Why are Blacks so obsessed with White people...

Why are Blacks so obsessed with White people? Don't you have anything else to post except for your Muh Dik threads over and over? Do you feel better about yourself? We get it, you want to be us, but you can't !

You realize those threads are posted by a single white guy?

And he's a Jew

fake news

Proof?

If that's actually true (and I don't believe before you give me some proof) he is the biggest Cuckold in the world.

>Why are Blacks so obsessed with White people?

No why are whites so obsessed with black people?

It was not me! It is never me!

>No why are whites so obsessed with black people?

Whites do not give a single fuck about blacks, most of them anyway.

>You realize those threads are posted by a single white guy?
Exact it's so weird but I don't think it's just one white guy it's a couple of them

good goys

I want them to leave me alone. I hate living in Newark

The real question is: Why are Americans so racist?

>No why are white women so obsessed with black people?
Ftfy. It's to show off how progressive and charitable they are to the poors.

> (OP)
>>Why are Blacks so obsessed with White people?
>No why are whites so obsessed with black people?
This. This thread is posted every day and thats my question every time. So creepy

> Why are Americans so racist?

Better yet: Why more americans should be racist?

OP made the classic mistake of assuming something you saw here in Sup Forums was normal. What a noob

>Eats from trashcan
>How can you compete?

Bad choice of bait.

Sure, fucking a nigg is fun but all the babies have an IQ of >85 so have fun with that.

>monkeyescapedthezoo.webm

That's like asking a 4 year old why they so desperately don't want to poop. My niece is about 5, she's barely getting over it, but for a good year it was

>"Greta.... do you need to poop?"
>"No ... nooooooooooo!" *starts to cry*
>"Well then what's wrong?"
>"My belly huuuuuuurrrrrts!"
>"Well when was the last time you pooped? Was it yesterday?"
>"I DONT HAVE TO POOP!" *now melting down completely*
>Well why don't you go try? I bet that will make you feel better, but if it doesn't we-
>Nooooooo! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

*2 minutes later*

>"Uncle Joey I pooped! Let's play teacher!"

user, you fucked up.

pic related

Blacks are obsessed with whites. They can't get over the fact that some distant ghost of our past enslaved the distant ghost of their past. They end up blaming all their problems on white people meanwhile the Chinese, Koreans, Sikhs, Irish, and even the fucking Natives have all overcome the tragedy of their past to make a lasting imprint on the future of The United States.

Blacks need to get their shit together. They need to stop killing each other. They need to invest more time into the bettering of their community. They need to stop blaming white people.

Multiple white guys more likely

Pol keeps telling itself this so it has an excuse to go into the BBC threads to "investigate."

I hate Crackers ! I want you to die!