Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WSagdz-0Ac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=es4t1WBJKqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A couple of blacks destroy his wife's anus

Isn't this the brother of pic related?

fuck off hank

Can't stand this pretentious shitcunt, just look at that swarmy face.

What's wrong with this?

Yes. They're both history autists.

Literally who

Weak men with weak brains

>history
they are WE WUZ KANGZ level historians m8

I love watching black men enjoy my wifes whole grain crunch. I hope we get refugees soon.

Why do they both have such sad cuck faces?

> It is hard to define what "intelligence" means, therefore no testing of cognitive ability has any meaning.

Yeah... well... then why is and was every nigger country, i.e. countries with IQ 70 or below, an absolute shithole?

Sure, correlation does not equal causation, but god damnit, there aren't many exceptions to this rule: Low IQ demographic/niggers --> Shithole.

>not a single argument
Bet you guys are even too afraid to watch the video.

how do we redpill Hank and turn him against his brother?

Like we're talking Evola tier.

k OP don't be a faggot and tell me where the cuck shit hits the fan

who

>So, how many different kinds of intelligence are there?
Not gonna watch this shit.

wtf is this 'not an argument' meme.

Who the fuck gets on teh internet to argue? Is the guy in the pick 'not an argument' man? Why does he expect everyone to argue? I'm not writing in a fucking philosophy journal I'm shit posting.

Is that the same guy?

Pls post original

Still not an argument.

he brought up genetics and intelligence being hereditary but then never actually mentioned again until the end where he basically said it was debunked

No.most people will continue hating niggers because it makes sense.

Toss this shitbag into a woodchipper.

For the first part he just jumps around the whole thing and the minute he says "intelligence means different things for different cultures" I pretty much had to slap myself in the head. How?

> Is it a single general ability, or does it cover a range of aptitudes, skills and talents

The second one.

> How do things like genetics, environment or education influence intelligence

Your genetics primarily determine your intelligence, environment has very little effect, and education counts an environment. There have been numerous books on the matter. It's not that fucking hard to define. Open a book, you nigger.

>What's wrong with this?
I'll put 48 dicks in your cheerios and see how you like it

>Sweden
Oh wait nevermind your Sweden you will sure enjoy it

No, Hank is John Green's brother.

Thing is that John Green got famous due to writing some shitty teenage romance novels, Hank just piggybacked off his eFame, he has nothing to show for himself.

Indeed. You don't even need a single word to refute his oppinion on this particular issue.

where does he destroy racism ?

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>Pseudo-intellectuals fronting speculative science from their highschool teams claiming it to be theirs
>'witty' quips and flash animation to distract you from noticing the bullshit
>Banking on nerd cred as dated as amasi is to milk

Don't get me started with those fucking conversations with Obama, with John Green wanting him to name his wife's child

By spinning the progressive science angle, they use it as a cover to reinforce their deluded opinions, where their vlogging e-fame is seen as fact.

Good to see you were the 201st, hoping many more to come

So he babbled about eugenics and how its bad (?)
and arrived at
"Intelligence (...) does appear to be a real and MEASURABLE phenomenon"

How did he dismantle racism again?
They are still both liberal cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=8WSagdz-0Ac notice how he shows maybe 2 adult males in the whole video

1. Claiming something is not an argument is not an argument.
2. People are not required to post arguments
Conclusion from 1 and 2: Norwegian shitposting

Also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Why the fuck does the camera keep jumping around and why is this video full of stupid animations?
Is the average age of his audience 7?

People are obviously upset about OP's video, yet nobody has even tried to refute it.

Pol BTFO by this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=es4t1WBJKqA

Sup Forumse btfo

>the bell curve.jpg

Hahahahahahaha, oh man, hahahahahahaha

>cans.wav

I WANT MUH SHRIMP BACK.

God really fucked up not destroying this planet after Baby Boomers.

>Calls Eugenics "sketchy" and says that various miority women were sterilized without and sources

Yeah nah pretty weak bait my dude

Just came here to call him a cuck.

two retard brothers with a video camera... why the fk do we care what they have to say??

Look at the world my man. Look at each race and their accomplishments.

The cuck in OP's vid is clearly just that. A good goy cuck making excuses for why other peoples are such worthless scum.

/thread

They really like to play this retarded game, what these imbeciles never mention though is that it doesn't matter what intelligence means to some fucking nigger in the bush, what matters is what it means in our society, what matters are the skills and abilities which make people successfully in the modern world. And IQ pretty much sums those abilities up.

His brother is a cuck. This show is Jewish pseudobullshit

>Your genetics primarily determine your intelligence, environment has very little effect, and education counts an environment.
I'm much more booksmart than my parents but have lesser social skills. They struggled with high school and can't use smartphones. And none of my relatives have Asperger's like I do. Genetics may not be that cut-and-dry.

just end it

Not going to watch the video but seriously why does this guy have such a pathetic face?

Someone please punch him

Did you call yourself smarter than your parents because you use smartphones and read books?

he has aspergers be nice

blah blah blah, it's white peoples fault

i'm jewish by they way you antisemite

How can intelligence be real if our brains aren't real?

It is has been proven that the more partners a woman has had in her life, the more likely she is to get divorced, if she ever gets married.

>framed ink blots
conceited and tasteless

The Atlantic just published an article announcing 64 genes linked with education.

I got this far and I had to pause
I hope this gets better

No, I just always picked up things easier than they did at my age. But they don't WANT to keep up with modern technology like smartphones. They don't seek out knowledge to improve their lives. I'm not implying that I'm superior than them. I just wish they were open-minded for themselves.

He's not trying to say that "intelligence" can't be determined by genetics. He's trying to say there is no real "intelligence." In proving that there is not "intelligence" it only follows that you cannot inherit something that does not exist.

At the beginning he mentions theories of intelligence that many accept such as ability to solve problems.

Then he goes on to toss in shit like musical intelligence, emotional intelligence, etc, etc.

He makes "intelligence" such a polluted concept that it makes it impossible for one person to ever truly be "intelligent"

kek looking like he getting cock-slapped

You can sadly tell a lot about a person by their physical appearance.

>IQ tests are invalid because NAZIS
Stopped the video and closed the tab right there.

>contributing to the funds of of "youtubers" that regurgitate high-school level critical theory bullshit and trick well-meaning people into funding their delusions of literary and scientific grandour

Fuck both of them even 200 metric tons of humility would not wipe that smug smirk from their faces.

If iq is signifcant is in the advancement of civilization, then why is it that 5 thousand years ago the nords were shitting in the woods while sumer was center of civilization?

Sup Forums BTFO

so hes playing at semantics or some words are subjective bullshit?

Not an argument.

IQ is correlated with early childhood learning and brain stimulation.

Your post is ironic.

Perhaps the average IQ has been steadily lowering since the first humans got the ball rolling. But really we cant answer this question we barely have any data on ancient nordic civilizations or IQs of sumerians. move along scooter.