Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

Other urls found in this thread:

hsbc.com/news-and-insight/media-resources/media-releases/2017/millennials-waking-up-to-retirement-reality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup.

if Sup Forums didnt exist you would waste your time another way

yes

PaulPost

No I wouldn't

I don't believe you to be quite honest with you family.

I dont care what you believe

Well it would seem we're at a standoff.

I'm just saying that I keep wasting my time on this shithole. I don't even enjoy posting here.

Awwww... aren't you a cute little Canuck

I'm the same way but I think the greater problem is that I just don't enjoy my life in general. People who don't enjoy life are experts at wasting it.

>I don't even enjoy posting here.
same

>people who don't enjoy life are experts at wasting it

Oh shit m8 the last six years just passed before my eyes and you are absolutely fucking right. If it wasn't Sup Forums it would be something else.

At least here I learn shit every now and then here, whereas the decades spent wall jumping just don't count.

I know how you feel. I kind of just do things on autopilot or just to pass the time.

But lately all my time revolves around Sup Forums.
>Wake up
>Go on Sup Forums
>Eat breakfest while on Sup Forums
>Go to work
>Spend most of the day on Sup Forums there
>Come home
>Shitpost on Sup Forums for hours without even changing from work clothes
>Eat
>Go to the gym
>Shitpost on 4xhan between sets for far too long
>Shitpost while doing cardio
>Come home
>Eat while Sup Forums
>Sup Forums until fall asleep(always too late and as a result I'm near chronically sleep deprived)

I don't even enjoy this place. I recognize it's the same shit threads every single day but I do it anyway for some reason. I don't even enjoy anything anymore, I just do it for some reason.

if you can shitpost while doing cardio you're doing it wrong

Sounds like a textbook addiction tbqh. This is coming from a person with a history of alcoholism in addition to excessive shitposting habits. You're using Sup Forums as a poor substitute for something else. Probably love.

I just do LISS on the memebike most of the time.

How do I fix the problem? Surely there's no rehab centre for 4chang addiction?

I dunno. I'm still here too, after all.

I just started school again at 36 but it isn't helping as much as I'd hoped.

>36
>still on Sup Forums and posting frogs

Jesus I need to stop before I become you

Please do, for your own sake. It isn't a good life.

I will...

I was looking up people I went to highschool with on linkedin and they're all becoming successful and doing something with their lives.

I have always had a job and shit but nothing to be particularly proud of. Going to get a computer science degree though, and get in on the tech shekels out west here.

Good job fella

try being 67 and still on Sup Forums, bra. it's gonna turn around one of these days, i keep saying to myself

I really fucking hope you're just shitposting. Fuck it, I'll assume you're for real. How did you end up on here in the first place? You were 52 when moot made this shithole.

He's using satire and hyperbole to suggest that we(well I at the very least) are being cowards by not accepting responsibility and instead putting off what we want to do, and what we want to stop.

Well...don't let your dreams be dreams and don't let your memes be memes.

Wish I was shitposting, the fact is that I am a homeless person who lives near the Bronx. I started coming here since 2004 after my wife divorced me on Christmas and took every penny along with my kids.

I never had a college education not any friends. Just lived the NEEt life mooching off my wife until she had enough.

These days I spend time trying to survive one day at a time. Good thing is I have made friends, a cadre of other bums like myself. They regularly shitpost on here, /brit/ being there favorite general and Sup Forums their favorite board

Kek

>tfw I have exams next week
>tfw spent all day on Sup Forums instead of revising

No wonder yank posts are so fucking dreadful

i came on 4ch out of boredom and drunkenness today only to find this exact same thread i remember from a month ago.

question: has this shitlord been spamming this shit ever since? and if so why the fuck isn't it banned already?

They use brit proxies, la

How the fuck are homeless runts going to get a proxy you silly fat bastard, neck yourself

STOP FAPING

I'll just leave this here

hsbc.com/news-and-insight/media-resources/media-releases/2017/millennials-waking-up-to-retirement-reality

Normie reeeee

goddamn this Canadian is as bad as Ikibey
at least he can somewhat still communicate with people around him

Who the fuck is ikibey