So now that PC gaming is OFFICIALLY dead I need to upgrade to a console...

So now that PC gaming is OFFICIALLY dead I need to upgrade to a console. Problem is: I dont know which which of the 3 consoles to get. PS4, Wii U or Xbox One?

Are they all basically the same machine? Or is one significantly better than the other, and why? Please show your work.

>Wii U

kek

>pc
>dead

U wot?

Stock ps4 is better than stock xbox, however xbox one x is the best console to date. Ps4 pro is hardly an upgrade from the stock ps4.
Basically googling can tell this.
The real issue is what do you want it for. To play with friends? Or just to play. I personally would get the xbox one x at some point because thats what i play with my friends and want the graphics upgrade. But also get a cheap ps4 because sony has some great games that sre single player.
So yeah, if you can get both. If not get the xbox one.

When it comes to Nintendo, thats more personal. Way lacking in power compared to the other two companies, but the games are good so who cares. If you want to play nintendo games get the switch. If you rnt dying to play Breath of the Wild, or Mario kart 10 then dont get it. Dont buy a Wii U.

Prove me wrong?

What happened to PC...?

>pc gaming
>dead
>wii u

nice try with that shit bait

Nothing, newfriend
That was what we call "bait"

Nice bait you little nigger

N64 bro

>pc gaming is dead

nice fuckin bait OP

>officially
According to whom?

Can confirm, PC is dead, Gabe told me

I read an article on ign

>ign
Well, that settles it. PC gaming is indeed officially dead.

Exactly. So which console?

you're retarded and by the sounds of it shouldnt be playing games, but should instead be locked up before you spread that stupidity to others

>So now that PC gaming is OFFICIALLY dead

Fuck off and die, spam boy.

Fuck off u acoustic faggot

im not even exaggerating, like you are so fundamentally fucked in the head you need to be moved to a different planet or some shit

Consoles are just cheap locked down pcs. Now that theyre going ro remake them every 4 years you may as well just get a pc

borden of proof nigger

pick one of these bad boys up at gamestop

while you're at it dont forget the dildo and ass lube pre-order bonus

There's two fundamental things that you are completely fucking wrong about.

1. The most obvious which is that PC gaming is not 'dead'. No idea where you get that from.

2. It's not a WiiU it's a Nintendo Switch

Another perfect example of how OP is a fucking retard.

u need to upgrade a pc every year so that seems dumb

Way ahead of you my dude

Is that the new Gamesphere 2?

literally anyone who replies in this thread has been baited so hard that they should consider suicide. this includes me

ITT: Summer bait catches summer prey

Who ever said you need to upgrade your PC every single year? I upgrade mine probably once every 3-4 years and it rarely costs more then $200 as opposed to dropping 400-500 $$ every generation atop the $60 PER game you spend for a console game.

I have them all, best of all worlds. Switch is slowly creeping up to be a favorite.

Baited u i win

I can't afford to build one every year it took me 6 months to get the $360 to build my. current.

I agree with you user. Can't wait to get the Nintendo Switch. I think Nintendo is realizing that consoles are quickly becoming redundant as opposed to PCs so they're adopting themselves as a handheld producer. Can't say I'm surprised though; Nintendo has always dominated the handheld market. The only things that ever came close to challenging their power is the Sega Gamegear and the first generation PSP. Both lost.

Atari VCS. It's been around for 40 years and some new homebrews just hit the market. No one can argue with that longevity. The simplicity is also good, especially for you, who read this thing on IGN that one time and decided somehow the consoles listed were better than PC. PC annihilates all of your listed consoles. Go Atari or PC.

I recently upgraded my PC with a decent CPU and GPU.

This is the first upgrade I've made in 5 years.
It cost me less money than it would to buy a console.

Plus, PC games are generally cheaper than console games, so you're saving money there.

Fucking kek

they're cheaper because they're worse lol no gears of war or cod or halo or uncharted

Ps4 Pro
>show your work
Bloodborne, N. Sane Trilogy. More power is always nice.

Ahhh ya got me.
I thought something happened to PC gaming.
But I guess it didn't.

>I'll take the bait. Pc gaming is very alive.
Any game out generally has more people on line than either console on pc. The 2 most popular games in the world are pc only. Probably much more than top 2.
Lol waiting for graphics I had 2 years ago. Basically most new Xbox games can also be played on Windows with your Xbox friends

This

It's all that Pokemon. If Nintendo didn't recycle their shit they'd be done. Kind of boring but chucks will always be excited for the next Zelda and mario

I don't give a shit what any console elitist says, none of their exclusives can compete with the raw hype that a new pokemon version generates. Imagine when Nintendo releases it onto the Nintendo Switch. I still think it's smart of them to jump ship with consoles and rebrand themselves as the handheld powerhouse they've always been.

To be fair, if something turns out successful for a company, there's little reason to not recycle it. Hence why most companies survive.

>Uncharted
There's a PC version...
>CoD
image related
>Gears
Ultimate Edition, available on Xbox One and Windows 10
>Halo
Is shit, and the earlier games are available on PC.

You've been trolled upon...I hope.

There's no reasoning with these console elitist retards. Their brains can't wrap around the fact that like 90% of all console games also have PC ports. Also emulators.

I'm excited as all hell for the Switch Pokemon game, whatever it may be. Mario can't come soon enough. Metroid Prime 4 is at the top of my list, however. I already have over 250 hours put into BotW. The Switch is a phenomenal console.

>Wii U

>kek
i know this is bait but like damn

>PC gaming is dead
I'll bite.

How many games do you have on your console of choice?

Not OP, just another fellow PC gamer. Goddamn son!... you got an assload of games nice! And to think that's excluding god knows how many more emulators/roms you have lol.

Join the Ouya masterrace here.

Mainly Steam Sales and Humble Bundles, combined with a well paying job and no other hobbies. (8 years worth)

Can't remember how many emulators/roms I have, they're hidden away on a backup disc somewhere and I haven't used them for a few years.

repost
fuck you

>Current year
>Not shitting up Sup Forums with stale pasta

Could never remember which one to use. disc/disk?

They're on a DVD...

>Sup Forums
Every post is a repost of a repost of a .........

UPGRADE to a console huehuehue