shitty despotic nations.

well you're on this board so you're already fucking up

killing people is always a bad thing but Ozy somehow saved the world by killing a fucking lot of people

still like Ror better because hiding the truth is for fags

>saved the world
did he?

What if the United States told the world the atomic bombs were actually aliens.

World Peace?

hmmmmmmm

I agree with Spectre

There's no certainty in anything, might aswell disband the justice system if you feel that way because innocents will always be punished.

The joke- I mean comedian

Rorschach is just like me - intelligent, nihilistic and with no sense of humor