How do I ask a Mcdonald's cashier out?

How do I ask a Mcdonald's cashier out?

You normally give me take out, how about I return the favor and take you out?

Ez win

Can i have uhmmmmm.... an McGangbang

ask them if they want some McLovin

I'm going to give you a large McDickin

That's actually not bad advice. Slightly cringey, but will probably work depending on your delivery

This one is probably OP's best bet.

That doesn't work in spanish, unlucky me

Was expecting a unique poster, but all from different humans. Thank you, keep em going

"You're working at Mcdonald's so you obviously have low standards. Go out with me?"

Nobody wants you hitting on them while they're working asshole. Especially while they're working a shitty job like Mcdonalds.

10/10

Don't you think I don't know that? That's why I'm asking

If it's slow and you think she's shooting you positive vibes (and not just customer service) I'd go for it. You just gotta read the situation.

Local McDonalds in my old hometown used to accept this as an order... Too bad it wasn't code for sex, it was actually just a 4-patty quarter pounder. A pounder.

is that her?

You talk to her, gauge her interests as you're ordering, throw in a little of whatever humor you're good at, if any, then tell her about X event according to her interests if they're relevant and invite her to go. Make sure you get her number.

This should give you autists a shot.

Pic unrelated but fuck you I love Koroks.

If you're really adventurous, ask her even if you aren't sure there is an event, then look one up afterwards.

I eat ass

No, that's the second or third Google result for 'mcdonald's cashier'

>order food
Depending on if it's busy or not
>make small talk
>grab food
>look in bag and begin to walk off
>stop
>turn around and look a little annoyed
>You: "I think you forgot something?"
>Her: "What?"
>You: "your phone number."
>you can relax your face now and smile, like you think what you said was pretty clever.
>???
>profit

And blow my Special sauce all over your face.

This is sure to give you a "what the fuck, you creep" look. Don't do it.

are you fucking retarded

Anyone have the nudes of the McD's slut that took them in the bathroom? She had a FAT ass.

Totally

No. Real McDonald's window workers are niggers with a scowl on their face.

god no, i would fucking laugh and decline. that's so fucking tacky.

do make the small talk and make her laugh, after she laughs just ask her if she wants to go out sometime.

Pull up on that Sup Forumsitch with 4 fidget spinners spinning on one hand and drenched in axe body spray nd say "yo can I buy u a Mc Chicken and eat it at my place?"

Right.. I forgot this isn't /r9k/
Ignore me OP. Or don't and post result, if you try it.

ding ding ding

fucking faggot autist your shitty advice would be shitty on ANY board fuck off

do you want to eat my BIG mac?
my name is macha

DING DING DING

kek