Legitimate happening at nevada democratic convention pic related

>legitimate happening at nevada democratic convention pic related
>not a single Thread about it during or after

Neo-Sup Forums is shit. You guys only care about Trump memes and not actual politics.

There is a revolution happening before your very eyes and you would rather focus on the freshest trump tweet.

youtu.be/5srPXtJV0V0?t=68
Wake up. This is a serious threat to our current two party system.

amp.twimg.com/v/f6d570ac-07e0-434f-9d8e-8dc29129a400

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wl-BV8vrLDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know that you have to be 18 to post here right, bernout?

No one gives a fuck about that commie faggot.

This isn't a revolution, it's a bunch of weak white people chimping out.

Trump 2016
Make America Great Again!

Spoonfeed me. What happened?

And if he won and got all the delegates he earned he'd have there would still be enough of a gap for Hillary to win. Getting mad at losing a lose cause does no one any good.

Nevada Democrats fucked Bernie and his supporters. His supporters chimped out massively last night at the Nevada Democratic Convention. The mass media decided talking about cloud and pussy farts was more important. Many keks were had.

You're a day late, and 4 fucks given short

>Berncuck having a chance
>Ever

wew lad

>This is a serious threat to our current two party system
Good. It's a shitty system that needs to be exploited to hell and back, before people realize it needs to be abolished.

>Wake up. This is a serious threat to our current two party system.

Finally! Burn that shit down.

there was a thread this morning, wake up earlier or check the archive you lazy nigger.

there were a bunch of threads here, not our fault you're a newfag as of literally 13 minutes ago

Several trump rallies have been shut down for fear of riots. Bernie supporters have crashed more of his events. Now They have closed a party convention because they could not control crowd despite lines of police.

That seems very similar to the beginnings of a revolution. Obviously Bernie Sanders cant win this year. But a movement has started that is already more powerful than the tea-party.

>5 threads up about the same subject
>HURR DURRR WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FGGTS TALKING ABOUT THIS
>WUT DO U MEAN CHEK DA CATALOG? ONLY THNG I CHECK ARE DEEZ DUBZ

lel this faggot nigger is a 13-year old from reddit.

I wish I was 13. If I was 13 I wouldn't remember a time where a Sup Forums poster would attack your argument before attacking your character.

I came for discussion not SHOTS FIRED SLAMMED DESTROYED STUMPED banter.

Wait, are you one of those internet Clinton supporters?

And then you post this faggotry you faggot nigger.

Bernouts aren't a revolution, they're a bunch of ignorant white people who will fuck off once the money dries up. This isn't even close to a revolution and for you to show that shows you're not old enough to vote and that you're some faggot who hangs out on Bernout social media all day getting indoctrinated.

Honestly I'd kill myself if I was you because the level of intelligence you're displaying demonstrates you're going to be nothing but a bottom tier wage slave bitch for the rest of your life getting fucked by every conman that comes along.

'Faggot nigger'- the casual slur of choice for 11 year olds. You're such a bastard head.

>tldr

>threat to the two party system

This is... a... bad thing?

How's London and your free speech doing limey faggot nigger?

Not gonna mean about it. This isn't a revolution. They are gonna have some political anger and protest and riots. But no revolution. We are too lazy for that.

And what is this revolution? Open borders for all while they cry about not finding work? Put the entire world on US welfare?

I'm getting the feeling that this guy has read "How to Win Friends and Manage Social Media Opinion" and is not-so-subtly trying to whip up fear of revolution.

But didn't Shillary get more of the popular vote in Nevada?

Feel da berrnnnnn

Growing dissatisfaction with the two dominant political parties on both sides will lead to an abandonment of the Two party system. Such a large change taking place within 2-3 election cycles would be considered a revolution by any standard.

Its a great thing from my perspective.

Bernie isn't for open borders.

>bernie phonebanks

Neither are Sweden and Germany.

We now need politicians who are brave enough to say fuck the UN laws about rapefugees.

Or, you know, interpret them correctly. Like Hungary did.

>Bernie and Trump are crashing the system at both ends

it's about time the One-Party machine in Washington to lose its stranglehold.
>so dysfunctional to the point it's running without a budget for year after year and nothing gets done
>oh, wait, the few things that DO get done were bought by globalist Wall Street kikes who bribed the career politician caste to approve deals that are bad for Americans but good deals for Merchant

Bernie supports asked for a recount because apperantly the voting was rushed or something (they mention it in the video)
The people in the convention were strongly for a recount, but the party head honchos basically said "fuck you"

Bernie Sanders is anti immigration, but he is also anti deportation.

He was speaking out against guest workers and immigrants while Trump was still a democrat.

>The Senate passed a Sanders amendment to increase to $5,000 the fee employers are charged to bring high-skilled workers into the United States. The revenue would fund scholarships for American students in math, science and other fields. He also has offered an amendment that would bar companies that have had mass layoffs from hiring foreign high-tech workers.

>"Almost all of that debate has centered on illegal immigration and has downplayed the very consequential provisions in this bill dealing with ‘guest workers.' We need legislation which will improve wages and income in America, lower the poverty rate and expand the middle class," Sanders added. "Unfortunately, the guest worker provisions in this bill will only make a bad situation worse."

>Growing dissatisfaction with the two dominant political parties on both sides will lead to an abandonment of the Two party system
lol

This is a Facebook exchange between you Bernie faggots and a super delegate. You just don't get it.

>not a single Thread about it during or after

It's now 7am here in Australia. Last night there were not less than overlapping threads about exactly this.

What happens if a president is elected with the equivalent of say a 20%-25% majority?

>muh communism

I think the Bernie supporter has a point, but should also consider that the superdelegates are not accountable to the people. It's the party's decision who they put forward for election.

>Bernouts are a bunch of ignorant white people
>Bernie's a conman
>t. Trump supporter

Because we give zero shits for a communist jew and a corrupt cunt

>Neo-Sup Forums is shit
>Liberal ideology
>Politically Incorrect
Wake me up when you strade from your fucking flock to reality and maybe then you can have a valid voice on Sup Forums

Whenever the DNC shoots down their own people they're basically fueling Trump's support, it's great.

The problem is, Democrats are pussies and will be very loud but are afraid to assassinate anyone.

is it true bernie is within 350 delegates of clinton and that maybe he could catch her in cali? (excluding super delegates)

>berniebros destroy DNC
>Trump completes hostile takeover of GOP
>establishment BTFO
hilarious

>le ebin Bernie is a communist meme

>This is a serious threat to our current two party system.

I doubt it but I wish we didnt have only two fucking parties.

Wow you sound like an absolute beta bitch. What a pathetic human being.

>are afraid to assassinate anyone.
if they could get to trump im convinced they would try.

Seriously? I saw a ton of threads about it on here. What a stupid post.

>implying Trump Memes aren't actual politics

I know breh. How does two parties even qualify as a democracy?

Parliamentary/second choice systems are better but that's not going to happen in our lifetimes.

your a liberal
Your time sup your meaningless

Bernie supporters were demanding a 'recount' because 64 of their delegates officially de-registered as democrats when Bernie was losing in other states.

Then after the caucus they showed up at the state convention expecting to be able to vote and were turned away because they weren't democrats.

It's literally the first official written rule of being a delegate for the state convention in Nevada.

>I didn't realise acting impulsively on my feelings would have negative consequences for me and others.

Kek. Apparently that 64 was enough for Hillary to win.

b-but parliamentary systems can't get things done (for the rich)

and they allow extremist parties to exist (i.e. parties that don't do what the rich tell them to do)

It's not a chimp out its A white out these peope ar literly white niggers
No one cares if they died today

>yfw a Crazy Bernie fan takes out hilldog

>something will happen because of this
Bernouts WILL cave and vote for Hillary in November because they've been brainwashed into believing Trump is evil incarnate

Are you referring to the general election? A land slide victory for either side would most likely result in the dissolution of the opposing party. Our parties are doing very badly right now in terms of public perception.

Democrats would lose every branch of government if they lost in a land slide.

Republicans would likely do everything they could to distance themselves from trump if he loses. This would also be seen as distancing themselves from their base. It would not end well.

>There is a revolution happening before your very eyes and you would rather focus on the freshest trump tweet.
a revolution? is bernie even fighting this? why isnt bernie tweeting and getting on television today? your "revolutionary leader" is getting bent over a barrel and he's not even complaining. bernie is a literal joke.

IF he wins by 80% plus. Otherwise no.

shutup faggot

I'm afraid not. Nothing could convince me to vote for crooked democrats ever again. I'd rather Trump take the blame for decades of political mismanagement than have the meltdown blamed on Clinton's "liberalism".

Supporting a crazy but popularly elected rebel group against internationally funded terrorists doesn't make him a communist.

Somebody fill me in, what's happening?

this is probably the 10th thread in the last 24 hours about this, but good lookin out o conscience of Sup Forums

and this is just a frontrunner unseating the delegates of a rowdy competitor, which is common

>>yfw a Crazy Bernie fan takes out hilldog
not going to happen. hillary only appears in highly controlled settings. everyone that sees hillary goes through security.

OWS.

Remember that?

One of many victims which fell prey to millennial attention spans.

Time is not on your side, children.

Praise be to kek.

Hillary shill detected.

>inb4 feel the Bern!!

MAGA

>Neo-Sup Forums is shit. You guys only care about Trump memes and not actual politics

This x100

Ever since Trump, the quality of this board has dropped exponentially. I don't even go here for news anymore. It's all the same shit now.

>Trump threads
>race mixing threads
>islam generals
>trap threads

This place has basically turned into the right wing version of tumblr

They're not terrorists if America does it.

>Implying the Tea Party ever did anything and wasn't just controlled opposition by the RNC.

This, I don't give a fuck about Hillary or the rest of the Berning men, I want to know what's up?

bernouts being sore losers, a preview of philadelphia

there is literally nothing wrong with two party system
It leads to equilibrum between left and right while true plurality usually results in one side getting too fractured, and its the right more often than not.

I noticed it. Last night somebody literally did a big meme magic push on Sup Forums to curse Bernie Sanders and less than an hour later this shit happened.

Inb4 this post is responded do with meme images as if they were an argument

>It leads to equilibrum between left and right

Who's deciding what "left" and "right" mean?

Oh, do you think he will win Oregon, I made a bet, and I want to know if I should pull out. I'll think he'll win, but Hillary is a cheating bitch so everything is off the table.

>superdelegates are not accountable to the people.

This will break the DNC.

There will be a Democrat Donald Trump and break the party just like what happened to the GOP. The political parties don't run the country, the people do. It might not be a revolution but something will change.

>Supporting a crazy but popularly elected rebel group against internationally funded terrorists doesn't make him a communist.
And decking out your cities baseball team with Communist slogans during a time where even showing favoritism with Communism was like today with ISIS shit. Then there is also the fact of his honeymoon to fucking Cuba, associating with unions and activism that are known for Communist ties, and his ball licking kiss assing of Communist ideas. Plus the fact his entire support base would give the state more power than it should fucking ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=wl-BV8vrLDU

>74111817
the Tea Party got new Republicans in congress, most of which didn't last more than one term but some did(pic related).

Occupy Wallstreet elected ZERO people to congress, and the Bern Victim Movement will not get anyone elected either

Or no one responds to it because no one gives a shit about the trump haters and their endless whining and pretentious claims to being from "old Sup Forums" or even /new/.

>Plus the fact his entire support base would give the state more power than it should fucking ever.

>but it's a good thing that Trump is very authoritarian!

>more power than ever
You mean like the 1950s?
Also, he didn't honeymoon in Cuba, and he doesn't kiss ass.

>caring about democrats

Lol no.

Fuck em

It can't be authoritarianism when you eliminate the government and ensure all of the power goes to the economic ruling class and - oh wait

>revolution

hhahahahahahhaha

hold on let me laugh some more

hahahahahahhahaahaha

limp wristed faggots and purple haired dykes going to do anything but chimp. LMAO WEWEW

highly likely he'll win there, and CA too. it's going to be an epic trainwreck

It's so dull and boring to read...

Sen. Sanders Currently has 45% of the vote in the primary.

That is more than any tea party candidate has ever achieved.

Holy fug

Although he does have a point in that the progressive movement needs to spend more time working to elect local candidates and winning congressional seats - it's not all about the president.

>There will be a Democrat Donald Trump
You mean a Hillary plant?

That's what I'm thinking since they are basically a Soviet Satellite state , gonna be rolling in the dough, should bet more maybe I'll get a whole Tubman.