When is Trump going to man up and get rid of Sessions and Mueller?

When is Trump going to man up and get rid of Sessions and Mueller?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/28/16050148/trump-fire-sessions-recess-appointment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe after his 3 week vacation.

He should get rid of that cuck mcmaster the guy is literally sabotaging his agenda at every turn.

You do realize that the moment he gets rid of Sessions and Mueller, is the moment every dem in congress will be out for his head.

How's he ever supposed to get anything done with the senate and house against him? This environment is toxuc. Drain the swamp. End the investigation. Keep America great.

Kidding. That doesn't happen to pro trump threads.

Trump is such a literal cuck. No, seriously. She's banging someone else. Wouldn't you?

showing America that this is nothing but revenge politics they are famous for.

Maybe it's all a ruse. Smug liberals are all high-giving themselves with the immanent Trump is proved guilty. What if he is exonerated. Civil War II: antifa, sjw, snowflake, LGBTPONBP vs. everyone else with their shit remotely together.

sad

sad

He is going to jail, so they will leave when he does.

Asian are ugly. Have Down syndrome faces and flat ass. Ugliest race on earth. Men and women look same.

Majority of citizens don't like him. Besides.... Have you actually read his conversations that were leaked? He's an idiot.

sure kid

sure kid

Yeah because antifa, sjw and snowflakes have any power? Hint: they don't. Republicans have all houses of government and still failing.

Sad

sad

sad

Complaining about what Trump is, or isn't doing, is Pro Trump?

Sure kid

You missed the point. I was talking actual in the street combat.

Protip: democrats and republicans are the same kind of people. Self serving.

Why else would a republican president have so much trouble passing legislation that prior to his presidency the Republican Party endorsed? Does that make sense to you?

Trump is a piece of shit. Everyone agrees. The bigger issue is this normalization of Asians as attractive.

>How's he ever supposed to get anything done with the senate and house against him?
I thought he was a master deal-maker. The Republicans run all three parts of government, so it shouldn't be that hard for the greatest deal maker (really great) to make a stunning deal - the biggest and best deal - to actually get something fucking done. Should it?

Sure, so long as it's what he wants to do but for political and or legal reasons cannot

Because real government is not like Your high school civics class. You have to be stupid to not see it's all a scam.

sad

sad

No, we have multiple levels to protect us from dictatorships. It's checks and balance.

Trump needs to compromise, but won't. Fix Obamacare instead of repealing.

sad

When he feels like making the GOP turn on him, making it easier to impeach him.

I fixed your meme for you.

>When you're a total retard

Next you'll tell me Communism should just be given one more try.

This is what Trump supporters believe.

He promised that he could negotiate a better deal

Real government isn't like that though. If what the POTUS said goes then it would literally be a dictatorship which you've just cried about having multiple levels to protect Americans from.
I swear you people get stupider every fucking day. You're a great reason of why democracy is so flawed.

He can't even negotiate with the party that got him elected

yes! bring on that impeachment.

sad

sad

Yeah and he didn't realized the fucking United States can't be run like some corporation. His "negotiations" have been ridiculously incompetent. This is going to be a wild 3 1/2 years, if it makes that

>I swear you people get stupider every fucking day.
Well you certainly are. He's on your side

any day now kid. any day.

And half the GOP as well.
Sessions and Mueller are conservatives who are very popular with conservative congress members.

sad

>can't even negotiate

true dat. Trump hasn't made a single deal yet. weak sad. no leadership

You're righjt, it is sad. Sad he's not as good as he promised - not even a fraction. MAGA? More like MALS

sure kid

There are three groups that voted Trump into office.
The hateful, angry, racist, narcissists who thought "we vote rich guy into office so we all can be rich".
The snowflakes who need a solid structure of manufactured self-persecution to maintain their identity.
And those who knew the presidency would be reality show level stupid and insane for extreme entertainment, or they thought they were voting Trump off the island.

sad

And just hold on a fucking moment, everyone dragged Obama through the coals and he had to deal with the same shit. Our government hasn't actually be running well for decades now.

>When you're a total retard
Says the moron who thinks all of government is one big scam

He's a man baby. Is used to filing, bankruptcy, suing to not pay contractors, and much fucktardery.

>Trump hasn't made a single deal yet. weak sad. no leadership
Even Crapgame could make a deal with a German crew

wut?

Sounds like a politician. I thought he wasn't supposed to be one of those.

sad

Sure sad kid

sure kid

sad

if you've watched trump throughout his career, you'll note that he's been nothing more than a lazy career whiner.

sessions and Mueller will stay. trump's not an alpha.

kid

Well Obama didn't have to deal with all this cock blocking. Trump should be allowed to appoint someone new during this recess.

sad

kid

This. He's nothing but a pussy.

I often wonder if Jim Webb won the democratic nomination and John Kasich won the republican.

Those two are good guys and principled. How did we end up in this shit sandwich? With shit options.

Cool story bro.

Appoint someone new to oversee the investigation into himself? Now I know you're trolling.

sad

sad

>Obama didn't have to deal with all this cock blocking
He was from the GOP side. But he wasn't embroiled in two separate fights with both parties

GOP congressmen are openly saying Trump's presidency will effectively be over if he fires Sessions and Mueller.
These aren't leaked behind the scenes statements, they're openly telling the media this on live television.

Someone new to fire the person investigating him. Keep up.

Yes he did, Mitch mad his life hell.

Yeah, but they don't mean it. It's like when a girl says no.

How many appointments did Obama have that were blocked? You realize that Obama left the white house severely understaffed because he couldn't even get hearings on his appointees?

sad that the blind are still following him

Like a supreme court justice?

>fire the person investigating him
Blatant obstruction of justice

At least Obama could pass a health care bill

Are you 12 years old or something?
You can't be an adult and be this ignorant, right?

so?

should have impeached his black ass.

sure kid

Rural people shouldn't vote.

Then why talk shit about you're own party's President if you don't mean it?
That doesn't make sense.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/28/16050148/trump-fire-sessions-recess-appointment

Keep up. he can get someone who doesn't want to investigate, if the conservacucks let him.

a broken piece of shit that was initially a play to the GOP

I love how NO ONE FUCKING REMEMBERS that the individual mandate was a REPUBLICAN IDEA

KYS, please tell me you cucks aren't that fucking retarded? school failed you biggly.

They don't elect him we do, so who cares what they think

considering most democrats understood if they didn't endorse it they would be replaced only shows how immature you are.

Because innercity nigger trash is any smarter?

sad

>6 months after election

>still talking about Hillary

you're good, user. i'll admit that.

sad

They count on the fact that their white trash voter base has a short attention span.

sad