ITALY UNCUCKED

>In order to become an Italian citizen, you have to at least know how to read the oath by pronouncing it in Italian. This is not through some kind of abstruse reason, but simply because the law so provides. Instead, two North Africans citizens, among the 15 that occurred in front of the Mayor Davide Faccio in the last ceremony of "inauguration" in Italian citizen, do not have they done. Therefore? Nothing Italian citizenship.
>Nothing to do that, "I swear to be loyal to the Italian Republic and to faithfully observe the Constitution and laws" is not quite out of the mouth of the two foreign nationals whose identity was not disclosed "for privacy reasons," as says the mayor. But one thing is certain: the two men, both married and with a family engaged in local companies as laborers and legally resident in Italy for over 10 years, they do not know a word of Italian. Almost. And even dialect, as even during the ceremony at City Hall found it hard to express themselves properly. (...)

ilgiornaledivicenza.it/territori/valdagno/trissino/immigrati-parlano-soltanto-araboniente-cittadinanza-1.4861581

Maybe Italy will not be the best country in the world, but at least we are not 100% cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stendhal_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITALY NO

Rise Romans.....Rise Again...

Should have deported them, if after 10 years you still don't speak a word of the language of your host country you clearly don't want to integrate

This, what the fuck is going on in that household and neighborhood if you can't say some words in italian after 10 years. And i bet they were floating in benefits and shit for "integration".

>This, what the fuck is going on in that household and neighborhood if you can't say some words in italian after 10 years.

Low IQ niggers do not have the capability nor the discipline to achieve this. Furthermore, many of them are Illiterate in their own languages.

FASCISM WILL RISE AGAIN

ITALY YES

The lefties here were raging because we increased the difficulty of Danish requirements to get a citizenship.

Now you need to basiccally speak read and write fluent.

As if that's too much to ask.

How come you just have to pronaunce a fucking sentence in Italy ?

Don't you also have to live in Denmark for 32 years or something like that? Your laws on that are pretty based, here we don't even talk about the problem and actually Renzi wanted to introduce a ius soli lite like in Germany

Just renewed my italian passport recently. I don't speak a word of italian and the person who renewed my passport was name Amhed and he was a black italian.

There was only one white italian in the embassy.

>Italy uncucked

Brings up memories…

Vincere, e vinceremo

I'm visiting Florence this summer. I'm learning Italian in preparation as I always do when I travel to a country alone. If I can learn the basics in a couple of weeks then their is no excuse for those living there.

Also, is Florence as nice as it's made out to be, spaghettibros?

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

They surely live in a fucking ghetto and consider any non-arab inferior.
I say we use them for target practice.

Just for you man. Tell me something if I learn fluent italian and I am already fluent in english would it be easy for me to get a job there?

even I could pronounce that shit coherently without knowing italian
they need to step up the hand gesture game

Depends on your field but most probably no. Native unemployment is already sky high, especially among the younger generations

I thought unemployment is bad there as well.

Depends on how fluent I guess. If you are a native speaker in english then I guess you could have good chances either in teaching or some tourism related stuff.

Anyway, you are white so I don't see it being weird that you have an Italian passport.

Quite amazing they can't even say a sentence after ten years. Deport immediately.

How did you get your citizenship? Grandparents?

Yup my grandfather was a dirty sicilian navy guy. Could barely read and right but he was very strong.

Welcome to south Texas, home of the [ETERNAL BEANER] who can't even understand a single word of english at age 18 :^0

Give it a shot if you want anyway, Italy has a lot of problems but at least it's not South Africa, rather have diaspora coming back than another boatnigger

Nah I am not moving to a place just to not have a job. I will visit eventually though.

Your ID looks like CARLOS and my ID looks like Goyim, also
>checkd

>legally resident in Italy for over 10 years, they do not know a word of Italian

how is that possible ?

i wish the roman imperial flag still existed. that shit was epic.

SPQR

>in Italy for over 10 years, they do not know a word of Italian

There are people here who still don't speak proper Dutch after having been here since the seventies.

Also, if language weren't the issue, it'd be islam for most foreigners, since they'd de facto have to swear to favour the constitution if it conflicts with sharia. All the more reason to make an oath mandatory for newcomers and deport if they refuse to swear it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stendhal_syndrome
'nuff said

Does it not? Is Italy no longer a republic? I am sure they raise it in some places still.

Call your cousin and ask him.

I can understand you freaky deaky dutchmen quite well.

Mooi, je bent hier ook welkom als Zuid-Afrika helemaal naar de kanker is.

I learned english in one year when I studied in Manchester so I agree with this statment. People who don't learn how to speak the language of the country they are staying for 10 years shouldn't even be living there anymore since they just don't wanna integrate

Holy shit it's the Italian sandbox!

I feel bad that every european on pol would not mind white south africans immigrating to europe. I would still feel like an immigrant there though.

kek

Don't even hate the Italians. They gave us alot of shit before the left. They might not be the best fighters but they sure are great at defending. They built a fuck ton if castles and fortresses which are still used as base of operations against ISIS.

We even use the dungeons as a prison for the ISIS fighters that are captured

Your fingerprints have been scanned and uploaded to interpol

You guys must hate the French and the USA though. Sarkozy and that hillary bitch fucked up Libya and opened up for ISIS.

nice. Thats some impressive tech to take fingerprints off a potatoe phone. Much respect interpol

I'm so embarrassed for our position in the conflict, we failed you, I'm sorry.

Why would I hate the French? I just hate Sarkozy not all of France same with the US, Shillary and Obama sure fucked us with the humanitarian aid they never sent. They said we will help rebuild your country after you kick out Gaddafi. We have been waiting along time for this and we agreed but they all lied and left us a line afterwards. Had we knew they would lie we wouldn't have kicked out Gaddafi. We knew that Terrorists would appear but with NATO aid we could defeat them. Lying fuck wads bailed the minute they took out Gaddafi and we are only now seeing good things for libya.

as long as its getting better. I have worked with some Libyans before. Seem like nice people with a good sense of humor.

I see it more like welcoming a long lost brother home.

I do sometimes curse my granparents for migrating to this shit hole but it has its perks to live here.

How is life in South Africa? I heard white people are regularly getting assaulted by blacks. while a man told me that economy is doing great and that the rand is going to appreciate in the future

Yeah just don't make jokes about manhood or call them not manly. We take that shit seriously since everyone is too proud here. Sort of the reason why noone is immigrating to Europe too shameful to do that. Same reason why we beat the Italians, we didn't retreat we fought them with overwhelming odds stacked against us and we still won. ISIS are cake compared to them.

Also what did you work with those Libyans on?

HAHAHAHA he lied, its predicted to be 60 rand to the dollar in the next five to ten years.

Life is fine, I have not been a victim of a crime in many years. The government is to incompetent to care about anyone here so you basically left to live the way you want. You just cant be a hippy idiot like you get in europe and think everything is going to be fine if you walk through black areas as a white.

I'd like to know that too.

I was a boatswain and the libyan guys worked for schlumberger, I dont know what there specific job roles were but I hung out with them allot. There was a couple of Tunisians with them as well, they were also cool.

>Making inhuman demonic mudfarts read a bunch of words in italian,while giving them rights to fuck your women and marry them
>"SENPAI POOL ,I AM NOT C-KEKED,SEE ?"
Do moortalians have a fetish for getting invaded by foreigners?
Germanics,greeks,celts,visigoths,getae and now mudfarts&niggers?

It's not our job to fight your wars

Just to start them huh?

lol yeah Tunisians are like our brothers except they are always trying to fuck us out of our money and we laugh it off

Yeah the one guy would always joke about Libya getting the small shitty deserted section of what was one carthaginian land and it turned out all the fucking oil was on it. I think he was jealous.

Glory to the Most Serene Republic of Venice.

150 years of Italian ruling won't erase 1100 years of pure maritime Venetian greatness.

We never tried to overthrow Gaddafi since a revolution would have ended in him winning so we waited for an opportunity since his military was very well armed. When the gold Dinar plan became public America and France wired quickly to kick him out and they asked us if we could help. We were skeptical but they said they will take out his installations and stockpiles and help us rebuild if we help them on ground forces.

We were spekptical because I'd we kicked him out Terrorists and the Muslim Brotherhood would have taken over but when Obama and Sarkozy promised help after the war we agreed.

Of course they lied and we had to fix this shit our selves. Libya could have been completely fixed and back on track in late 2012 had NATO sent humanitarian aid. But we had to fix the shit ourselves and it's only now starting to look better

Yeah our economy and currency value is insanely higher than thier even now in the midst of this disaster. Most Libyans would go to Tunis for holiday cus it would be cheap as shit but the Tunisian's would raise prices on Libyans so that they would make a better profit.

Also helps that Tunisian's chick's dig Libyans, they go where the money flows I guess

Rhodes, Cyprus, Naxos and Corfu werent ruled by Venice they were only under thier sphere as well as being thier protectorate

Keep it up italy. Romans will rise again.

>I swear to be loyal to the Italian Republic and to faithfully observe the Constitution and laws
What is this in Italian?