The world can't stop laughing at you retards. Every day is a new scandal for the baby in chief. He's loud, ignorant...

The world can't stop laughing at you retards. Every day is a new scandal for the baby in chief. He's loud, ignorant, arrogant, incompetent, emotionally volatile, too much of a buffoon to cover his tracks or deflect suspicion, hypocritical, on top of being the laziest leader of this century thus far, taking another three weeks vacation after all of the Mar-a-Lago golfing trips he has already had at a time when North Korea is amping up its military arsenal and the situation in the Middle East could not be more pressing, unable to legislate a single significant bill to his agenda despite controlling both the House and the Senate, cannot even read important documents unless his name is sprinkled throughout, and projects all of his own insecurities on everyone else. Truly, the lowest-functioning sociopath America has ever produced, scraping the bottom of the barrel and pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Trump is a direct reflection of everything America is about. He is the exact president America deserves. Why do you stoop so low?

lel bumping your own pathetic thread seconds before it 404s.

Go back to Sup Forums fag

Nice bait OP. Trump admin is doing more with NK than previous admins have done, like ACTUALLY THREATENING TO GO TO WAR. Not trying to appease them or find a middle ground.

Nice try tho, come back next election

>every day is a new bullshit propaganda story made up by CNN
ftfy

MuriKKKa is STOOPID !

Sup Forums is for trumpsters

But he is oh so rich and oh so powerful. He had more power than the POTUS before he took office. Eurotrash can't compare to one of his old hairy shriveled balls.

t. Butthurt Hilldawg whos mad that trump is taking down all of obongos legacy (putting trannies in womans bathrooms and bombing children)

jesus christ. thats to close to home.

I know, the rightful better plase to bitch.

Is this a nonsense thread?

The word "first" there is unnecessary.

OP samefags for dubs, though. So good for you.

Also, Mencken was the most try-hard Professional Cynic, Look at Me I Am So World-weary From Thinking All These Deep Thoughts bastard of all time.

Oh look, the idiot who hated wars but now loving one. Hope you deploy soon, i wanna piss on your grave

Because America you faggot, we ain't got time for pussy shit like whatever gay country you live in, that's why we elected trump because if we wanted a huge fucking faggot turning our country into a bunch of pussys we would move to Canada or Europe

But you did, you elected a guy that makes you hard, bet you have a pic of him you masturbate to every morning before fucking your daughter

Chinese toilet / California.
I think the Chinese are on to something.

thank you for dumbing down the country. KYS before you breed.

Double dubs of unerring truth.

op confirmed for not having a life

standard. its a group of about five kids. this will go on for hours.

sad

sad

sad.

funny how the educated devolve into drooling retards so quickly.

sad

I think we deserve it too. American's have always been assholes. Now we're fucking ourselves.

sad

It's a natural reaction to the fascist nigger to elect a hard right white man

Trump is exactly who we are. We are here to fuck you cucks up. Bend over.

happy