ITT: We post pics of ourselves for other anons to judge. Post your pic and don't be a pussy, faggots

ITT: We post pics of ourselves for other anons to judge. Post your pic and don't be a pussy, faggots.

so post your face faggot

Pussy faggot

Nah. Post your body.

Are you a terrorist?

Are you a school shooter?

No

That's good I was worried you were a terrorist.

Funny story, I gt expelled for terrorist threats.
But that's because I'm dumb and I thought if i took the blame for her she'd fuck me.
She dropped me like a bad habit after I was arrested.
What a cunt.

This is me. This is how I am. Would you fuck me?

No because I'm not gay but thanks anyway.

Never do stupid shit for pussy. That's a life lesson for you.

fair enough.

Take this shit to /soc/

Take this shit to go fuck yourself I do what I want.

Where is 'go fuck yourself'?

just past up yours

Unless you are into femdom no one will fuck an Auschwitz tier dude

That's not what the horny, sweating men of Sup Forums said last time I posted. Something tells me you're just jealous of my body. And for that I am sorry for you.

Great, now get the fuck out of here.

You know you don't have to participate in this thread. I mean, no one's forcing you to be here. So you must be here for a reason (probably a closeted homosexual and/or a fat neckbeard). But tell me if that's wrong

i mean why not

Post dick

>Closeted Homosexual
Homosexual - a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.
Nope, I am male and I am attracted to females.

>fat neckbeard
Nope, I'm quite fit. 6'0, 77.1KG.

Your points are invalid. There are posts SPECIFICALLY on /soc/ for these types of post.

no dick tho

But again, you don't have to be here. But you are. So you want to be here. it's like a 99.99% chance the people posting will be male. So you want to see males, in order to rate them. That's pretty gay, but what do i know...

Post your underwears. I'll show you mine if you show me yours

cute, would have a coffee with to later be disappoint more than your you disappoint your parents

nah im good. you do you tho.

the only thing disappointing is your lack of understanding when it comes to the english language

I'm gay anyway. Just trying to make awkward conversation. You go girlfriend, etc. etc

you're doing one hell of a job making this awkward then

Dad Bod comin thru

im swedish so i dont need to care

thanks, I appreciate that.

cringe as fuck, typical "i need tattoos guy", enjoy your shitwork

do you beat up your children? You look like you've punted a kid's head or two.

That's a strawman argument.

I came here in order to say . Obviously I want to be here otherwise I wouldn't have clicked on the thread.

>it's like a 99.99% chance the people posting will be male
Tell me where there fuck you got this statistic from, you're pulling that straight out of your ass.

>So you want to see males
No, I want to tell fucking faggots like to go to another board which has threads dedicated to this shit.

>That's pretty gay, but what do i know...
Nothing, you wouldn't know shit from what deluded comment you just wrote.

Respond to that you incompetent nigger.

you're right. you dont need to care.

be proud user.

Ew you have the bleeding one then, gross!

What do you do for a living?

I have no kids, never had a GF, and never been in a fight

ikr i fucking hate pms fucking sucks and it hurts. wish i had a dick.

What are you so angry about? Why does it matter to you so much? You mystify me.

Tattooing and welding

Professional barista

getting fucked in the ass for money

Not angry. Just stating facts, if this thread wasn't on Sup Forums, another, possibly better, more entertaining one would replace it.

Proffesional Sup Forums troll, get post trap and bbc threads and to save people who post on faces of Sup Forums thread for the government

I doubt that. Instead of looking at this thread you could've been somewhere else and might have found a more interesting thread than this.

Could've. Don't need to though, I got 5 threads open, this being one. Nothing else that interests me right now

Oh. Well it was nice talking to you.

k nigger

I'm white though. Maybe I'm black on the other side of my skin, I don't know for sure. But same to you, you massive cunt.

good money

its pretty decent, usually gross 100k a year

I don't want to like your tats but I kinda do. Especially the majoras mask one. Get that butterball body in shape and it'll all look pretty decent.

All women wish they had a dick, even if they say otherwise. Also, post tits maybe?

That's the dumbest thing I've read on Sup Forums in at least the last 10 minutes. Congratulations.

10 minutes isn't a large time thread, I'm cool with that.

your left leg is shorter than your right. you should see a chiropractor. im sure your spine is messed up. i have same body type and do the same exact thing.
seriously. see a chiropractor, its not expensive at all for just an exam

> Dad bod

More like Chad bod

But it's Sup Forums though.

Why not :p

Seriously? I do have problems with my lower back and my mom has had both hips replaced and back problems and she thinks it's because her legs are different lengths too. Is that shit genetic??

Paint your hair a crazy color to distract people from your horrible face. Smart move.

OP here. What do you think of my body?

meh

Im holding a towel in the pic

Cutie. I like your face girl. What do you think of my body? (Op)

i mean it's ayt i guess.

Fair enough. You're pretty cute. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for being a decent human being op. bless u. also thanks.

Don't lie to him, he looks straight out of Auschwitz, if you don't give him criticism then he can't improve.

Are you chinese?

you're right. op u need to improve or i want ride your dick. that should be good motivation.

nope.

What then?

south east asian.

I was pretty close...
Where were you going there?

ah home. just got back from vacay.

I'll brave a shirtless

lol yea I know I'm skinny but I eat a ton I just have a really high metabolism and live an active lifestyle so I never gain weight. And it's ok girl I'm married and I don't cheat but thanks for the motivation I appreciate it.

im self conscious about my arms they look kinda skinny compared to the rest of my body.
im also kinda hairy for a 20yo

good job user. work hard.

Your shoulders look deformed. Hit those traps harder you silly fuck

i mean that dick looks pretty good

hey, I do have a pectus excavatum too

Your arms look 20, your torso looks 45, and your dick looks African American. So uh... good job bro.

Your arms look fine compared to your GIRTH
At least you remembered your towel
Get some bio oil to smear on your face daily, an exfoliant, and cut your hair and you'll improve a lot.
I had a picture of you saved on my phone accidentally and I deleted it last week. Damn. I could've creeped you out
You look much better with less hair on the top of your head and more on your mug. Keep it up
If you are gonna cover your body in art you should at least pick good artists
Mods
Niqqa your forehead is like 40% of the surface area of your face. Nice eyes though

Hit the gym. You have a very solid base which you can build upon

Agreed. user is like 2 months away from being a stud muffin

i really want to start going to the gym but theres none near me, i have been swimming and doing chin ups and pull ups everyday but it will never build the body that i want, i want to start lifting and gaining weight and go bear mode

awww

thanks ?

Tickle to ribs

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Kane

Body weight fitness is not a bad option user. It's all about the number of reps though. Keep increasing reps everyday. Do some ab work. Planks, Crunches