twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump can't govern. oops.

sad

>inb4 asian spambot

how about a picture of him inflating his own head while sucking his thumb

He has to blow to inflate.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKRKfipinJM

covfefe!

i love all these people that "hate" trump but do nothing with their free time but obsess over him

and the ones of us that actually voted for him spend our free time drinking or playing fortnite or getting some strange

spambot is kill. came to realize it only prolonged threads that would have died earlier. huge waste of time and energy.

you are *adorable* covfefe!

They come here after watching Comedy Central where they get their news from

> spend our free time drinking or playing fortnite or getting some strange

You people are so fucking stupid you can't even tell when you're insulting yourselves.

covfefe!

Our Nigerian friends should be along at any moment. They've already be in several threads in the last couple of hours. They just slide the threads with "sure kid" and "sad".

you can show me those examples cause im skeptical you have them

holy fuck......
Putin...IS WESTERN SPY
No true gopnik squats on toes.

Weak!

oh my fuck, Trump makes shit up all day, every day. Things that come to mind off of the top of my head:

* not paying us their NATO dues (there are no NATI dues, nothing gets paid to us)

* Head of the Boy Scouts called and said (Boy Scouts said there was no call. WH admitted there was no call)

* President of Mexico called me and said illegal immigration is way down (President of Mexico says there was no call, WH admits it, AND adds when they did talk about it he said the number of deportations in first six months was DOWN vs first six months of 2016)

* nobody knows the system better than me (he can't get a single law through Congress to make good on a single promise. not one)

* i'm a leader. when i say do it they WILLL do it. believe me (see above)

* i won New Hampshire (he lost NH)

* i won the popular vote (he lost it)

* 3 million illegals voted (absolutely untrue according to every state)

* obama wire tapped me (he wasted his first 100 days saying shit like this instead of getting laws passed in Congress to make good on his promises)

* no president had ever passed as many laws in the first 100 days as I have (nearly every president signed more laws in the first 100 days than him. the record is nearly double what he signed. AND, this is the really important part, all other presidents got laws through to make good on their promises and advance their agenda. Trump only signed routine laws congress passed - but not ONE single law to make good one one single promise. he completely squandered his first 100 days.....and 200 days)

* it will be so easy. we will do it on the first day / nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated (EVERYONE but him knew it was complicated)

fuck i could go on for days

Weak!

oh, and one of my favorites

* i won the electoral college by the biggest margin ever (not even close. in fact most recent presidents had more votes in the electoral college than Trump. he just makes shit up even when it is sooooo easy to prove he's lying)

youtu.be/qz3zFtYnm7U

sure kid.

why even type this. you have had a year to figure out that presenting evidence is pointless, stop wasting your breath. You could literally link the actual Russian hooker tape and they still would be just as deep in denial.

weak sad

true dat

1+ million jobs added
Toyota factory coming. And that's just what's announced today

He deserves his covfefe