Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's SO

Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's SO.

Pics/stories welcome

I made out with/fingered my ex after she started seeing some guy, she also told me (and giggled about) his tiny cock, she hadnt seen it yet but she could tell once when he had a boner and they hugged. They're married now. Fucking awesome

What a poor bastard lol. Never get married folks. Got any pics?

Yea, poor dude for sure. We broke up because it was a long distance relationship that neither of us could handle anymore.
I've shared fb pics of her before but shouldn't now sorry, I know it's stupid, but I don't want to put a rift in their family

Faggot pos scum lords

Fucked this slut in Vegas and apparently she has a BF who's shes been with for 5 years. No mention of him while I was pounding all 3 of her holes for 2 nights in a row

Hey I understand that shit dude, no worries. I don't care about FB pics I was hoping you might have had some old nudes lying around or something but whatever.

I lost my virginity to a girl who had a boyfriend for 4 years

Fuck dude. MORE.

Best friend's wife. Real slutty. Great in bed. Nice tight little body. Irresistible to me.

An heterosexual thread on Sup Forums
Wow, so there is hope ?

I hope your friend finds out and cuts your dick off,user.

Laughed my ass off after I got home and added her on facebook that she was in a relationship. I asked her about it and she said she must have forgotten to mention it

I once grabbed my friends homework while he was in the bathroom and copied his math homework

How's that for cheating?

Nice. Got nudes/more hardcore stuff.

Fucked a girl at work, she's said she was on a break from her gf...she was not. We all 3 worked together for a while. She told me she was getting back with her ex and fucked me the next day at a party, everyone heard.

Did you take videos?

Supervisor at work, she's in her early 20s but married. Starting to show potential interest but probably just using me as a work flirt so it's not as boring

> befriend coworker who's been in a rocky on off again relationship with her bf
> eventually start to get really flirty with each other and go out a few times
> we fuck like wild animals
> after a while she's telling me she probably made a mistake and that she still has feelings for on/off bf
>I don't really care, pretend to be upset and understand for her benefit

>months go by, and they have gotten back together and actually married
>this whole time me and girl are still sneaking around fucking
> she says she knows it's wrong but is addicted to me and my cock
>make her pose for me and take pictures in case I ever had a reason to fuck with the husband
>continue to fuck her almost weekly

its not cheating if you are single and she has a BF. You are just the one boning some chick, what she is doing is her business

nah sorry man, didnt think about it at the time. She fucked like a slut too. Knew how to roll her hips, gave great head, talked dirty...getting me hard just thinking about it

Well a little while me and my stepsister make out and for some time i felt guilty but then again i make out with a soccer player and it felt great to kiss those thighs.

Fucking superb keep goin

Trips get

Post moar of her please

She's a feeat little closet freak.

that's so fucking hot. pls cont.

Ah lol, fuck I wish. I had amazing win from skype screenshots, she is legitimately really hot. But one day I thought I'd be a nice guy so I destroyed it and threw it away. From about 2 days after and all the away up to now (almost a decade later) I've hated myself for it lol

He probably knows

You disgust me

Keep going. Any pics/videos of you fucking her?

>post on CL looking for older mom types
>I'm 21
>meet 35-40 year old asian girl who thai and lives in san diego
>agree to skip work and get a hotel room with her
>we meet at the mall and flirt for a few minutes
>I drive her to the hotel and get a bottle of whiskey
>start drinking
>start making out
>start giving me hj
>start giving me head
>crazy wild sex
>fuck her raw in the ass and cum in her
>I clean my dick in teh sink
>she starts getting awkward and says she needs a ride back to her car
>drive her back
>drop her off
>drive out of mall parking lot
>SUV riding my ass
>Look in rear view
>guy flips me off
>get a call from milf girl who says her husband saw
>I didn't know she was married
>guy takes out phone and takes a pic of my license plate
>find out he works at local airforce base
>in a secret intelligence agency...
>meet girl at airport before she flies back to SD
>she gives me $300 cash and we make out in the airport
>I get nervous because the guy has my moms address and probably knows all my info now
>Never hear from milf again
>user super sad and heartbroken
>would do anything to find milf again
>idgaf about husband faggot

On vacation went to a bar my last night in Japan before heading home. Picked up a 42 (I was 30 at the time) year old married chick at the bar. She texted her husband saying she was stuck out with work colleagues and wouldn't be able to get the last train and would be getting a capsule hotel for the night.

Took her back to my hotel room and literally fucked her all night, no condom came inside her three times. Left in the morning and got my Line username, continued to send me nudes for a few months.... Going back to Japan next month and if I don't get any I'll probably hit her up and see if she wants to plow.

Fucked a mate's fiance twice.

In two threesomes with my wife.

got pics?

I fucked a co-worker for a couple months while she was in a serious, long-term relationship. She was also in a green card marriage as the anchor. That bitch was craaaaaazy. She kept hinting that she wanted to date me, but I wasn't interested. As soon as I started an actual relationship with someone else she unfriended me on facebook.

Was she Japanese or white?

>In jacuzzi with some friends one night being 5th wheel
>1-2 hours later only 3 people left in jacuzzi. Me, another dude, and another dudes gf.
>Chilling, caually stroking her theigh, no evil plans
>MFW Suddenly feel her hand on my dick
>Dick turns diamonds
>Move my hand to her crotch and start rubbing her vag
>Still in pool with other friend, doesn't notice
>Fingering and jacking like crazy under water with complete pokerface above the surface.
>Her bf shows up a few times, doesn't notice either
>Keep on doing it until it's time to call it a night
>After tells me she has really bad conscience about it
>Agree to be chill about it
>Both do pokerface
>No one knows still

1/2

Japanese. Was a ballet dancer or some shit like that. Real slim and in incredible shape for a woman in her 40's

Yeah, she's one of the best fucks i ever had. I wish I knew she was a cheating whore while I was fucking her cuz that would have made it so much hotter

Nah.

It will happen again. Got a spycam for it.

So she let you play with her pussy and she bad mouthed her future husband. Imagine the shit she was doing and saying about you when you were still together. You fucking retard.
I wonder how many times you kissed those lips after she had been sucking cock. It definitely happened user.

>Flirting with a married woman in a grad school class
>She said she'd never been on a motorcycle so I offer to give her ride when I know her hubby is working
> after the ride we go in her house
>Tension is palpable, how to close the distance?
>She is standing backed up against a chair
>I step to her and and push her down into the chair
>I'm standing over her as she is sitting
>unzip my pants
>pull out cock
>press cock to her lips
>put my hand on the back of her head and pull her onto my cock until I'm deep in her mouth
>proceed to fuck her mouth hard
>keep it up for a long time
>conscious decision that I'm going to nut in her mouth and then walk out (some of flirty talk suggested she wanted to be dominated and used)
>Start to nut
>pull her head roughly onto my cock
>I'm in her throat
>mascara running down her face from being face fucked
>She's looking up at me with the sweetest eyes
>I zip up
>Walk out the door without a word and ride off
True story - had many great fucks with her after that.

I stand unworried about that, if you knew her you'd know. Bitch was practically obsessed with me, wouldnt leave me alone

That's what her current husband thinks too retard

pimp her out

A year back I had a married coworker w/ kids who would make out with me in the elevator and at work parties and would text dirty stuff to me all day. She was afraid of sending me anything that would get her in trouble so she'd show me nude photos on her phone all the time.

She was a chronic cheater and was looking for someone else to cheat on her husband with because the guy she was currently seeing was moving soon.
I decided to break things off before fucking her because the entire thing seemed like a ticking time bomb. And she probably had an STD.

But god if those titties weren't fantastic.

Pics?

Lol you dont even know dude

Fucking my gf's married sister. Her husband ignores her. We fuck during the week when she gets off work.

Pics or it didn't happen

>Soon afterwards her bf is away moving from old apartment in other city with her staying home
>Come to my place for dinner
>Hand out for maybe 4-5 hours
>Nothing happened
>She goes home
>Later going to sleep, checking phone
>Send text snap
>Get reply
>onethingledtoanother.png
>Sexting, get snaps of fingering with wet sounds and moaning
>Shovel dickpics her way
>HFW ton of dickpics
>Mumbles something
>Ask if she wanted me to come over
>She say I could if I wanted
>Laugh, say probs not a good idea
>Finish on our own
>Again bad conscience on her part
>Another pokerface agreement

>Feel like something more miiight happen in future.

Damn dude. Dare I ask, nudes?

>Pics?
Why the fuck would I share pics of another anons wife? How fucking dumb is that?

sexless virgin confirmed

Blur out face and post or it never happened

Macho motorcycle riding fag detected. Go back to watching Sons of Anarchy retard this story didn't happen.

You got me bro lol and exactly as much as an anonymous jackass on Sup Forums could. sorry troll, I cant feed you anymore, I have to go cry to my therapist

bmup

I ended up with my ex by cucking her boyfriend who she was with for almost four year. We broke up half a year ago and she got someone new. She came over recently because she wanted me as a friend. We ended up fucking. She stayed the night. The funniest thing was her making up an excuse to her boyfriend on the phone. Don't know how to feel about any of this. I'll probably end up sending her nudes to her current boyfriend because I am a bitter fuck.

>>Laugh, say probs not a good idea
faggot

post em ?

Knew someone would say that, but asked her about saying that and she didn't even realised she had said it, and she would probably have finished beofre i got there, making it fucking awkward xD

this

fucked this wife and mother. shes got a gigantic ass

post it.

any videos of you fucking her?

when my wife goes out to work, her best friend comes over so our kids can have a play date. I then fuck her brains out in the kitchen. Love a bit of cheating to be honest.

nah
you invite her over next time, she'll come running

is her best friend married too?

I fuck this korean slut on a regular basis... and I think of her when I fuck my gf

>>be Work for cell phone provider.
>>husband and wife come in, wife knock down sexy milf
>> thick round ass big tits cute ass face perfect toes... Seriously perfect
>>husband wanders about store while I teach her new phone mention she has bad taste because she
>>picked ugly case, she says "you wouldn't say I had bad taste if it was your dick in my mouth"
>>it's happening
>>husband travels all the time
>>arrogant rich fuck with hot wife brags about shit
>>they leave
>>late that night get text. "thanks for the wonderful service, now you need to let me service you"

I can't make this shit up guys. I'm a solid 5 just charming

>>flirt, get nudes, looks even better naked
>>text last night user is gone for the weekend
>>transformers shower, wash your balls, cologne probably and roll out
>>show up she answers door naked.
>>cont
>>

More

bad grainy pics...

pics or it didn't happen

I guess as an asian she is used to tiny dicks, right?

yup, but her husband doesn't touch her since she got pregnant. the kid is 3 now. she told me this when she was 6 months pregnant and we ended up fucking on her kitchen table.

Yeah, only one problem - she moved in with her bf now, renting his dads house.
Seems like there won't be anything in the near future.
The kick to the story is that they've had a chaos-fest for things like these in the past, with them fucking others on breaks and some other stuff. They freak out on eachother like all the time for fucking nothing, but still refuses to part.

post nudes?

Shes hot dude nice one

Kek don't worry dude she'll come up with an excuse

dont have any. what she sends gets deleted after use to ensure they aint found

just encrypt them you brainlet.

Im afraid not. Too risky on both of our ends.

I cheated on my current gf eirhbmu ex.
Current gf sent on holiday with her family and left me home alone, and since I'd be talking to my ex for a while (were still really close but no one knows) she was commenting on the lack of sex she had whilst single and I offered to help out, which she duly accepted. Was well worth it.

I figure it's only time before something happens, big or small.
I'll bide my time. Renegade style...

Not even hard yet dickbag

Current gf with my ex*

successful cheating is down to not being stupid bro.

Fucked my ex like, a month and a half after we broke up due to distance after high school. She had been seeing a rebound guy for like a week, then we fucked, then she cut his ass off. Mfw the rebound was a guy that constantly badmouthed me and tried to get her to cheat while we were dating. They never even fucked.

Sends me pics and she has a bf

I get that, I wouldn't want to instigate it either.
I can see that. That's still a small dick.
Not just encrypting that shit is the definition of stupid you fucking mongoloid. They can't be found if they are encrypted.
>They never even fucked.
And you believe her?

Moar pls

im 32, she's 21

>be me last winter
>living on first of three floors
>2nd floor neighbors move out
>new neighbors move in
>mostly all dudes, but one gal - obvi one is her boyfriend
>butsheshot.mov
>andwickedcute.too
>fast forward several months, her and her boyfriend pop in one night to chat about some shit in our basement (tenants across all floors shared the basement)
>i give them my number saying 'if you ever need anything, just text me'
>translation
>if you ever want your holes punished, im ur guy
>many months pass. very few texts are exchanged.
>shit like 'hey, parking ban tonight'
>weeks pass. texting picks up a bit.
>more time passes.
>she starts getting very flirty. but i play it off because i dont wanna get involved. and im an autistic faggot so i have no clue why this chick is even flirting with me
>i am a good looking dude and i do get a lot of looks and compliments from cuties but that only makes my life worse because im so shy and fucking retarded
>N E WAYS.r00
>eventually shes flirting with me like, every fucking day
>finally one night she's trashed and texting me
>i tell her i dont drink anymore. prefer to just drop acid and get wavy these days.
>jokingly recommend she drop acid sometime, as she was pretty tore up from the booze.
>make sure she knows im just joking about dropping acid
>she responds with "are you trying to get me high to take advantage of me?"
>i say "i don't think i'd need to get you high to take advantage of you."

once it was out in the open, a few weeks later it all went down. she'd sneak down when her boyfriend wasn't home, or was asleep, and she'd beg for it every way possible. i ziptied her hands behind her back, and put tape over her mouth and fucked her all over my bedroom. she swallowed everything i could give her and wanted more constantly.

she put a stop to it about a month ago when her boyfriend found out. she moved out, but i think they're still kinda working it out. he lives upstairs still. see him all the time.

>>already hard... Jesus christ I'm 32 get it together teenage dick
>>we go straight to bed.
>>start with massage and proceed to have the most passionate sensual fuck of my life.
>>like like more passionate than my wife and I on our honeymoon
>>slowly progress to kinky
>>end up with her on her knees begging for cum while sucking it as I call her a
>> filthy slut
>>cum like a horse.... I have huge loads but Jesus this was disgusting huge

>>I'm already to the point where I'm not sexy ally attracted to women post ejac and my dicks still spurting
>>she loses her shit tries to lick as much up as she can.
>>she lays back moaning and for some fucking reason I felt the need to slap her face with it and say "text me"
>>get dressed walk out
>> didn't wash the dick put it in the wife before work
>>at work eating a weenie in the backroom

Well that pretty much brings you up to speed

So... who are you fucking? since you are so chatty...

Not helping my yellow fever bro, just saying :(

Didn't come from her, my guy