Yo Sup Forums It's Friday and I want to watch some good stand up comedy. Recommend me some. Thanks dudes

Yo Sup Forums It's Friday and I want to watch some good stand up comedy. Recommend me some. Thanks dudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYIrTpB1zy0
youtube.com/watch?v=zXs3Qy4wy4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbuDmDvX4HI
youtu.be/RJ0sNZ5M1nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bit subjective, user.

what stand ups do you like?

"Amy Schumer: The Leather Special"

NOT kevin Harts new one, that shit was painful, i switched that cunt off after 20 mins, he needs a fuckin clout

Well, I appreciate most comedy, be they slapstick or up to the viewer to interpret. I guess saying that kind of also says I don't know what I like. I'm more than glad to take up on any Anons' suggestions though

theres this chinese chick, shes funny, shes hot aswel, dont know the bitchs name tho

Ali Wong?

Those 2 Dave Chappelle shows on netflix are good.

Mitch Hedberg

Don't know if there are full vids of shows online though

Can't fail with Greg Giraldo

Eddie Morphy raw is pretty good.

Anything Joe Lycett has done. He's very clever and I find his stuff hilarious, esp his appearances on 8 out of 10 cats does countdown

that show where he keeps changing shape

Bill Burr?

R.I.P.

thats the bitch

Dave Chappell, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Christopher Titus

the best reccomendation so far, lil billy b is a funny motherfucker great live too

Second

I mean.. You can never go wrong with Chapelle or Gervais.

this. so good.

Anthony Jeselnik. Can't believe this fucker's show got canceled and whale Amy Schumer's didn't.

Eddie Izzard

Edgy unfunny try hard faggot

i dont know any good standup comedies but i know a good tv comedy called "Your life"

Jeselnik is an unfunny piece of shit. I hope he and schumer die in the same car crash.

While she’s giving him head so she bites his cock off and chokes on it.

Bo Burnham is pretty good. I'd start with "What." Before diving into the abyss of "Make Happy".

Also Donald Glover's one stand up "Weird" ain't all that bad.

Checked, but sorry Burnham isn’t funny.

agreed, awful
she's fucking dreadful
Jeselnik tries too hard to be edgy

I agree with the folks saying Burr, Izzard, Hedberg, and the others mentioned are good too.

Another gem: Neal Brennan

I quite like Brian Regan, he's 'safe' but he makes me laugh

Has no one said Louis CK, Chris Rock, Bill Hicks, Or Lewis Black yet?

Your right, he isn't.
Glover's special is called Weirdo. Pretty good.
I also like anything by Mike Birbiglia, and Demetri Martin is always good for a laugh. Pete Holmes is also really funny.

Forgot about birbiglebug

George carlin

Your list started strong, flagged a little, then ended with two piece of shit unfunny preachy douchecanoes.

Tired like a muhfucka

Dave motherfucking Attell you cunts

>Bill Hicks
>unfunny
Pick one

Hannibal Buress ain't all that shit. He's kinda awkward but it's part of the funny I guess.

I dunno if you've ever seen the Eric Andre show, but that shit is pretty

Well it's something

>Bill Hicks
>not just being a preachy twat

Nate bargatze is safe but also funny as fuck.

Martin - You so crazy

unpleasant

Pryor - live on sunset strip

“A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fucking cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant.“

Pretty fucking funny if you ask me

he is
Jimmy Carr is hilarious, too, but not remotely safe

>amazing jonathan is killer. quick-witted faux magician with some dirty humor. never got real big, but had some specials on comedy central in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=FYIrTpB1zy0

>sinbad because sinbad is the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zXs3Qy4wy4Q

“How’m I supposed to fight this muthafucka? He’s kickin his own ass!”

I guess it makes atheist neckbeards smirk in superiority, but I find it just dull as shit. But I never like comedy where the comedian acts like he's superior to everyone, especially superior to the usual targets. I like when the comedian makes fun of himself.

Agree on amazing jonathon. Saw him live in Vegas. Hell of a show.

I'm gonna throw a wild guess: you're either republican, or alt-right.

Dave attell - spanks for the memories

Dis bitch in netflix

He was quite funny, by he's been elevated to God-like status because he's dead.

Unless thats him on Infowars

You probably love Gabriel Iglesias

Nope. Just not someone who likes boring shit that adopts the same posture as the rest of media. But to each his own.

Not at all.
No need to be the same kind of pretentious , smug, judgmental prick as Hicks.

>sinbad because sinbad is the shit
"First time I saw blue panties, JACKED MY SHIT UP!"

based Sinbad

Dane Cook: Vicious Circle

This man knows what he is talking about. Funniest man alive, almost every comics favorite comic

They pushed him over after he died, true. Never understood why though. They didn’t do that to Kinnison or Hedburg. Their stuff still stands strong.

Kevin bridges

Anything Dice

Matt Braunger Big Dumb Animal. Never heard of the dude till I found that special on Netflix and it had me cracking up.

And agreed with the Mike Birbiglia suggestion. Both are good story tellers.

>he says as he slowly hides his fluffy dvds

I DID MY BEST!

ITT: fags with no taste in humor

Rock - bigger and blacker

Says the faggot who offers no suggestions

>Just not someone who likes boring shit that adopts the same posture as the rest of media.
> Randomly points out media
Are you sure you're not republican?

Hispanic comedians at the ice house on YouTube ie Jeff Garcia

Forgot about Patrice Oneal, Tom Segura is funny as fuck, Big Jay Oakerson was great live. Frankie Boyle if you can deal with his accent. Will second Jimmy Carr

I'd still enjoy comedy so much more if I hadn't grown to despise it when people speak from their stupid facehole

Bill Engvall - just sell him for parts

Thinks that atheism was as acceptable in Hicks' time.

Thanks for the (You), dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbuDmDvX4HI

Richard Herring

I'm actually the guy suggesting Jimmy Carr, Bill Burr, Chapelle, Hedberg, Izzard, Birbigs, Glover, and Brennan, among others.
I just don't like self-righteous preachy dickhead comedians who are less funny than hectoring. You do. Leave it at that.

Some Theo Von shit

thanks for the rec, never heard of him but I will check him out

Mind of Mencia

If you simply go with the media, I can see why you'd think that.
BTW, is it me, or doesn't the way I'm being called republican and alt-right because I think Hicks is unfunny not proof that he's more some kind of virtue-signalling icon for judgmental twats than an actual comedian?

Richard Herring

Segura grows on you the more you watch. (I was the Carr guy.) I'll check out these others.

The history of comedy on CNN

Then watch a stand up special of featured comics in that doc after

No, you're being called alt-right because you speak in simplistic sweeping generalizations.

Maybe you're 19 and don't remember the 90s. It was just as easy and non-controversial to mock religion then as now.

youtu.be/RJ0sNZ5M1nE

Check out "Your mom's house podcast" with him and his wife if you haven't already. I have seriously cried myself laughing on surprisingly consistent basis. Kyle Kinane is my new favorite.

Okay, then. You have stereotyped me as someone who speaks in generalizations because I don't like your unfunny fuck of a shit-tier comedian. You won't see the irony.

I'm over 40 and Bill was doing this shit during the Reagan/Bush era, you poser. He died in '94 for fucks sake.

check, will do

I'm not one of the Hicks fans. I just think you getting butthurt over him and being called out as an alt-right moron is funny.

Red Foxx wash your ass

And Kinison wasn't mocking religion even earlier? And Dice? And Carlin?
But look, some people want indoctrination comedy and some want funny comedy. All I am saying is that Hicks isn't funny. You see the Hicks quotes people hold up as his best lines, and they aren't even mildly humorous. Just preachy and smug.

Louis CK I describe him as that 'whinny comedian'

Doug Stanhope