You faggots will argue about anything

You faggots will argue about anything.

so lion vs australian lion?

Australian lion

Whichever one wins, we lose

Wouldnt the upside down lion technically have the high ground... high ground always wins, just ask Anakin

It's the same lion so obviously the lion wins. There's only 1 lion in the fight.

...an Australian Lion....SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN AN AWARD FOR THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BALL PIT

Most cats tip upside down when fighting for a reason. It's a tactical advantage to be on your back as a lion. Not that I would know what it's like to be a lion or anything

There is nothing to argue about, though. Upside down lions can't win because they don't exist.

Yeah upside down lion winrar. Dubs has spoken

The upside lion.

>Upside down
>Down
>High ground
Moron. Does your reflection in a pond have the high ground

Existence is pain, so upside down lion wins

Um, look at the pictures. They are side by side. Upside down lion clearly has the high ground

A German Bf-109 ace once told me to always have an altitude advantage against your enemy, so I would say that the Australian lion would win

Look at the head of the left lion it's clearly a few millimeters higher

Also right side up lion is not paying attention. Upside down lion is going to pounce on him and finish him instantly

More than likely there's an upside down lion underneath you at this very moment.

It's not about head height, though. It's about ground height. Upside down lion has the higher ground.

>Australian lion gets drunk cause he's Australian
>Drunkenly attacks the left lion
>Stumbles down and breaks his neck

Tldr thread but... The lion upside down isn't the same as stated

The upside down lion win because there is more letter !

Or he gets weighed down by all those letters and loses

no we wont...

Yes we will...

I feel like the lion has physics on his side, upside down lion probably supports Clinton.

That's why I didn't put the 'S' at "letter", that's optimisation for he wins

Yes we will !!

Lol fucking trumpets bringing up Clinton in a completely unrelated thread even 6 months after she lost kekekek

No we won't

Upside down lion obviously has powers to manipulate the laws of physics to his favor. Clearly, upside down lion wins

Your answer is to much optimized, you won't stop us

may I call you Lucifer Peña Suarez?

ok that's not my business in fact user

snail is faget

snail < lion < upside down lion

to be fair: the ground in the upside down picture is higher