Look at all these niggers, Sup Forums

Look at all these niggers, Sup Forums

RIP europe

They were displaced by wars funded and participated in by OUR governments we have a moral obligation to take them in.

i want to live in a white europe

why they get something for nothing

why i need to pay taxes and fight hard to earn money to have a family

why they got money from my taxes for families

why

why

why

>why
jews

no. if France/GB fucked their countries then fine - let these countries help them BUT in their homeland !

bullshit. They should stay and fight for their country and their women and children, but they don't They're pussies. And the majority of these "poor refugees" are economic in nature. They're coming to Europe for free food and handouts and to rape the blonde women. Quit pushing this narrative that everyone with white skin is responsible for the shitty lives of everyone with brown skin. You';re part of the problem.

i don't know anymore.

multiculturalism is a failure.

i hate what's going on in Europe.

nope
back to tumblr regressive

Funny, you see refugees I see doctors, nurses, astrophysicists, engineers, kings etc.

lol. yeah right. That's a boat full of astrophysicists. Wake up, numb nuts. And he didn't say refugees. He said niggers. And he was right.

They're disadvantaged people of color who are going to help make Europe great again by spreading diversity.

>Spreading HIV

I fixed that for you, no need to thank me

You're just being a racist because you know I'm right.

You need a bigger bait than that

that's the aids boat

Every single one of those is male. Men are supposed to stay and fight for their country.

Why do I mostly see men. Where are the women and children?

We wuz

HAHAHHAHA LMAO FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE YOU DESERVE TO GO TO HELL LMAO!

Must be the rose colored glasses you're wearing.

>kingz
>not kangz
you blew it you dumbass

I have a plan, who else is ready to sacrifice himself for our civilization?

lol