Another shitty year? another shitty year

another shitty year? another shitty year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmZuItKTtfI
youtube.com/watch?v=wUcfKO3aEt0
youtube.com/watch?v=kxNxYn1XB5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rse7rjCmJLo
youtube.com/watch?v=NTGdXLx7Ht0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if your a super casual that takes recs from a chart like a fucking baby crying for titty milk.

A Crow Looked at me is worth all the shit 2017 has put out

I'd want mommy milk

Listen to pic related user.
Especially if you like 80's Swans

this only further proves op's point

>Big Fish Theory above King Gizzard and Perfume Genius
These rap fags need to stop.

I don't know if you are baiting or you have brain damage

>Perfume Genius

lmao fag

Did you actually listen to this thing? it's a damn brilliant album.

have a listen
Track 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=MmZuItKTtfI

Track 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=wUcfKO3aEt0

Track 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=kxNxYn1XB5k

Track 4:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rse7rjCmJLo

Track 5:
youtube.com/watch?v=NTGdXLx7Ht0

>it's a damn brilliant album
Links unrelated?

Fuck off, Eminem

So you didn't listen to it

Woah roastastic.

It's a boring melvins with some drones behind
It's more image than anything else

Aniway, if you like 70's and 80's post-punk you really really should listen to it.

It could have been a cult classic if it was released in the early 80's, its a strong 8/10

you are the person with the worst taste that have ever visited this site

Where's my boy Arca?

It's not like the melvins imo. and i actually think it's probably better than the Melvins, tho i haven't heard the melvins in a long time so i'm not sure

You are not the ministry of good tastes user.
You cannot determine who has a good taste and who has a bad taste in any objective manner

more life was better than big fish theory

BFT would a pretty good instrumental album, or if pretty much anyone other than Vince was on the tracks.

I seriously wished he mumbled more so I'm less distracted by his mind numbingly shitty lyricism.

And that's being nice.

For me it was more specifically all about production which I thought was very good. Going deeper than though there's just nothing there. This is apparently a revolving door collective and on this album I think it works strongly to their disadvantage.

Seriously, how can someone who clearly knows nothing about music trip on a music board

King gizzard sucks hot ass

mount eerie, ruins of beverast, and blanck mass are great though

rym charts wouldn't even include this album if it was actually popular because it's archival, that's why you shouldn't trust rym charts

I know thousands of albums

can't be a shitty year since we got this gem/masterpiece/perfection

>FUG
>FUG
>V-FUG

I remember this guy was on about music theory being detrimental to creativity a while back. Surprised he still posts since people have been shitting on him for years now.

>I know thousands of albums
Shame you know fuck all about music

You should seriously consider not posting here, every thread you go into your manage to ruin. Literally, all you do is spew bullshit and you somehow manage to actually take yourself seriously enough to defend such stupid fucking claims and opinions.

I never "spew bullshit".

If i share opinions about music that you don't agree with, it doesn't make my opinions bullshit.

You obviously take yourself seriously enough to use a fucking trip, so it's also fair to assume you take your own opinions way too serious. To the point where you don't even question yourself and just post absolute bullshit all around Sup Forums without a single care in the world - all while you wear a trip.

You really think it's an issue that i take my opinions seriously?

What do you expect, you really think i should not be serious when i share my opinions

Memerap, nu metal and anime music. Sounds about right for that shitty site.

elder's a pretty good band. how's their new album?

pretty solid

There are some gems but you need to find them yourself

nice, think I'll check it out during my workout

Well, I can certainly say that I really liked A Crow Looked at Me, Slowdive s/t, Exuvia, Peasant, Mono no aware, and World Eater.

mods can we please get a waifu containment thread for all lana and grimes releases?

>it's a crazyaga ruins the thread again episode