I'm not sure if it's the nostalgia but these are actually great rock/metal albums, especially HT

I'm not sure if it's the nostalgia but these are actually great rock/metal albums, especially HT

Saliva is better desu senpai cuck

THE SUNNNNN GOES DOWNNNNNNNNNN

They're super light, processed, and digestible. And they have all the goofy clichés of their era. They are competent hitmakers, but they're a great rock band the same way Eiffel 65 is a great EDM group. It's music made to initiate tweens.

No, it's not.

No. I tried listening to HT for nostalgia, it's shit and it's fucking annoying

absolutely. only underage newfags will shit on Linkin Park

I never listened to Hybrid Theory, and I don't want to boost his death bandwagon numbers, so I won't for a few weeks at least. Meteora was a classic childhood thing, and I actually still enjoy it. I think **.5 or *** is a fair rating for it.
I remember being really excited for Minutes to Midnight and then immediately dropping it upon release.

Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Reanimantion, and Minutes to Midnight do not have a bad song on any record. The first LP album that wasn't perfect was A Thousand Suns.

>goofy clichés of their era

t. pleb who can't into 2000's revival

Linkin Park's best song is All For Nothing off their second newest album

this is the worst post i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Nah.

its mostly nostalgia but yeah. despite being samey and super vapid, they're both pretty fun listens

>tfw underage fags trying to pull their Sup Forumscards mock and deride early LP
>tfw they're too young to understand that just because your tastes grow and mature doesn't mean you can't look back at something fondly even if you no longer really like it
is Sup Forums the youngest board on Sup Forums? it's like 90% teenagers trying to one-up each other's taste like it matters. when you were between 8 and 12 you had shit taste in music. end of discussion. you don't have to be embarrassed and pretend it never happened.

Hello newfriend

that's what most of the sad insecure people do on this board and rym, it's depressing

It's nostalgia, they're objectively terrible.

Thankfully I wasn't pleb enough to like them as a teenager so I don't have that problem.

I don't think you browse other boards, this is the most mature board I've been on.

HT = Good
Meteora = Average at best

By "other boards" do you mean Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /s4s/ and Sup Forums?

lol

they are shit
>tfw living in an age where newfaggots are unironically trying to push LP as a good band

Fuck you, A Thousand Suns is their best album. Underrated as fuck. The Catalyst pumps me up so hard once the bass kicks in.

that's where you're wrong. Linkin Park is superficially digestible and middle-of-the-road, but there's an undeniable intelligence behind that surface. It's a trope that you see with a lot of 'secretly-great' albums such as The E.N.D. by The Black Eyed Peas. In Linkin Park's case, it's not in the lyrics (which are bad), but more in the structure of their songs and the fusing of rock with electronica. To be honest, the way Linkin Park composed their music objectively blows many other nu-metal out of the water. There's just a lot more going on, things are more exciting, and all of the contrasts and nuances in their music are wrapped up in a nice little package. The fact that it's accessible to tweens is secondary to their mastery of composition. However, this only applies to Hybrid Theory, Meteora, MTM, and A Thousand Suns.

epic, simply epic

Hahaha holy fuck dude at least try

>saying living in an age like you've been around the block before
I don't think linkin park is a good band, but for their time and place HT and meteora were decent records. it's honestly pretty childish to try and deny the impact that they had, whether it be good of bad. almost like you weren't there.

Here, take this (you).
Thank you for your effort.

"Big-money Salvia" is here, posting comments everywhere!

I'm glad he's dead :^)

Better drink my piss; hey I heard you like mudkips.

Problem, jelly, "u mad bro?"

Oh, you fancy huh. I do not know now what do.

From what I remember the riffs are really crunchy, but just for the sake of it, and are repetitive and boring. Songs create cool landscapes in my head, though.