Special Investigator Robert Mueller has subpoenaed members of the Trump white house staff to lie detector tests...

Special Investigator Robert Mueller has subpoenaed members of the Trump white house staff to lie detector tests, and Trump himself will likely also have to undergo a lie detector test.

So Sup Forums, how fucked is he?

Nothing will finally come of it but this administration will never get anything accomplished. It will be one scandal after another and a bunch of twitter meltdowns, that's it.

Impeachment is imminent. No way in fuck he can pass a lie detector.

lie detectors have been proven to be nothing more than pseudo-science

says satan.

the sensors will probably slip off his tiny fingers anyway

They don't need lie detectors, they're trained with more reliable techniques

Lies detectors are inadmissible in Court. They've be called to testify under oath before a Grand Jury.

proper fucked

Clench your asshole and thwart the entire test. How can anyone still believe lie-detectors actually works?

Lie detectors mean nothing in a court of law.

These anons aren't retarded

Came here to say this there's a reason they arn't actually used as compounding evidence in high profile serial killer cases. Honestly you may as well get a psychic in to let him know if he's telling the truth, it's a sharade.

You know lie detectors don't work on psychopaths/sociopaths, right?

Not saying Trump is one, but because they are ineffective on one of the populations most likely to commit crimes, they are virtually useless to us.

Where did you get this information? The school newspaper?

The honorable judge Cleo.

So long as the republicans are in charge nothing will come of it. No impeachment means he can't be charged. They won't get enough votes to do shit. As far as his cabinet goes, he's going to just issue the order to dismiss it all. Pardons for everyone.

No president in history has been impeached and the process to impeach a president is nearly impossible which is why they usually choose assassination over impeachment like they did with jfk

If Pence convinces republicans the he would be the better choice, then why would they choose an outsider like Trump over their ideal posterboy?

Don't be so complacent, user.

I'm just hoping he'll get impeached after the Democrats take everything back in 2018. I wouldn't want Pence as a president. He might actually get shit done.

I predict that Trump will be charged with laundering Russian mob money. Time will tell.

Lie detectors are like bitches.
They ain't shit.

Clinton was impeached....

Impeachment =/= removal from office

Because Trump brought voters to them that they would lose. He may have a low approval rating, but in key places he's still very popular.

>lie detector works meme
And just when I thought America couldn't be more pathetic

sure kid

sad

Who is administering the test, Jerry Springer?

sad, bitter loser detected

Popular vote means nothing in impeachment, though.

Isn't it just congress that deals with that?

They just don't work.

sad

Yes and those congressmen don't want to lose re-election.

god you're retarded.

sad

I will take a lie detector test! but not without appearing to resist it first! the reality show continues seriously though how many fucking morons still believe this shit that a magical device exists that can tell if you're lying. Fuck. Me. America

They won't need to go to court, only to the Grand Jury.

sad kid. just fucking sad

and still nothing will happen.

They DO work..... At detecting certain things... Lies isn't really one of them.
Heartrate? Yeah.
Blood pressure? Yeah.
Respiration? Yeah.
Lies.... Maybe? Then again if you flip a coin, it's 50% effective at catching lies.

Yes, it's sad.

I am not god

what is the average cock size of the fags at shareblue? 2", 3"? Op tell us

Mueller is looking at stuff dating all the way back to the 70s, so that might be a possibility.

sad reply. try being original.

How can lie detectors on pathological liars???

The FBI.

don't bother replying if you are going to be an asshole.

Have you ever samefagged so hard you disappointed your entire ancestry? I'm sure they are happy you will never spread your seed.

sad

haha I like the coin comparison

sad

I have an asshole, but I don't think assholes are physically capable of forming complex thoughts and typing. Keep trying, toll troll

Fail

Never before in the history of the US has a sitting president undergone a lie detector test. What a sad state we're in.

Clinton was Impeached by the House, but the Senate found him innocent. Hence, he was not removed from office.

Fucking tard.

Oh look, our former president is staring down our current leader

And the house isn't going to do shit about Trump

I have MS paint too.

You think I shopped that on my phone in like 30 seconds just to prove a point? Get real

If they want some sort of shot at reelection in 2018, you can bet your ass they certainly will.

First of all - Trump won't get "impeached" because the Republicans control the House. That means, it ain't gonna happen.

Secondly - if Mueller decides to try anyone in the Trump circle for "crimes", Trump can just Pardon them, and poof - it's all over.

This is a monster-sized Nothingburger, lads. What an amazing waste of time and money. But that's what the Dems want - anything they can do to try and damage Trump they'll do.

Stupid, really.

I think you were the one post that wasn't the samefag.

sad. right to the ad hom.
just admit you're bitter.

this!

if they don't, they're literally handing everything over to the democrats for the next 40+ years.

No, they are gerrymandered as fuck, and their districts support Trump.

yeah real good international relations nigger.

sad

How can you ad hominem twice in a row, then use it as your next refutation?

lern 3 dabait

Failed on all points.

That's BS.

The last redistricting, was done by Obama and the Democrats. The districts have not been changed since.

democrat politics at its best.

Unless he's not lying.

Also lie detectors are bullshit. If you a pathological liar they don't catch you, if you're a practiced liar they don't catch you. The more moral you are the less likely you are to pass. Funny eh? If your a dumb shit and scared by the process they can get you.

Ooh and let's say the question is have you ever driven a blue dodge. And you never have. But you've driven a dodge. Or driven a blue car, or thought hmm was that a dodge? Or tought what the fuck is a dodge?
And answered no all of that could flag you as lying even though you were completely honest.

Depending on how the question is writers
Worded you can flag anyone for lying about anything.

cry more bitch.

If the Repubs in the House voted to impeach Trump, they'd be out on their asses in 2018.

Fact.

sure kid.

What are you talking about, I don't see our former president, George Soros, anywhere in that picture

Believe it, sonny. I voted for Gerald Ford in my first election. Which means I probably did it after fucking your mom in the ass in my Chevy Van...

Sure kid.

They do work, just not to p

In other words, they don't work.

If they had evidence they wouldn't put on this show they would show it and end it. This is theater to push us to war because its been a few years ass sand people don't put up enough of a fight to really get the money flowing

sad ad hom answer.
another confirmed loser.

Protip: Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller has full power to bypass congress and remove Trump himself. They won't need a formal impeachment process if Mueller decides to exercise his full authority which was granted to him by the US Senate.

sad

they don't. its an intimidation tactic.

Not for you, no.

sure kid

sure kid

Protip: You're full of shite. Take that to the bank.

Is that what CNN told you?

Eurofag here
I'm a lawyer in my country and would really like to know what a Grand Jury is

Oh, we have triggered Trumptard ITT
>Sad
>Sure kid
don't forget to say "fake news" little snowflake

This. Trump's in bed with Russian kleptocrats.

Remember when he said recently that looking at his financials would be a red line? Yep. There's something to hide there.

It is basically a small panel that decides whether or not charges should be filed against those in question.

When his ratings get to 15% and republicans get scared for next election they will turn their back on this baboon

look its a triggered liberal

Fake news