I'm 23 and a kissless virgin and no girls seem to find me attractive. What is wrong with my face...

I'm 23 and a kissless virgin and no girls seem to find me attractive. What is wrong with my face? Why can't I attract girls?

Every time I go to rate threads, girls rate me the lowest ratings while other guys get 6/10 and above. I can't take it anymore. Please just help me out of kindness so I can live my life again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFkwGiBtvEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bottom half of your face looks normal, the top half looks like a woman. Skin is too smooth, eyes look like a woman's. I'm almost positive you're just an awkward fag, but in terms of appearance that's my scoop.

Have the same problem, i'd give myself a 5.5 out of 10 and a few girls told me i'm cute but can't seem to get a girlfriend. Real talk we're both awlward and autistic as fuck. If i was as old as you and hopeless i'd pay a whore. You don't have anything to lose

Get your eyebrows trimmed and either thicken up your facial hair or get it off your face

newfags

It's probably not your face. It's your personality. The fact that you're asking why girls don't find you attractive is exactly why girls don't find you attractive.

I'm pretty new so i won't argue with that

Id argue to say that hes lacking a defining jaw line.

honestly you probably made this thread so we would boost your confidence or smth but in reality you are not bad looking. To me you're easily a 6/10 and that's above average. Just try to put yourself out there and I know that sounds cliche but it's the only way to succeed

You look like a timid beta cuck that's why.

Work out, style your hair and beard and read some books on boosting your confidence/pick up girls and go out and learn through trial and error.

If you don't put in the effort you'll stay beta and you wont change for the rest of your life, period.

My gf said 5/10 so take that for what you will.

Don't go on rate threads. That's your first problem, rate threads are for attention seeking WHORES. Honestly, just be confident in everything you do, easy as that. Fems love a guy with confidence, or money. They always like money

take care of your skin, that means dont eat greasy stuff or chocolate. shave and get some good aloe after shave. drink lots of water to get rid of dry lips baggy eyes. get some sun, like 30 min every day if you can. you are cute you just need to take care of yourself better. get some polo shirts or plain white t-shirts, look for colors that complement your skin tone. stripes make it look like your mother dressed you. goodluck user!

Faggot here, I think you're kinda cute. Go for penises, might work better :D

>23
>still virgin

kys is the only solution for you

Maybe try fixing something with your personnality?

at least behave like a man like elliot rodger

grow an actual beard and wear less autistic shirts

done

What is it like on the set of Justice League? And do you feel like Grant should be the Flash instead of you?

Your hair... Lmao cut that shit

Get better clothes too

get a more fashionable haircut,
get some sun, better fashion sense, stand up straight.

>lost my virginity at first kiss at 13, lost my v card at 18, 'bloomed' at 23 currently fucking 2 different chicks and talking to a third.

Femanon here. Hot posting tits because I'm at a friend's house, so believe me or not.
1) Confidence. Get some. Your eyes scream "i need validation that im cuuute :'("
2) Clean your face. See a dermatologist and get rid of those red spots.
3) Your facial hair is weird...But you also have a baby face. Try to see what happens with a beard? Idk see a barber or something
4) FIX THOSE CATERPILLARS YOU CALL EYEBROWS. they're thicker than a stick of butter and you've got a slight unibrow coming in. Don't wax at home, go to a professional. Don't get them thin. Just a lil work on the edges.
5) New wardrobe. Horizontal stripes suck becausene they give the illusion you are wider than you actually are.
6) Maybe a new haircut? I can't tell.
7) Fix your game. Talk to people, make connections, push yourself out of your comfort zone. Be kind, but not a "nice guy."
8) Lift a few weights. you don't need to be a gym rat, but once a week couldn't hurt.

Step 1: Grow the beard and practice smiling in a mirror while practicing eye contact.
Step 2: Find another human in a place of your choosing and introduce in least serial killer manner you can.
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: profit

You look like a typical guy to me, even decent looking I'd say. Do you actually ask girls out and shit? You have to be enterprising about it.

I guarantee you get a couple yes's. You're no uglier than tons of other guys.

Brandon is at least in his late 20s by now.

Very weak bait.

You know what you have to do

Too many newfags here now. I have forgotten you, Brandon. Why you haven't killed yourself yet? I will never know.

Cut your hair. Like these fuckboy haircuts. I know stereotype but they look clean and chicks dig it. Shave. Your facial hair is too pubey to look good. Get some polo shirts. Get some sun. Get your eyebrows done or watch a YouTube tutorial on how to do them yourself. Other than that you look good. Not overweight already makes things a lot easier.

Now this is all basic stuff that you could do in a day.if you have commitment to not only becoming more attractive but really handsome. Get a gym membership. Actually go there. Join something cool or get an interesting hobby so you actually have something to talk about. When you're talking to a chick give off a constant "been there done that" vibe. That's it. You're all set.

Bonus: if you make enough money, buy a cabriolet, always have a clean flat, don't have flatmates.

Oh fuck no

Cut your hair. Like these fuckboy haircuts. I know stereotype but they look clean and chicks dig it. Shave. Your facial hair is too pubey to look good. Get some polo shirts. Get some sun. Get your eyebrows done or watch a YouTube tutorial on how to do them yourself. Other than that you look good. Not overweight already makes things a lot easier.

Now this is all basic stuff that you could do in a day.if you have commitment to not only becoming more attractive but really handsome. Get a gym membership. Actually go there. Join something cool or get an interesting hobby so you actually have something to talk about. When you're talking to a chick give off a constant "been there done that" vibe. That's it. You're all set.

Bonus: if you make enough money, buy a cabriolet, always have a clean flat, don't have flatmates....

It's the wardrobe. ditch the homely rags. Face is a good 6.5, relax

too many newfags in this fucking thread

Fuck off Brandon

Why do girls hate me so much?I look really charming, I am intelligent and far superior to these vile so-called beauties. How do I not have the success I am entitled to? The beauty of this world seems so meaningless when you are forced to enjoy it alone.

6/10 dont worry user your time will come

Brandon your need haircut mate, shorter, yours looks like a helmet. That beard must be longer, or shave it instead. Take care of your skin, the red dots. maybe smile, depends on your smile.

TBH bro i think u need a nice haricut your hair looks wild childish

I just think it's your pimples, that's all.
Your time will come, there are no mistakes.

It's not your face women are laughing at, Brandon.

OSHEEEEEEIIITTTT

Clean up your beard and get that dirt off your face, other than that, you should be good.
If a girl thinks that dick size truly matters, she's not worth your time.

Be either clean shaven or grow an actual beard that looks good, and put your hair into some kind of style. There might also be something to do with clothes, you need to figure out your body type (rectangle, oval, triangle, etc) and clothes that fit that the best. It could also be your personality.

You're not an ugly guy, I'd say it's how you act and present yourself which can be fixed. Stand up straight, maintain a broad composure, and stop being a pussy. It could be worse.

>741067273
always see this dude posted, whats the origin?

Reminder that rating/10 are subjective meaningless trash and you're 20something kissless virgins bc of your repugnant habits and worldviews

>read books on picking up chicks
Everything else is good except for this. Alternatively, just be a better speaker. I have a fat fuck friend who has an awkward personality but can be good at talking if you get to know him and he has a GF now.

Desist chasing girls. Be a faggot or trap you already have the looks.

Yes? No?

Take a fucking shower Brandon.

BRANDON YOURE A TRANNY AND WE ALL KNOW IT
EVEN THIS FAGGOT

I thought I had a small dick

youtube.com/watch?v=uFkwGiBtvEI

Apart from the theme song above, how do you treat them?

I like that...it's cute

Hmm, yeah, I'd suck it....