What the fuck is wrong with my dick and how do I get rid of it

What the fuck is wrong with my dick and how do I get rid of it.
It's not an std I'm a virgin. Of course I am, I go on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis
suragel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More pics of your dick, pls. Not just closeups of the tip.

That's syphilis, you can get it wouldn't having sex

You gotta grow a condom

my condom started growing when I was 12

just be patience yours will soon come

It's only on the tip of my dick, and I can't pull my forsekin any further back

Balantis?

Fucking wash that shit

SHOW ME YOUR COCK

Hentai desu fuck off

^^ This. I was a late bloomer but everything sorted itself out when I hit 15 and my condom started to form. My doctor was concerned at first, but all we needed was patience.

Just go to your doctor. If it is that they'll just give you some cream and antibiotics for it. Just need to keep clean

How long did yours take to grow? My condom is only really thin at the moment, but I'm hoping eventually it'll get ribs like the rest of the men in my family. Does it change over time, or is this all the condom I'll ever get?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

Stop fucking with the idiot!

Go and get your circumcision surgery before you get and infection from how impossible it is to clean even WITH a Qtip.

And get the fuck off Sup Forums. Goddamn blind leading the blind for lulz, you should know better OP!!!!

Fucking hell dude. Go to the doctors and get it checked out by someone who knows what they're doing. Don't just post the tip and ask for advice from these cunts . What is wrong with you??!

Bad news OP, this means you're homosexual.

Castrate yourself newfag

I know, I like traps

What the fuck is that thing?

That's not a penis.

If I wash it nothing comes off. It's hard. I've scraped some off with a knife before though.

Oy vey

Get this Suragel cream OP. Seriously it works.

suragel.com/

Just wash it everyday until goes away, you fucking retard. Jesus Christ, some of you are really disgusting.

people with foreskin over look simple hygienic strategies to a clean and healthy penis. wash your dick and learn to peel back you fucking virgin

also cutting is wrong.

Medical fag here. It's a yeast infection. Try bathing more and jerking off into the same sock less.

Will do.

Looks fine to me.

kek

ow yeah thats more like it

ITT: we dont understand how dicks work.

thats an UTI, might be fungus and bacterial, go to the doctor, get antibiotics for the bacterial and steroid scream for the fungus.

also, UTI might be an indication of diabetes, so check that out too.

> impossible it is to clean even WITH a Qtip
Uncut masterrace here, i just wash my dick daily when i shower, just slap him with some foam, rub it and repeat with foreskin pulled down.
Its not rocket science, 25 and not a single case of any infection at all.
Czech master race, fuckers, almost nobody here is cut.

Literal medfag here.

That's a classic case of phimosis. Literally classic.

With a hardened white dick skin and all, which is called BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans).

Go see a doctor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This is the worst that could happen with someone's phimosis, although it's not THAT bad.

I'm not kidding, go see a doctor as soon as possible. No, it's not humiliating or shameful to go see a dick doctor, unless you are a literal manchildren, then I hope you do lose your dick.

>Czech master race
no one in history has ever said that before because it's so laughable

>> literal
Maybe you should have studied a bit more on the English language side of things, before considering being part of the medical field.

This

if i were u i would leave it as it is cause it looks delicious
i wanna suck it

Well, what's wrong with your dick is that it's attached to a fucking retard.