You old fags agree with this?

you old fags agree with this?

Yep. Looks like he has two years.

Anyone under 30 is not taken seriously by anyone over 35

This.

Also, time seems to move faster as you get older, as you've done more and experiences speed up perception.

That being said, to a child a day is forever, a summer is a year, ect.

So when someone that is in their early 20's feels like life ends at 25, I understand, as in their mind time has been two lifetimes, they feel they've done it all, they've been through so many things.

Then you get to 30 and think, well that kinda came fast.

Later 35 hits and you realize you need to start really enjoying life and this is when you regret being a douchebag teen and not fucking far more often.

Around 40 you give up and just want to have wealth, as in 10 more years you'll need to be able to afford not only blow for some live-in-whore who has an addiction, but also to shower them with shit to keep them around.

There's another 30 years coming at this point, even from there.

If taking the smallest, least educated (in life) and most ignorant to ones self, is youth, well I guess in a way he's right about his point - but not the age. Move that to like 35 / 40 - when people really grow up, not just become an adult.

There are no pros to being >25. You just slow down and get uglier.

That would be your opinion, working out isn't hard and ugly isn't required.

Am I to assume you are under 25?

mfw turning 29 tomorrow

>Millennials

I'm at my lake house. Had the ATV out for a ride today. Going to start a fire and sit out by the lake and have some drinks. Later on I'll have sex with my wife and she'll swallow my load. Wonder what the young "nigga" is up to today.

People should kill themselves on their 25th birthday. We'd be smarter, our nation would perform better, everything would improve.

18, why?

Bitch please, have you even SEEN my fidget spinner collection?!?!

In that case, because I very much hope that you kill yourself before 25, to spare your misery of being an adult :)

Maybe I will, maybe I will. I used to draw the line to 27, but life has started to get repetitive as of late.

Well you are shitting on everyone about being an adult, so if you only 'maybe' your convictions, then maybe you are a hypocrite.

You're passionate about your dislike for adults, you should be just as passionate about avoiding becoming one.

Either grow up and stop bitching about your diapers not being what you wanted, make life what you want / the best you can of it.

OR

STFU and get off the bus.

Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into your lawncare services? He has fantastic craftsmanship at artistic hedge trimming.

I agree that anyone under 21 thinks people over 25 are ancient.

I'm 27, I worked at a ski resort for the last year and half the kids working there were 18-21 and they looked at me like I was fuckin Methuselah

>Well you are shitting on everyone about being an adult, so if you only 'maybe' your convictions, then maybe you are a hypocrite. You're passionate about your dislike for adults, you should be just as passionate about avoiding becoming one.

I shared my honest feelings about growing old. But since everyone's experience of life is subjective I didn't purposefully "shit" on anyone. To each their own. I prefer youth. Maybe anime is to blame, or some other influence in my life? If you don't share the same influence that shaped my opinion then we can see why you don't agree with my sentiment.

>I didn't mean what I said, I just said what I felt, but it's not what I said, just how I felt.

Boy, being young sure is complicated LOL......

Ok, if you talk shit on someone, no matter how your snowflake feelings are, you are, in fact, despite what you may think, talking shit on someone.

Complicated shit man, complicated.

Anime is not the reason to blame for your pissy baby attitude and shit talking.
>You are to blame for your pissy baby attitude and shit talking.

Are you an emo? You sound very much like an emo...

>shit man
Sorry 'boy' - I didn't mean to offend how you 'age identify' ... Current Year Is Fun!

Skipped a Paxil again?

>life has started to get repetitive as of late
It's a shame there's nobody who can change that part of your life for you, because it appears clear that you don't want to change it.
>Enjoy being miserable.

Never taken it, does it help you much?

Also, the clever attempt at an insult shows you just have no logical reply to the information provided, thank you for informing me I was correct on my points ;)

Getting old is great. I get to fuck all your moms.

ITT: people who are old but not grown up yet

Just saying there's no need to get that worked up over a Sup Forums post. Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that people get uglier when they grow old. Sorry that you got so salty. I didn't mean it like that - it's not like anything is that serious. Who knows old age can be fun. I mean to some people at least.

Humm are you just throwing out more insults?
>Why So Salty Kiddo?

I'm not salty, been getting a laugh here and there actually. When you get older, uglier and useless (as you like to make it out) then you find strength and fewer shits to give.

Oh, as for 'I didn't mean it like that' we've been over this, your snowflake feelings spilled over and so it wasn't your fault you said what you said :)

In all seriousness however, if you don't want to get old, just don't. It's your choice, you've bitched that your life isn't what you want and you don't want to change it, so why bother sticking around in that sad state for another 60 years.

I used to not like my life, so I changed it, I like it more now, changing it more also. But then I did something about the problem. That simply might not be your style.

>Side note, I love how you said sorry for being insulting, while being insulting more. Clever ;)

Maybe in the end you are right, maybe Anime is the reason your life is miserable. I think you need more Anime if that's the case.

>Maybe anime is to blame

>I'm not salty
>Wall of angry text
I guess I'm not in your top 10.

Well I've said before that I'm getting some laughs out of the irony in this thread. If you want to believe that I am angry, that's up to you boy.

If you look at the post, you will see it is dripping with encouragement of self reflection and change for the positive - even including a reference to my own experiences in that aspect.

If being encouraging is being angry to you, perhaps there's nothing anyone can do without it looking angry / attacking to you.

I think you might have taken his sarcasm as insults....

>In all seriousness however, if you don't want to get old, just don't. It's your choice, you've bitched that your life isn't what you want and you don't want to change it, so why bother sticking around in that sad state for another 60 years.
To me your post seems to recommend suicide. I don't find that encouraging per se. But if you say so..

LOL man you are a dark little emotional mess....

I assume you didn't get how this is to see the choices of: you change your life, or be miserable, or not live past it.

If you want to read it as a GKYS post, then that's only what you are projecting into it, you took 1/4 of the post - threw out the rest and twisted the content to suit your narrative of what appears to be a victim complex. Man, you're a mess if you ask me, but I'm no doctor.

At any rate, at this point I am wondering if I made ANOTHER 4 line post to encourage you to get off your ass, if you'd just pick out some small bit and twist it to make me look like I'm being mean to you..

Poor baby, everyone out to get you, even when they try to encourage positive for you. I'm out.

>;)
hey newfag dumbfuck

you're on an image board sprout

>Man, you're a mess if you ask me, but I'm no doctor.
Pot calling the kettle black, sir.
>
Poor baby, everyone out to get you, even when they try to encourage positive for you. I'm out.
No need. Just pretend I never said anything.