Does anyone here really honestly believe that these games aren't rigged as fuck for artificial hype and excitement at...

Does anyone here really honestly believe that these games aren't rigged as fuck for artificial hype and excitement at this point? Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.

Someone's a bit mad that they don't have the fucking GOAT on their side.

Someone's saltier than Gronks man spunk.

How do you fake Edelman's catch

INB4 OP says a certain position of the light from refracting crystals blah blah blah.

Nope didn't watch the game but saw the score at halftime and remember rolling my eyes and thinking "this shit is so fucking predictable, I WONDER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN"

Fucking laughable if you sheep really think these performers didn't spend the last two weeks practicing every "big play"

"How about we send Brady back for one more try? The fans love him, they'll be so excited for one more Brady superbowl. Let's make it even more exciting by matching him up against a face and name that most casual fans would never recognize instead of the cowboys or the cheese heads. "

" Damn it Bob, you're a brilliant man. I love it"

Yet the entire country is salty as shit that the Pats won, instead of the underdogs crushing a nationally hated franchise. Nigga do you logic?

>tfw speed racer called out big money sports on this. Even a legend admits that it's all rigged and that he was lucky to be the one to be marketed.

after the last three major championships ... no.

Cavs-Warriors
Cubs-Tribe
Pats-Falcons

this is WWE-tier scripting. embarrassing.

If we've learned anything this past year it's that hate makes killer advertiser gains.

that happens in fixed sports as well, see john cena, floyd mayweather etc

Edleman's catch. So no. That shit was directed by the football gods themselves man. I think gravity was suspended locally for like a microsecond or so.

the point is, the Pats covered the spread.

so did falcons lose on purpose? is that the conspiracy?

lol I at least thought the woke niggas on Sup Forums would see through this. Guess y'all are just a bunch of normies LOL!!

Yes, because Moloch gives a fuck about the Patriots.

>artificial

the tears are real son

I've met a lot more Mayweather fans than pats fans. And nobody gives a shit about Cena, wrastlin' is homo as fuck. The NFL is the unquestionable king of American sport and if it were to be proven as fake and gay it would ruin lives

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams tho

Angry people give more attention to something than contented people. This is the easier way to stay relevant over the offseason.

Yes.

Petition to move NFL threads to /asp/ with all the other fake sports.