YUEN, YURFRANZ ARE DEAD!

>YUEN, YURFRANZ ARE DEAD!

I always thought that those were strange names for the bank robbers he shot at.

You misheard it. He was giving them his name so that they'd know who they were dealing with. His name was Ewan Euphrenza, dad. Why he decided to inform them of his fatherhood is just another deep Nolan layer.

Well Yuen is clearly Chinese, but Yurfranz sounds European.

Why didn't he mention Dunnhier? he died as well.

I wish I could go back and stop Baneposting from existing.

Don't forget the Mongolian-French Tugai Zonderuf. Joker's gang was very diverse.

is the misheard quotes a new meme?
i remember seeing the bane ones

>not following the plot

One of them is clearly Yuan of Yu (you misheard Yuen) from the plane scene who takes part in this robbery.

I thought he died in Heat?

He came back in Drive Angry

I like bankposting more than baneposting.

>being a hothead

He's European. It's Ewan, not Yuen.

>OP can't spell Ewan

It's not Yuen MacGregor, is it?

you mean "misheardposting", dumbass

The BP resistance would/will stop you.

remember when misheard music videos were the hottest meme on Sup Forums back in like 2004?

>Sup Forums
>2004

Sup Forums was only added to the hacking board Sup Forums in 2009 you nig nog. Sup Forums was the only board in 2004. I should know, I was there.

>not knowing about the "Sup Forums back in X year" maymay

faggot

>Is that a problem?
>No, I'm Dunnhier

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because '[he's] Dunnhier', the legendary thief. However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about escalation perfectly; the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.

>criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor...respect!

Good point, but consider this: informing them of his fatherhood was a clever means of instilling a sense of guilt into the hearts and minds of these bank robbers, to make them really FEEL the error of their ways. Wouldn't you feel bad if you knew you were stealing from a hard-working man who had to try to make ends meet, to put food on his table?

You're definitley right though - Nolan clearly knew this as he was preparing this scene, it's a demonstration of the complex characters and storylines he creates