As a 160 pound adult male, can i take 40mg of adderall and be okay

as a 160 pound adult male, can i take 40mg of adderall and be okay.
Pic unrelated.

I hope so.
I've been taking 30-50mg a day for about a year and so far so good.

were you prescribed? also nice trips brother

Weight has nothing to do with it, yes 40mgs are okay, you wont even notice anything except dry mouth.

I've been wanting to take adderall for the longest time now. I take anti seizure medication and I'm not trying to fuck with that but my memory and focus went to shit since I've been in these meds. Plus I was diagnosed with ADD and that shit never went away as a child

40? Even if that's instant release you're okay. I've taken like 100 mg at 210 lbs and was just rolling for like 10 hours.

Why would you want to take adderal? Shit makes you a zombie and you won't talk to anyone or eat anything.

Thanks mang.
No not prescribed, just cheap and readily available. Switched to vyvance a couple monts ago, the comeup isn't as hard, but it's less tweaky and spastic. Could get a scrip from a friendly doc, but that would triple the price.
It's really helped my confidence at work and got me off of opiates.

Good for you! Keep pumping your body with chemicals end enjoy the results

Gotta try some moda or provigil! Thats where is!!!

Which anti seizure medication specifically?

>160 pound
>adult male

Pick one.

Lamictal

Trileptal 600 two times a day

Kek

Modafinil is good. It's easily available from over seas if you are in the US. It's way safer than adderall with similar effects

Yea it is! And it sure fucking works, been on provigil for over a year now

But to answer your question OP, my roommate, a similar weight to you takes 60mg to deal with ADHD

Yeah your list of negative drug interactions for that shit is a mile long, and amphetamines are in the "high risk" category

start at 20, 30 max imo. 40 youll be fine but why not start a bit lower and work your way up retard

More your style OP

modafinil does not have very similar effects to amphetamine. hell it's closer to caffeine in terms of recreational value

you people are autistic

is it immediate release? if so then i'd maybe cut it in half to be safe, but if it's ER then you should be fine

Similar effects being improved focus and higher levels of energy while not having to take shitty amphetamines. Obviously if you're taking adderall as a party drug it's not the same fucking thing as modafinil.

I'm meeting with my neurologist this Monday to talk to him about some of my options to help curb the effects of those meds and to help me focus throughout the day. I used to take Attencia and two caffeine pills in the morning and be good for a while but it just isn't cutting it anymore