This is what happens to racists

White guy punished for being racist and antimuslim. Locked out of the locker room naked, recorded on camera, and his facebook info given

youtube.com/watch?v=33go4obuc54

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utD8A0DSwBY
youtube.com/watch?v=4gygz7J1CPM
youtube.com/watch?v=boMbIVL1hY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Lockerroom should be "apartment"

nice proxy you polish toilet cleaning fuck

What a fucking impotent holy shit. Just take something to cover your weewee and get someone to call the fucking cops and get those sandniggers fired on the spot. And charge them, hard.

Instead he fucking stays there covering his butthole and giving the finger to a camera.

Fucking this

>This is what happens to racists
They get their point proven?

literally where is his hair??

>racist and antimuslim

What exactly did he do?

>argentina
>white

He was a fucking white male.

This.

We are getting into tyranny territory here. This will not end well for shitskins.

So many questions, so few answers.

Is there more back story to this?
Why did the retard go out naked?
Did the 'security guards' get fired?
Did he ever get back inside?
Why are the followers of the religion of peace treating this man so badly?
Who is Youtuber freaktvpl that posted this video?
Why haven't Youtube taken down this video that is clearly against their rules?

Does pl-pl.kikebook.com/people/Dawid-Lewandowski/100011318808696
know about this video?

No really. How is he racist? What exactly did he do to warrant such treatment?

ahmed butthurt kek

Literally this

Anything could be happening. Muslims are still niggers.

This happened in Poland FYI.

What happened, Poland?

what is he doing outside his apartment naked in the 1st place?? he must be doing some really degenerate white man things, like public masturbation or some shit. Im siding with the kebabs on this one.

Are you seriously asking me to explain what he did?

This is what people don't get about immigration.
They think none of this will affect them but what happens when your authority figures are Muslims?

Imagine a scenario, a woman is raped by a Muslim, she runs for help afterwards, the police that answer are Muslims, they don't provide any help or take her seriously.

She goes to a doctor but the doctor is a Muslim and won't provide any help or take her claims seriously.

She eventually takes the rapist to court through some other means, but the judge is a Muslim, the majority of the jury is Muslim, and they acquit because the defendant is Muslim and she is a woman.

>A
>MUSLIM
>MAYOR

You replace Muslim with White and black with yourself and bam - you have what blacks had to deal with up til the last 30 years or so, and even then.

The lack of self-awareness around here hurts.

Jesus christ I'm against immigration as the next Sup Forumsretard but that's going too far. It's just a fucking prank. They're in fucking Poland, so you bet the only 3 arabs in the entire country are going to band together as friends. Probably some exchange students or someshit. It states in the description that the guy was fucking them earlier so it's somekinda revenge for that. Come on, as if you wouldn't do it to some dickhead you hate.

The only two questions ITT should be
>why the FUCK did he step outside his apartment naked???
>why the FUCK does the security have the ability to control locks to apartments???

I'm pretty sure it's actually some uni locker room or something.

>This bad thing is real
>You should welcome it
Why are niggers so stupid??

>WAAAAHHH WOMEN ARE OPPRESSED WAAAAAHHH

Shut up faggot. Muslims still know how to keep women in line.

>Canadian supporting Muslims
It checks out. Canadians cant even count I learned today.

I'm sorry does criticizing the behavior of Muslim immigrants in Europe somehow mean I denounce the entire American civil rights movement?

Yeah NOW it's a prank, what about when they're 70% of the population?

So 2 wrongs make a right? Got it.

No, YOUR lack of self-awareness hurts. If what you are saying is true, then you are just confirming that it's a legitimate concern! So then we should let our society get taken over by people who hate us and will abuse us then?

Underrated post maplebro

except that no one does shit against niggers
niggers are the ones doing shit against everyone else
and when they get punished for the shit they do they just go "i dindu nothing" while the blood is literally dripping off their hands
then faggots like you be all like "what? he didn't do nuthin and you whites are taking him to jail! you fucking white nazis you just hate him"

Projecting his own country's problems this hard on to France.
YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MALE
CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

>spierdalajcie kurwa

No way this is in Poland but this faggot deserves all of it, fuck him and muslims

>shitskins find a white with opinions they can't tolerate
>physically abuse him

Sounds about right

>you have what blacks had to deal with up til the last 30 years or so, and even then.
All the advantages in the society so that even the idiots could have some people in college and have jobs? Doesn't sound too bad.

THIS

DEUS VULT WHEN

Are you on kikebook?
Do you think Dawid Lewandowski should be informed about this video being on Youtube?

So I should do everthing in my power not to end up like black people, making sure my people are on top of the hegemony and not someone else, because otherwise I will end up like niggers. Thanks for the tip. I will make to strengthen my nationalist ideals.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO.

This

Think about who is racist here again. One more proof that he was right all along. Fucking Monster, I hope you get charged.

That's only true because everyone knows niggers are criminal scum by default. So yeah, for the few noncriminal blacks it's gonna suck. But the rest 99.999% will get what they deserve.

>Yeah NOW it's a prank, what about when they're 70% of the population?
No it's still gonna be a prank. He fucked with them, they fucked him back.

Of course if they were 70% of the population he wouldn't be able to entertain the political ideas he has been so far.

BASED ISLAM WHITE BOIS BTFO

That video was debunked. It's an Omegle/Chatroulette chat you dumb fuck.

hairy kebab detected

Yeah it seemed fishy anyway. Source?

fag detected

Very correct. Getting them fired would be incredibly easy.

The "security guards" are speaking Turkish. I can't translate the entire video but the context of what they're saying doesn't relate to the "mozelm security guy locked poor dindu out!" scenario.

Sup Forums believes everything he sees on the internet.

sensitive hairy kebab detected

Then who is the guy's facebook that is linked in the description?

Also, here are more "security guards" locking the same guy out.

youtube.com/watch?v=utD8A0DSwBY
youtube.com/watch?v=4gygz7J1CPM
youtube.com/watch?v=boMbIVL1hY0

OP is probably trying to get views for his video to get $$ because he's an unemployed retard. He knows that he'll have to pull the evil moozelums card to get Sup Forums's attention and therefore $$.

The video was uploaded today and has only around 100 views. OP is crypto-Evalion

dude if you've noticed, a lot of shit that happens to black is because their culture is shit.

>get sold as slaves to white men
>blames the whitemen for buying slaves

>gets taught to read
>Shit nigga we better revolt

>get equal rights
>we better degenerate our culture into a cesspit of despair

>we hate cops, they always tryina kill us
>shit cops ain't never around when you need them
>gets pulled over for a minor traffic infringement
>i better run

>do i want to better my culture raise a family, act respectably in society?
>fuck no

the lack of critical thinking you display is pitious at best.

Things aren't black and white, even if that's all you been taught you need to start looking for the grey

>arabian

Turkroach.

Phone.

Sup Forums is incredibly stupid in most cases. It's a handful of actually knowledgeable people and posts that make this place worthwhile.

>Dindu nuffin!
>He a good boy, went to church every day!
>Aspiring rap star / athlete.
>Was planning on college.
Shh let the white guilt wash away from you, you haven't owned slaves or hung Negroids from trees.

Also check for more concrete evidence if you're still not convinced.

Shut up, potatoFAGGOT.

Muslims can stand up to women unlike western men today.

Pretty obvious that its not two Satan worshiping muslims starting the race war.

Just so you know I dont hate your kind unconditionally. I would just like Ireland to stay Ireland. I blame Europeans more than I blame you.

This. We literally introduced crack cocaine to nigger neighborhoods. I don't see why other racists are in the closet about shit we've done

If this is really Poland those three guys will get exposed and Polish hooligans will cave their heads in. Dumb prank.

I saw that already. Not much convincing needed anyway, the shit smelled fishy from the beginning.

Shut up retard. Your flag marks you as irrelevant.

REEEE DELET THIS
FUCK U AND YOUR SHIT COUNTRY POLAND

Ayyy

He should leave a bad review. A law was probably broken here as well.

D yUo know that I'm 1/37th Irish! I could totally move to irelands if i want.

Why did he not go an beat them to death?

Shows how far we have removed ourselves from our true aryan culture, men should not be afraid to go naked. Sad!

pieurheimat.ytmnd.com

fucking T*rks

>Things aren't black and white, even if that's all you been taught you need to start looking for the grey

You can't seriously say this and then ignore things like the cocaine epidemic caused by the CIA and FBI, as well as their attempts at infiltration and subterfuge within black community groups to subvert the black family unit.

Whites (and if you subscribe to the conspiracy theories around here, Jews/rich elite) have most definitely had an understated role in the current crisis facing various black communities.

Blacks definitely need to unite and face these problems together and change their cultural mores - but, we can't ignore the shit "whites" have done to them as well.

That's looking for the grey.

Well, it doesn't really show this muslim as a good guy here :^)

Fuck you, I'm not a kebab

We the kangz yo!

I will rape him when Shillton wins

Yeah, fascism is so cool right, lets punish people we disagree with! Leftists are hypocrites what a surprise.

No, this is thoroughly humiliating in any muslim country or 4th grade schoolyard.
Checkmate stormweenies.

>Wuz
Its all about being kangz now, familam.

>White guy punished for being racist and antimuslim

They know this how?

As if public humiliation isn't a fetish

It's obviously fake or we would have heard about this and the results happening, especially since this is old

>and they acquit because the defendant is Muslim and she is a woman.
Or force her to marry her attacker because the courts operate under Sharia law now

The twist, the woman is also a Muslim

Yeah, thought it was something like that. Thanks.

Fuck you, potatoloser. You couldn't say "no" to a woman if your life depended on it.

You are a FAGGOT. potatoFAGGOT.

Okay, but what does this have to do with Europe? Blacks don't belong in Europe.

its humiliating anywhere...

was this supposed to be some brilliant nordic post?

good way to get fired

Argentina might be white!

Your either a shit skin or even worse, a Canadian. Descended from the slaves and criminals we sent over there.

You guys were lucky. Moroccans are even worse than Turks.

We didn't take slaves from Ivory Coast nigger

This. A civilised person would have just let them in instead of being venge- and mockful.
But the majority of muslims are savages so...
What our multi culti supporter left wingers don't understand is that while their aspirations to be tolerant of everyone are noble, it's irrealistic and us "racists" realised that and want to prevent our own kind's suicide by overly trusting those that shouldn't be trusted.

No. Just all the slaves and criminals from Irish, British and French prisons.