Wtf

wtf

It's Marsellus Wallace's soul.

Literally the only moment unironically worth a shit past the third movie.

Did you just see Deathly Hollows or something?

I forgot, what was this supposed to be again?

Looks like a bbq chicken wing

Why do you even bother posting such cringe shit

The part of Voldemort's soul that latched onto Harry when the curse rebounded

what am I looking at here?

this is why the tall grays hate us so much.

Wow Sup Forums is literally retarded.

At first I thought this was Dobby

Harry was the last Horcrux, so when Voldemort killed Harry, he destroyed his own Horcrux, and because Harry had all the deathly hollows (the elder wand belonged to Harry), he was able to choose to come back to life or not as the master of death.

That was what was left of Voldemort's soul in his body, he and Harry were both knocked out and went to limbo when the Horcrux in Harry was destroyed. When Voldemort died he was left in that state in limbo forever, unable to pass on.

wtf i hate golem now

more like the tall gays lmao

>that childish imagery
Jesus Christ it still managed to be one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises! Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert."

"Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to."

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
"The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs.""

"I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King."

wtf? I hate harry potter now

Bravo Rowling!

JK Rowling really tried to push her anti-abortion views in the last book

Nothing is worst watching after 3

are you guys fucking serious

I don't remember this in the movie

this sounds terrifying, what the fuck

shit nigga, you gettin 'ducted tonight.
they OWN Sup Forums.

CIA after the plane crash

>copy pasta
>tdkr god tier
This is a joke right

You can't start it with greentext man that ain't right. You're fucking up left and right tonight

did you happen to be shitposting on Sup Forums while watching the film in a second window?

no, but it has been years since I've seen it and let's be honest I probably didn't pay attention to it anyways

anyone got a youtube link to this scene

The fifth movie is the first that approaches watchability. Yes, Cuaron's was a fucking hack job.

killyourselfnigger

b-but muh time travel!

You're replying to an autist

Agreed that the movies after 3 sux

3>7.1>6>5>7.2=2>1>4

You weren't shitting he's really autistic

This is easily one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitpost. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical analysis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that every he shitposts, the author wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

really bad taste user.
3 >>> 1=2 >>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>> the rest of them > 7 and 8
pretty much everyone agrees too.

Kek

Why do people pretend that 5 is a good movie?

you too

wtf I'm hungry now

voldemort did nothing wrong

>and because Harry had all the deathly hollows (the elder wand belonged to Harry), he was able to choose to come back to life or not as the master of death.
Wait, did Harry still have the Invisible Cloak?

No, because that looks like a Bitch

>At last I will be known as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

An absolute insult to the fans

"This whole train station shit is way too bright and heartwarming, you know what this scene needs?"
"Voldemort fetus?"
"Voldemort fetus."

he wore it into the forest. he had all 3 actually but he threw away the rez stone while walking to meet Tommy

I enjoy superhero movies. Harry potter and star wars films are epic! I watch youtube I am a nu male.
Please fuck my wife.