I lost my job, paid rest of my money for rent, can't afford food now. How do I earn some quick money Sup Forums?

I lost my job, paid rest of my money for rent, can't afford food now. How do I earn some quick money Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kolotibablo.com/main/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Become and assassin and have people pay you to kys.

kolotibablo.com/main/home

that you in pic op?

yes ;)

Nope, just a random picture

where you live?

Uber/Lyft?

Super Duper Summer Fag 3.0 detected

Sell your plasma
Eat at a soup kitchen
Make your mother turn tricks and give you the money.

I'll buy you lunch if you suck my dick

ill buy you dick if you suck my lunch

Sell your blood plasma. I use csl plasma.

find old abondoned buildings and strip them of their copper wire. strip the wire so its all bare. sell at a scrap yard for a decent chunck of change if you get enough. steal shit from walmart. dont try to be sneaky about. cover your face, walk in strait up to what you want, take it and walk out. ignore anyone trying to stop you, and keep walking. or steal a fishing rod and learn to fish. get a sling shot or become good at throwing stones and kill squirrels, and pidgeons which are good to eat and are found in cities- if your in the country, then you have alot more options. steal vegetables from peoples gardens- dont loot an entrie garden at once, just ake a bit here and there (if you get caught taking the whole thing, they wont care that your hungry, they'll call the cops. if you get caught taking a little, they'll probably beleive that your hungry and take pity on you, maybe even give you some more food.

Catfish middle age white women and have them pay you because they're sympathetic. I've been unemployed for 2 years doing this and have my own place, car, pc, some guns, and live comfortably.

How much can you make?

Pic related? Suck some dick or fuck some dude.

If not. You can drive people around for money, go uber style.

Temp agencies ffs use the mother fucking Internet