As a Lana fan, I'm disappointed but not surprised. I could see this happening from miles away. Oh well...

As a Lana fan, I'm disappointed but not surprised. I could see this happening from miles away. Oh well, at least I can still enjoy her first 4 albums but this...thing is just pandering and it's not very good.

Lana Del Rey is not good

> Implying she was good in the first place

Pitchfork 8.2

I like it

garbo album

too many features nobody asked for

too commercialized

watered down poppier version of the gimmick she's been pushing for awhile now

I even loved Honeymoon but this is awful. You can do better Lana.

Pathetic failed attempt to revive her dead career with all those features. Shit album, she peaked at her debut.

The sad thing is, I know she can do better. Most people here give her a hard time but she was great even up to the last album, so what happened?

I think it was because she was hanging out with too many bozos and all their creative bukkake juices covered up what made Lana so great in the first place.

Born to Die is a really great album but that's about it

This is without question her best album to date.

The cringey moments are less cringey than on previous albums, and the highlights are the best songs she's ever made. (Love, Get Free)

Love is a fucking garbage song m8

I could see it playing in the roadhouse at the end of one of those new Twin Peaks episodes. It's hella dank. So fucking good.

Honeymoon was the best tho. And could you elaborate why you like it? It just didn't sit right with me, I like a few songs but I dunno. I'm skeptical.

I couldn't even get to Get Free because I stopped after Sean Lennon made me wanna kms

She threw everything that I believe she was capable of in one release. It's all over the place, for better or worse. I can respect what she did on this album. Cut the 3 or 4 worst tracks off the album and it's probably top 30 of the year.

>As a Lana fan, I'm disappointed
No Lana fan was disappointed.

Don't be such a blind stan and act like she doesn't deserve criticism, I'm only looking at it objectively.

This isn't any less commercial or poppy than her previous albums

The only disappointment is the year or 2 wait until the next album.

this album is pretty perfect, just amazing
it's just as good as hm/uv and even better than btd imo. personally, i like the songs everyone here seems to dislike (summer bummer, love, lfl, gl,...) but i get why they're so hated since it's not what people are used to from lana
i always love what she does, no matter what but to be fair and honest i wish some songs were produced differently even tho i still like them

reminder than lana del old hag has no artistic merit whatsoever and her """"music"""" is bad in every way. I doubt if she even writes it herself, kek.

Be gone, Marinafag.

You can like both, ya know...