Alright Sup Forums let's see if you guys can help me with this

Alright Sup Forums let's see if you guys can help me with this.

> Be me.
>24 years old.
> Chubby guy 5' 7.
> Weights 215.
> Wanting to lose weight but can't exercise.
> Single and wanting to reach weight of 160.
> Eating due to boredom.
> Tried for 3 weeks staying off sugar drinks.
> Dropped down to 204 and never below.
> Been struggling back and forth between.
> Back at 215.
> Need a quick and easy way to lose weight.

If successful, I will drop a giveaway of $200 in Steam / gift cards. I will also make the final date for weighing in 3 months from now. All I have to do is see the threads titled "FAT FUCK WHERES OUR GIFT CARDS" and I will start pouring them out in the thread with time stamps every 5 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
amazon.com/CAP-Barbell-Neoprene-Coated-Dumbbells/dp/B015WE0TE0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501856282&sr=8-2&keywords=5 pound dumbbells
amazon.com/CAP-Rubber-Medicine-Ball-10-Pound/dp/B000S5HWQC/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1501856401&sr=1-4&keywords=medicine ball
themilitarydiet.com/military-diet-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no quick and easy way, dingus.
Just eat less and exercise more.

There is no such thing as quick and easy weightloss. I suggest you check out Scooby and learn how it works. If you dont have the discipline to lay off snacks and sugary drinks you'll stay fat.

Soylent.
Eat only soylent.
Drink nothing but water
Walk a little.

Soylent is a meal replacement that only has what your body needs to survive in it. Nothing extra. I went from 280 to 215 in a couple months. I'm just lean muscle now.

A.) CANT exercise? ... get off your ass and do it
B.) 3 weeks ... jesus dude, shit takes a while. especially if all you're doing is very slightly altering your existing diet.

My advice is to fucking exercise, and actually look at your diet, how many calories are you 'actually' eating every day, if you're 5'7" and 215ish you can go down to 1600 calories / day for the next 3 months pretty easily and probly lose a solid 40 lbs.

Eat only salad (no dressings, no potato or starch) and drink only water, green tea or black coffee. It won't be pleasant, but you'll lose weight. Once you're ready to come off this regime, wean through apples, watermelon, sweet potato and chicken breast. Remember discipline is the only thing that will get you through.

Also, walk moar

>Need a quick and easy way to lose weight.
Cut yr leg off.

This, Lipo is the only "easy" way, but you'll look like shit. Stop being a lazy cunt OP

The only way you are going to lose over 50lbs in 3 weeks is if you smoke crack and get mono at the sametime. So.... that's my suggestion. Smoke crack and hang out at a hospital till you get mono.

>5'7
>215lbs
>Chubby

you're obese you fat fuck

I'm 5'11 350 pounds
I've been doing 1200 max calories daily for 5 months
Came down from 380
Walking 1 hr daily
Any tips?

Get your thyroid checked out. Food doesn't always cause the problem.

Incorporate some type of fasting into your lifestyle.

Every time I exercise, my body flames up and get instant hives and rashes. Been like this since I had a massive allergic reaction to medication when I was a kid. Otherwise I would just enjoy running and regaining stamina. I would like to avoid going through that. It's uncomfortable, annoying, and irritating to deal with.

Excercise you fat lazy fuck, and get over your bullshit oral fixation. I was 350lbs, 6'4". In less than a year I dropped to 248lbs. Know Why? I got a job at a rock quarry, and stopped eating like a dumpster. Man the fuck up faggot, I did it at 39 years old, with nerve damage in my right leg. what's your fucking excuse again?

Wouldn't cut calories any more. You'll have to up your activity. Maybe try jogging instead of walking, or even better, swimming. Generally, try to be more mobile. Use stairs rather than lifts, stretch your legs every hour for a few minutes, stuff like that. You're doing good so far, keep it up.

You dumb faggot. Fasting only makes the problem worse because it puts your body into "survival" mode and it holds onto your fat reserves.

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

If that's you I have some bad news, that's morbid obesity. You will die young if you don't stop consuming sugar.

Okay, listen carefully.

As often as you can, go on jogs wearing a track suit while carrying these weights: amazon.com/CAP-Barbell-Neoprene-Coated-Dumbbells/dp/B015WE0TE0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501856282&sr=8-2&keywords=5 pound dumbbells

The extra weight will burn off more than an average jog. In-face, to make it easier on yourself, just power-walk, do a fast walk with them in your hands, using the average up, down, back, down hand motions that you would use during walking.

Secondly, exercise with this medicine ball: amazon.com/CAP-Rubber-Medicine-Ball-10-Pound/dp/B000S5HWQC/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1501856401&sr=1-4&keywords=medicine ball

Now, for the diet you will be on, I am going to need you to drink a lot of Slim Fast and eat a lot more healthy shit. Next time you are at the store, you are going to need to buy yourself some fresh apples, fresh bananas, and fresh oranges to snack on when you get hungry. Those are the 3 most basic fruits, but hey, they are great for snacking on, instead of having that chocolate bar, eat an apple.

You are going to want to eat more vegetables as sides for dinner. Corn, greenbeans, beats, etc. Anything that is high calorie you are going to want to not eat as much of.

And that should down you are good 40-45 pounds, then you are going to want to up the anti a little bit to lose the rest of the weight. Get heavier dumbbells, a heavier medicine ball, longer power-walks, make your dinner 75% healthy.

CKC my dude
Calories
Keto
Cardio

Don't do cardio, start by getting stronger look up 0-100 push-ups on youtube by Scooby1961. If you spend 15min a day and drink a shit ton of water and get good sleep basal metabolism will start to rise, then you can start doing cardio. You are getting rashes probably because of an adverse reaction to lactic acid build up that your body doesn't recognize from the prolonged sedentary lifestyle.

>Wanting to lose weight but can't exercise.

If you wanted to lose weight you would fucking exercise. You clearly don't want to lose weight enough.

I was 200 pounds a year and a half ago. Started off with changing what I ate. A lot of meat but yoghurt instead of sour cream, coconut milk light instead of heavy cream, etc. I lost 25 pounds in 3 months. Skinnier but still fat.

Then I started to exercise. I lifted for 5-6 days a week. I didn't want to do it because it was hard. But I kept going through it. Now I'm 190 and lean as fuck.

Just get the fuck up and exercise, you lazy piece of shit.

Buy a bike, use it to get places. You can send me the $200 now if you want. Fuck the gym or things that actually take dedication. I ride every day to work and back, takes about 50 minutes total, I have a six pack and eat as much shit as I want.

A "normal & healthy weight" is a WAY OF LIFE.

Drill that into your skull. There's no special diet, no detour, no fast way to reach it. You need to change your lifestyle forever. That's the only way. Because even if you go on a diet or get surgery, you'll always regain the weight that you lost in no time at all due to your lifestyle.

You need to change who you are at the very core. You need to give up on many foods that make you happy. You need to find happiness elsewhere.

Otherwise, you just have to accept yourself for who you are. Concede that you'll never be able to achieve your ideal image and find happiness the way you are.

op needs diet of consistency and positive thinking

It won't be easy dingus because you have to push yourself to new extremes to burn it off naturally if you don't want strange new problems

Can't exercise? Unless you're disabled, that's what you need most. Counting calories will let you lose weight, but you'll still look like a saggy sack of shit, and still not be happy. Lift some heavy ass weight

try to find a new hobby, to not eat out of boredom. exercise, find a buddy to do it with you. you'll stay motivated. this isn't fast but the best way to not go back to an unhealthy lifestyle after losing a bit of weight.

Also walk places. Walking at your current weight will burn off almost as much as jogging for a healthy person. Don't be afraid to sweat, if you have access to a sauna or hot tub go for a walk do the push-ups and hop in the heat for a half hour. Also Stretch.

As much of a meme as it is, I did paleo and lost about 30 pounds just cutting out grain and dairy.

Try 700 Cal Max a day and 4 hours of walking .this is what I did and it worked. Anything less never did anything

Or you just another up the the weight loss routine a couple notches. Excessive excersise and nothing but vitimins and bread with some fruit. That's it.

Dude, I'm 6'1 and I'm 200, I'm considered overweight for my height, you're fucking fat.

I've had issues with my thyroid before as a teen. I haven't had that checked in 10 years.

Thanks for the information. I'll definitely start to work my way towards that. Any tips on fighting urges of snacking though?

Thanks for the tip. I started using my LG Phone to record how many steps I take in 24 hours. The average I take is around 8k - 9.2k mostly because of my work environment.

Alright Sup Forums I am actually reading all your comments and liking where this is going. I do enjoy the positives and also the negatives which is actually motivating me. I have this on auto update and checking out the screen from time to time. I am currently working on crunches and moving onto push ups.

To prove I am not just some faggot who doesn't deliver, first person to get dubs I will post the Steam Card Code in the thread.

themilitarydiet.com/military-diet-plan/

You lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks just from giving up sugar drinks? Here's a clue fatty DO IT LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS!!!!! That's good progress you gave up on loser. Here's your diet tubs nothing to drink except water and black coffee, NO CARBS (i.e. Bread, pasta), absolutely as little added sugar as you can manage ( forgo ketchup, even limit the amount of freshfruit your eating and NO JUICES), no potatoes (fries, chips mashed, starch like carbs are just complex sugars) find some prep meal ideas you like on the internet and make your food ahead of time including a green vegetable and a lean protein (turkey and chicken are obvious but if you haven't tried replacing beef with bison I highly recommend it) and most importantly DO IT LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS!!! Lifestyle change is the only real way to lose weight if you wanna be a different person you havta behave like a different person it's not rocket science

Winrar. Keep this thread open and bumped, going to the store real quick to get a steam card.

Old wrestling trick drink soups dont eat. And to drip fast take a few laxatives

Fasting, look up this mans videos.

Listen Sup Forumsrother i was big, Not near you but i was big, best way to lose weight is regular tiny "meals" through the day to keep you "full" the hardest bit for me was the diet.
eg: shit like
>eggs every 4 hours
>simple low carbs every 4 hours
>salads with high protien(almost keto) every 4 hours
>you need to start lifting
Lifting helps you lose weight SO fucking much, i reccomend a simple PULL/PUSH/LEGS 3 days a week with a day's rest inbetween schedule,
Then do cardio inbetween each rest day, eg: walk, Then run, Then sprint, Or rowing machine do whatever cardio you want
>3 weeks staying of sugar drinks
>drink diet coke or fizzy flavored water, tastes like shit but it helps that habit

Other than that there's nothing you can do, Occupy yourself to avoid eating out of boredem, I know how it feels
goodluck OP
>inb4 bait

should've posted the boomer ))

Yes? No?

Also don't listen to anyone who says exercise more. The only way to lose weight is through diet. The only way your going to lose weight exercising is if you add enough muscle mass to increase your metabolism and that's easier said than done and in the meantime you'll find yourself more hungry and thinking " I've earned this" when the truth is you haven't earned shit it would take hours of cardio to burn off the calories and sugar from just one can of soda

hahhah that's funny,
Tho my signature is Hunter so gotta post it

> Wanting to lose weight but can't exercise.
There is no excuse. If you choose to be a loser you will be a loser. If you cant do this exersice then fucking find something that you CAN DO.

> Need a quick and easy way to lose weight.
Nope. NOPE! DO YOU MANHWORE HEAR ME!!!! NOOOOOOOPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

End yourself, mongoloid. That's not how the body works.

Op here, I'll post the code once I get home. I'm walking atm and don't have access to upload from phone. Need to send it to PC first.

600lb whale that can't lose weight here

600lbs is a dangerously low weight for an adult whale, eat more

Listen to this dude.

Exercise is good and all, but you'll see more significant results from changing your eating habits. Just keep your portions small, and try to only eat 3 meals a day.
Also as others have said you need the willpower to resist eating stuff you don't need to.

There is no such thing as quick and easy

A healthy rate of weight loss assuming eating well and exercising is about 2 pounds per week.

it probably took you over a decade to gain and maintain your current heft, and there's no fucking way you're going to drop 50 pounds in three months without exercising, you lazy sack of shit.

Meh might be more now, dunno

Thanks user
Worst case scenario I switch to 1k and 2 hours once I hit 330 and my body re acclimates to mobility
I gained 80% of my fat in 1-2 years because I quit hockey. I was so used to eating 4k calories a day and excersising constantly that I just went over a cliff when my body didn't know what to do withis all the food I wasn't burning off.
It's probably not thyroid but it's definetly a factor but worst case scenario I step up my game and get to 300 before looking into it

thats so true bro, i am also fat, but i am losing weight and gaining muscles, becouse i cant accept myself fat, and i am happy i go on right way

Op here. Y'all ready to be the first to get the code?

>yes
>calorie defeict
>rip your weight ez

Here you go Sup Forums Enjoy. From this day forward ahead 3 months from now, I will be back and if I succeed from the help of Sup Forums from becoming a fat loser to decent average in that time, I will be doing $200 giveaway of steam cards for Sup Forums if the threads titled "FAT FUCK WHERES OUR GIFT CARDS" and if I am up during that time to catch it. I will deliver to show that there's still hope unlike these un-delivering faggots.

OP thank you poorfag here i will use this to buy PUBG, been wanting to play for ages.
If you have ANYMORE questions PLEASE ask i will happily respond about this weight dilemma
Honestly as a tl:dr don't over-do exercise just enter a calorie deficient, DON'T DO ANY "CRUNCHES" OR SHIT YOU'LL DAMAMAGE YOURSELF Till you're at a lower body fat %
>trying to become a registered personal fitness instructor
OP thank you

its a used code unless someones just done it, post results if anyone got it

OP Here.
Someone got it. I don't even use steam that much since I have a shit pc. I wouldn't use it on myself because that would be a waste. Plus I'm not some fgt who browse Sup Forums and uses bait.

Lost almost 20 pounds in 2 and a half months, wasn't that fat to begin with but was overweight. Here is what I found helped me.
1. Stay away from fast food cooking channels and food shit in general on the internet. Just causes cravings.
2. When you crave fast food, NEVER EVER eat fast food when you're hungry or starving. Whenever you wanna eat pizza, just eat something like chicken breast, tuna, eggs and that kinda shit. Might not taste like pizza but will make you satisfied and crave less
3. Be busy. Walk, ride a bike, play videogames, play guitar. Boredom makes you overeat and ingest unneccessary calories.
4. Gym. Sorry but without the gym you'll look like a skinny fat sack of shit. Force yourself to go to the gym, it sucks for a couple of weeks but then it becomes therapeutic AND enjoyable.
5. Healthier foods. You wont believe the sheer amount of 2500 calories if you're eating the right foods. Actually finding it hard not to undereat now because I'm not hungry at all.

And most important- STOP being a whiny fat sack of shit. You CAN do i if you just try, you're not the first fat fuck in the world. Countless others did it, you can too. Godspeed and good luck fatanon

Thank you Sup Forums I am off to start making more healthier choices, and going to try to exercise more. Even if my body flares up with rashes or hives w/e it is. Here's my steam ID

profiles/76561198410163753

Feel free to add me on there to check up on when I will return with results if successful. Just made it. Not my main Steam.

goodluck Sup Forumsrother
Just prepare yourself for the saggy loose skin, It gets annoying

Last post then I'm getting off.

If anyone is on League and wants to add from EUNE servers my name is WrenchVital

>5'7"

>215

You're fucking morbidly obese, dude.

A fit 6' man should weigh about 180 unless he is a serious athlete.

NA > EU

fatass

Gain muscle mass, if you just diet you lose it. 1lb of muscle is the size of a strawberry, 1lb of fat is 1lb of butter. Muscle burns way more than fat so having more increases your metabolism. So just sitting on your ass will burn more calories.

You just need a basic routine that takes 10 mins 3 times a day to get started. 3 sets on each muscle group is all you need, don't need to even leave the house. Just seeing the improvement from such a small change will really motivate you to keep building on it.

Eat more protein, it will fill you up longer and help with muscle building. Start small and go from there. Same if you want to do cardio.

Walk 40 mins every other day, then every day, then speed it up. When that is easy, walk 5 mins, run 1 min for the 40 mins. Then walk 5 mins run 2 mins. Keep increasing the run until you can run for 40 mins.

Diets are temporary, because they just burn away your muscle and your metabolism gets slower so you get fatter quicker and diet again. Vicious cycle. Cut out sugar, eat from a smaller plate. Everything in moderation.

Small life changes are slow but they are easy to adopt and simply become your way of life.

Cut out the red meat, dark chicken meat, and most pork.
It's ok to indulge, but have 1 day a week that you cheat. If you go for so long without getting a sugar/fat fix then you'll gorge on it and it will all be for naught.

Start eating baked/steamed fish and more white meat chicken (BAKED NOT FRIED YOU FAT FUCK). Cut your carbs down from bread and pastries to something more like beans, potatoes and rice.

Walk. Everywhere.

Cut out all soda, even diet. You want sugar then drink some fucking koolaid or sweet tea. Substitute with water. I think there's flavored shit for it but I don't drink that.

Do little exercises if you break out. Do like 5-10 minutes twice a day. Pick up heavy things and put them back down a couple times. Do some squats. Do a couple pushups or situps. Try Yoga.

Get more fiber in your diet from green, leafy foods like Cabbage, Kale, Turnips, Collards, Mustards.

Snack on Almonds and an Apple. It's great protein and tastes pretty damn good. Make sure the Almonds are UNCOOKED AND UNSALTED. Pure raw ones are what you want.

Snack on Cottage Cheese for protein. Tastes similar to fresh Mozarella.

oh yeah the biggest thing is being active. You don't necessarily have to work out but you can do shit around the house or yard. Dig up a garden, prune some fucking bushes. Rearrange furniture.

And don't let people fuck with you. They give you shit then all they need to know is you're TRYING to make the change. You're WILLING to make the change. Fuck them in the pooper and move on.

Quit being a fucking beta pleb and go find a gym and workout. If you're deadass broke then go run. Running distance over speed will shred calories like crazy. DO NOT FORGET TO DRINK WATER.

try jogging at whatever youre comfortable at. it'll get easier. but you have to do it every day. that's the hard part.

Stop thinking of breads and shitty foods as the last time you'll eat them. Think of it as the first time turning it down and how proud you are that you are beating them.

>> Wanting to lose weight but can't exercise.
> can't
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You have a heart disease that will kill you if you fucking move?! You are not supposed to lift 100lb on the first day. When really fat fucks start out, they just lift small weights, do very light weight cardio. Every bit helps.

With that said, if you would just stop eating, you would start losing weight. I know from experience. Was 200 pounds. Started watching anime, got depressed from it, went down to 125 pounds. Depression is good weight loss.

That brown hair covered in white cum would look pretty good.

Yes I would,

Get off your worthless fat ass and go for a 30-45min walk every single day, no excuses

Eat well and count calories - I mean real food not drive thru processed shit

STOP FUCKING WHINING - the only reason you can't do it is cuz you're a bitch who doesn't want it bad enough

There is NO "quick and easy" way - you gotta work hard and you gotta want it, but it WILL HAPPEN if you do it right

Source: lazy fatass for 26 years but last year I lost 80lbs in 5 months cuz I decided to stop being a whiny bitch

The hard part isn't doing it, the hard part is being patient and sticking with it - now either be a MAN and do it or being a PUSSY and quit again, live a miserable life, and die alone and unhappy

Your choice

stopped reading at "can't exercise"
get off your fat ass and go for a walk.

>cut hole in stomach
>take fat out
>close hole
if you aint dead then good for you

You want to know some real shit?
Don't eat on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Do that for a month, and you'll lose A LOT of weight. I went down to 100 from 115 (kg) in 3 weeks.
I noticed that i don't have the discipline to eat "less than usual" - so i don't eat anything on the beforementioned days;that way you wont even be tempted to eat a lot.
Also, you could also do 1 day eating/1 day no eating, but i found it more comftable the way i do it, as i usually eat with my family on weekends.

this.so much this. how delusional you have to be to call yourself chubby in this stage? show your body some respect you fat waste of human life.

Right. I know, having been skinny my whole life, I can't fully understand the situation. Also some days I entirely forget to eat- something you fat fuckers should try. BUT my question is this: is it possible to consume ONLY water and vitamins for an extended period of time? if so, surely that would be the fastest way to go from lardbucket to regular human.

Gastric bypass. Ask your doctor, lie about having been on several diets. They will send you to a nutritionist. Stick to the diet for a bit and then get your surgery.
At that point, if you don't stick to the diet, your bowels and gut will be in a lot of pain. Work your way back to solids.Now that your system is cleared of sugary and fatty foods (from your cottage cheese, yogurt, and oranges diet), start fresh with a Paleo diet.

Bam.

do you shower regularly? or at least after exercising?

depends on how much muscle he has

abuse motivation doesn't work for everyone

Can I suck your plump dick fat?

I lost 120 lbs in a year. Felt like shit. Gained it back

buy a vape and substitute your food cravings with nicotine. Eventually, your heart rate will increase but if you eat less and >>>healthy

under medical supervision, yes

Just stop eating all carbs and sugar. Only eat meat and vegetables. Drink water. It forces your body to burn fat because that's the only source of energy. On Sunday eat whatever you want. And you must or you'll get sick.

Heres your solution. Go two weeks on a proper diet, then do light exercise the third week. After that, continue your regimen

If you are pic related, you're a lot more than 215.... Eat less, do more. No short cuts, no quick fixes unless you don't have to work and have money for a trainer, chef and lipo. Control yourself it will happen if you keep trying.

there is no "quick and easy"
there is only you, the stuff you shove into your mouth and the things you do

if you can't exercise try walking
download a podcast/audiobook/ehatever and just walk for hours on end

>and don't eat out of fucking boredom you fucking idiot

>but can't exercise.

What are you in a fucking coma? anybody can workout you lazy fuck. There are literally guys who are in wheelchairs, guys who have fucking Parkinson and shake like a fucking rattlesnakes tail but they still manage to workout and get ripped.

See a fucking doctor then. Working out should not affect your skin unless you're a fucking greaseball who lets the sweat sit on his skin and doesnt shower.

>215

bullshit

>i dont understand verying body types: the post
Gtfo ethiopean nigger