"any last words before i blow your head off?"

Thank you

Fuck off! I got work to do.

fuck you I wanted to say that

>teleports behind you with my dagger

Nothing personal kid

Traps are gay

george w bush did 9/11

>I'll elbow your nuts until your ears bleed if you don't pull the trigger, bitch.

I'll see you in Hell

"Yeah actually, what's your favorite flavor of toothpaste?"

OP was always a faggot.

But I am from 4channels!

Hitler did nothing wrong.

The safety is on.

FPBP

"No Christian slater pls don't shoot me"

And check em

Safety off

But I voted for Hillary!

Just one, Allahu ackbar!

I need to shit first

"Feminism is a lie"

I want to fuck my mom once again

I've been waiting for this day for so long, let's get it over with

That's 2 words mudslime

fuck off Ringo

I left the sink running

STAR PLATCHINUM THA WORLDU!

Omae wa mou shindeiru

Cracker

Let me tell you about the jews...

"Does this have anything to do with Islam?"

yes, just three

do it faster

''DO IT MOTHERFUCKER.I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!''

Covfef

Not yet!

>clears throat

[1:1]In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.
[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
[1:4] And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
[1:5] God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.
[1:6] And God said, "Let there be a dome in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."
[1:7] So God made the dome and separated the waters that were under the dome from the waters that were above the dome. And it was so.
[1:8] God called the dome Sky. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.
[1:9] And God said, "Let the waters under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so.
[1:10] God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

Check 'em

ronounce XXXTENTACION

How Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Helps Artists Blow Up Overnight

How The UK Influenced Drake's 'More Life' Playlist

MILCK Breaks Down "Quiet"

XXXTENTACION Speaks From Behind Bars
NAVY SEAL COPYPASTA LYRICS
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

An half a bee
philosophically
must ipso facto
half not be

Yes that's an air soft pistol you faggot. Beats ops ass

'you look like 'hey v sauce, michael here''

stay out of my way god, i'm going to go fuck up the devil for ya

Check em

"You should've updated your Adobe flash player to view this content, bitch"

lion king?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My ancestors are smiling upon me Imperial. Can you say the same?

"why so serious?"

Underated post