Die Microsoft Die

Die Microsoft Die

I'm sick to death of their efforts in pushing the transgender agenda. Everyday they have a new transgender story. I wish these companies would stick to what put them where they are today. Rather than pushing some political agenda.

>Huurrr Durrr my millennial infested company
>such progressiveness
>so politically correct

Do you feel loved ?

>Doge meme in 2017
How does it feel to be perpetually lost in the past, ya old fuck?

Wah wah wah, someone else is getting attention! Look at me, look at me! I'm important!

Grow up, fucktard. I'm giving you attention now, so go masturbate to it and leave the adults alone.

shitty actually

Everything that was wrong is now right

Everything that was right is now wrong

They wonder why folks keep going ape shit and people keep getting shot up. I have the sneaking suspicion that things are going to get a lot worse and hate crimes will rise as they push sexual deviants down our throats

38yo cis male reporting in

it's not attention that I need, I just don't want to see this shit every time I leave my house.

So, do you complain this way about everything you don't like? 42 cis male. My wife hates bananas, but for some reason I don't hear her complain any time she sees pictures of them.

>transgender agenda
Don't you mean the transgenda?

Sure but the bathroom issue is a nonissue. Most other first world countries don't give a shit if you use one bathroom or the other.

Making it an issue about trannies is dumb.

>cis
You both need to kys

Absolutely not. There is a lot on a daily basis that may piss me off. I'm actually quite reserved about sharing my opinion. Today though that story about the trans "Man" that gave birth, really rustled my jimmies for some reason.

When did people start saying cis instead of normal

No, but don't take the word of the mentally ill.

Meh, I just don't bother reading/looking at that shit. Just like I don't read nazi crap, or Jewish cultural stories, or feminazi shit.

I agree in connection to the bathroom issue. However, it seems it's all part and parcel of the constant push to normalize trans shit. When in reality, Biologically speaking, there are only two sexes. The only time I'd feel for any trans angst would be if it came to a real hermaphrodite that legitimately had both parts

Oh, I forgot. Language doesn't evolve. It's as if you're stuck in your old ways due to it being how you were raised and can't see past your own nose to conceive of any other possibilities.

Go figure!

Seems this is now the only way to stay sane. I'd prefer not to live under a rock. Regardless of my conservative beliefs, I want people to be happy. I just don't want the bipolar opposite of myself front page news I see.

your kind are losing the battle again user

first you couldnt own slaves now you have to treat transgender people like people

what a bummer man

I prefer normal myself

cis came from feminism and that shit is off the rails if it's anything other than European feminism

I don't agree with slavery

Seriously though I'm just venting

I don't like cracker ass mentalities either

I'm just conservative.

>cis
Didn't realize stumbled into Tumblr where y'all feel the need to stress that stupid

Why do you care what companies say?

Why do you care if people do weird gender stuff?

Why can't you just focus on YOU, and leave OTHER people alone?

based

Out of sight

Out of Mind

Once control of that is gone

I have a problem