38 years old straight married guy with AIDS. AMA

38 years old straight married guy with AIDS. AMA.

how the hell did you get the hivis

how expensive is it to treat?

Nigger

Did you take it in the butt, its actually pretty hard for men to catch aids from straight sex

Did you contract HIV after you were married? Now that you have AIDS I'd imagine it's no secret anymore.

>catch AIDS
Educate yourself fucktard.

>straight

How the fuck did you manage to get aids? Are you in some USA-like third country where you can treat HIV and stop it to develop into AIDS?

Can't

Ops words not mine

Do you CL traps to spread the fun?

So, you're probably either a faggot, a nigger, or a junkie. Which is it? all 3? Or would you rather make up a story for us so you don't feel so bad about yourself?

Do you like hentai?

Guess OP died.

Never heard of a junkie nigger faggot? You were right with the "all 3?".

How much IV drugs did you do before you aids. Assuming it was H

Wife cheat on you? Dirty needle? Or closet fag?

Never did drugs (well I tried pot once but that shit is harmless), I'm straight as a ruler and white as fuck. My big mistake was fucking a former prostitute without a condom.

Was this before you got married?

>My big mistake was fucking a former prostitute without a condom
>former prostitute

Dude, you didn't fuck a former prostitute without a condom, you fucked a prostitute without a condom. She was probably a fucking nigger, too.

>My big mistake was fucking a former prostitute without a condom.
Don't tell me that it's your wife

Yes. I told my wife when we first met and she was very supportive. I always wear protection when we have sex and she tested negative last time we checked (about five months ago).

How high IQ do you think dolphins have?

Are you for real? She really was ok with you having hiv??

Nice try, faggot. I bet your "wife" is a bugchasing homo.

HIV is not a death sentence. Cancer is far worse. The biggest problem with AIDS is the social stigma. My wife always treated me as a human being, maybe because she was raised in a very liberal community.

good for you user
how's your viral load and cd4 count?

not op but it's free man

i know like 6 hiv infected

once you know how this shit works you know it's not death at all

Kek

> My big mistake was fucking a MALE prostitute without a condom.

fixed that for you

oh really? so you have to warn sex partners about cancer, and wear a condom to make sure they don't get cancer from you

Yes, it is a crime not to inform someone if you have aids/hiv and you are aware.
> Nikko Briteramos received national attention after he was the first person arrested under a South Dakota law requiring that persons inform prospective sexual partners that they are HIV positive.

> Michael Johnson was sentenced to at least 30 years in prison and may serve up to 60 years after being convicted on all five counts of infecting and exposing partners to HIV

not anymore man
for somene who's medicated

>i know like 6 hiv infected