>*stampede*

"BACK TH- "

10/15

11/15

12/15

13/15

14/15

15/15

Now that I'm done, lets keep this going as a nice amateur tits thread.

Also, anyone know if theres more win of this chick floating around? Shes a former coworker of mine and I stumbled across this set randomly, and I always wanted to see her tits, so this was a holy grail win to say the least.. Would kill for more if it exists..

Coworker??
Do you have pics with her?
Black mail her to fuck her man. So sweet...
Those tits need to be sucked

Nah, no need to blackmail her. And I remember her first name, but not last. She was chill and quiet. She just had those fucking knockers I always wanted to see and finally get to. Many nuts busted.

Bumping with an old high school friend. Pic related

Also busted many nuts when I came across this... She had waaay bigger titties in high school..

Dont make me do all the work fagits

Last one for now unless I get some help with this thread. Considering posting some win I found of my wife's big tittied friend. Got two..

My employee ass. Kinda fat but her ass is gorgeous

Not too bad. Would sniff

I fucking know. I started one day to spank her lightly when she didnt expect. After some days always doing this she started to get mad and say things like she would hit me. Some times she did but you know women slaps (Im kinda her "boss" so she has some respect.
One day I tried to grab her tits but she moved. Other day I waited for her to be in a doggy style position (doing some task) and grab her ass and tits as I pleased. She got super mad and told a relative but no major problem

Magula

Long story short I grabbed what I wanted when I have the chance. Til some day she told me "why she is having in exchange" told her I'd buy her sth or money (never give her the money and she doesnt want it).
Now I can grab that fucking fat ass while we can and spank so fucking hard til it wiggles.
I get so hard cuz all of this is in the store so kinda in public. And she has a "boyfriend"

Sexy lol. Still titty grabbin? Love me some nice tits

Yup. I grab them inside her clothes when I can. Dying to see her nips cuz she is kinda pale. I think they will be gorgeous and so fucking suckable

Anyone else wanna post wins of people they know irl?

Bumping with my wife's friend's tits.
1/2

2/2

Keep thread alive.

Any other pics to show her body? Like facebook pics?

Holy fuck! How did you get this m8. So hot if she send it to you

Email left open. Searched "has attachment". Find win. Jerk vigorously..

Used to have other win from when she wasn't quite as chunky. Lost them

Latunas are fucking freaks.. Good for you. Play with those titties. And get her to suck your dick. Shouldnt be too hard. Just tell her its chorizo..

C'mon fagits. You dont like titties? Busy searching traps and curries?...

Please more

yeah man, my vindeloo's got a lot to be desired.