The NFL isn't rigged guys I swear

>The NFL isn't rigged guys I swear
>a double handed face mask is really a tough call
when will chink moot move this crap to fake sports general

Do you not see julio's hand in his facemask?
He actually pulled his helmet off.
You have to go back, paco.

but there was a flag call BEFORE that happened

They both had hands to the face, to the point Sanu knocked his helmet off. If they called one, they would have had to call the other, offsetting each other and still allowing the holding penalty to hurt the Falcons.

Reminder. True Italian's have blond hair and blue eyes.

Maybe if your spaghetti nigger eyes werent so clouded you would see that both players had put their hands on the others face mask thus canceling each other out.

The Falcons wouldve somehow choked it anyways. Some of the worst clock management ive ever seen in any level of football

What about the hook on Edleman the refs didn't call? Sure there one or two missed calls but there' no way you can say the refs favored the Patriots yesterday.

>stupid amerilards
that means the penalties would have offset and a replay of downs would have occurred, so 2nd and 20 at the 40 instead of 3rd and 30 at the 50

the refs don't favor a team over the other they favor spectacle and close games over boring foregone conclusions

the penalties would offset, but then the other penalty would been enforced and the down was replayed.

>offset two penalties
>conveniently ignore the hold that had nothing to offset it
God you spics are really upset by this

It was already 3rd down idiot.
1st down was the short pass to the running back.
2nd down was the sack
3rd down was the double face mask, and the hold.

Hold would've totally been enforced and the facemasks would offset (and if anything would of been called, it would of been the falcons facemask before the patriots because of the helmet coming off )

The refs are not gifted with all seeing vision and perfect angles, and replay slowdowns when calling penalties And the result would of been exactly the same.

as i've just finished explaining you that's not how it works

BREAKING NEWS:

NFL OVERTURNS SUPER BOWL RULING AFTER ANONYMOUS MEXICAB POSTS THREAD ON CAMBODIAN SHADOW PUPPETS BOARD; PATRIOTS STUNNED

What's the point of this thread? Stop wasting bandwidth

and as I just finished explaining, you are wrong.

There were TWO facemasks on the play AND a holding call.

The facemasks would of offset, but the holding call would of been enforced.

you don't get to commit unlimited free penalties when another two penalties is offset.

3 penalties , 2 by the falcons, 1 by the patriots. 2>1. The number of penalties are not equal, and therefore cannot be equally offset and replayed without one being enforced.

that's not how it works dumb shits
fouls always offset unless it's 5yds vs 15yds or it it's a dead ball foul
even if the falcon committed 5 fouls they would offset with 1 patriots foul, that because fouls aren't cumulative you're only allowed to pick one

>just watched my first game guys, boy am I upset

>this upset he just got schooled

Fine, have it your way.
>sanu flagged and ejected for his flagrant and dangerous facemask

it's not my way it's what the rulebook say my chromosome enriched friend

reminder

you are wrong though haha

that's incorrect

Hahahahaha I can't believe the salty Italian Patriot hating shitposter is still here! You must have really loved the game last night :)

what's with this projection?
feel free to prove how the NFLâ„¢ isn't rigged for ratings