This is Spain's Prime Minister. Amaze me

This is Spain's Prime Minister. Amaze me.

bump, wanna see what you can do

Fuck off

Rajoy?

yea, that stupid piece of shit

Why is he hated?

Otro que se las mandó a guardar a los zurdos, bien por el.

??

art

Viva rajoy

Otro puto podemita al que nadie hace caso en su país, metiéndose en un foro extranjero para recibir algo de atención, como un niño pequeño rabioso, tratando de manipular a los extranjeros... Claro, como en casa no le dejan... Sois patéticos y siempre lo seréis.

Rajoy, the real european Jew

No seamos mal pensados, a lo mejor es solo un tonto aburrido

... like you

tell me more fantastic stories

I zozzled

He's a retard

gilipollas

judio

You should return to wall building Paco

Cuz he is dumb as fuck. I wish you all could understand his words so u could see what levels of stupidity he reaches. He also doesnt speak english and no other language but spanish so its embarrasing when he visits other countries. It is not normal dudes, i did absolutely nothing in school (and when i say nothing is NOTHING), my english level is horrible and at the same time higher than the level of my president wich is 0.

He runs for president with PP (Popular party). Do you know the ali baba's history? Well, the cave on the history the popular party's headquarter. There are judges in our country that are speaking of PP as a criminal band. The corruption cases are uncountable. Punica, Gurtel,pokemon,lezo,totem...

I dont exactly know how they manage to win the elections, its embarrasing. Im fucking retarded and i could do it better. Everytime i wake up in the morning i turn on the TV with a probability of 87,23% of hearing some disgusting new stuff they do. Its a non stop. Its disgusting

STFU no one cares about your facha fanfic
Accurate
Even more accurate

Relaja la raja un poco hembrita.

he reminds me of my dad, but with a suit and dyed hair