#JUSTICEFORCHESTER

libertydogsnews.com/fake-music-critic-cyberbullies-late-linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-shortly-before-tragic-suicide/

Right fake news is never as convincing as the left fake news..

WSJ / 10

great article really
how is this journalism?

what a shitty meme

Because CNN is mega corp with highly trained Jewish writers. Liberty Dogs is two inbred teens.

Fantano does it again.

no clue. any critiques? any positives?

CNN is not fake news.

They have their issues, sure.
But they aren't fake news

>CNN is not fake news.

they aren't fake news but channels like them tend to blow stories out of proportions..instead of giving analysis they give their own viewpoints..

Why'd you do it anthony

Cyber bullying isn't real

You have been so brainwashed by right-propaganda that you laugh when you are being presented with obvious facts.

CNN does not publish fake news. they have their own fair share of issues, but the accuracy of their reporting is pretty high

How can our eyes be real then

bro it's not worth it

>but the accuracy of their reporting is pretty high
point but I've not seen them giving a good 'report'
they will spew facts for about 10mins and then show who said what on twitter

>CNN does not publish fake news. they have their own fair share of issues, but the accuracy of their reporting is pretty high

LMFAO I need a drink

And you have been brainwashed by left-propaganda so you think CNN is trustworthy.
Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

False equivalency m8

>I know I'm not brainwashed, the tv told me so

What a world we live in when refutable news sources (not just CNN) are always given the FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!! treatment, but Fox News is acceptable even though we seem to have forgotten their coverage of the INTERNET HATE MACHINE ANONYMOUS was just sensationalist crap

trump was a mistake

Fox is not one of the big 3 news networks, therefore they are not controlled by the neocons.