OK, pol, is this true?

OK, pol, is this true?

I would say Rx is more evil because they pan handle for pity money to pay for R n D, and after a patents time is up they just add an electron and change its name so they can cash in on a new patent.

There are insentives from Rx to give perscriptions to people even if it might not be the best thing

Going full tinfoil, the probably have cures for the diseases they treat.

Atleast you know the Cartels are about money, not pretending to always be looking out for everyone's best interests

The pharmaceutical Jew is one of the most powerful and disgusting Jews, yes. You also have no idea how much money the industry makes with the refugees here.

There is a reason Germany takes all of them in and the reason isn't "cucks" (well, being pathetic cucks is probably 10% the reason).

I can't say that I have been checking prices, but I would say that today, we are in a situation where either insurance or the government pays for anything medical, and the pharmaceutical companies know that no matter they charge, someone will pay it. Other nations governments are willing to call "bullshit" and fix the prices lower.

The part about the pharmeceutical cartel (big pharma) owning the US government like a drug lord is a great comparison

No, what they charge for a drug is usually proportional to the cost it takes to develop.

Yes, it is. It's what happens when you mix government and business.
It's a distilled reminder of why you don't let the government involve itself in the market.

>economics is lies
>people are naturally good

How does it feel to live in such a bubble?

"Abe Lincoln is a faggot" -- Anonymous

People want patents. Blame yourselves.

Trump clearly says he'll fix this.

>economics is lies
No. Economics agrees with me. Keynesian principles are not economics. They're suicide.
>people are naturally good
Quite the contrary. Which is why it's catastrophically dangerous to let people gain power.

Cisplatin costs an order of magnitude more than actual platinum metal.
And before you go thinking it's expensive to manufacture, it's actually really easy and cheap to make provided you have the $$$ to spend on the platinum.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

You are a special breed of moron.

>its cute, tho

pfizer are a bunch of kikes corporations are kikes

On a side note: What the hell is up with this dudes show lately?
It's just 100% Trump bashing with Bill lowkey agreeing with his points while going in on him for his way of talking and carrying himself.
Has all the weed finally got to him?

The UK government practices an anti monopoly system which any single body owning everything. It was recently practiced on BT trying to buy all the infrastructure. As cucked as the UK is, I think this is a good system

Couldn't possible be because of the cost of r and d and the naive amount of govt fuckery in medicine

Probably true. Bill Maher is still a piece of shit person and wannabe kike.

The top 5 american pharma companies spend more on marketing than r&d, look it up.

Very true. Cancer is big money. Americans will never get cures only treatments. Look up phage therapy and ask yourself why the fuck the US doesn't have that

We have the same. It's called anti trust laws

>what is demand
>what is socialized medicare

>the drugs we use today are the same as the ones we used ten years ago, and are just as effective
>no advancements in medicine have been made in the last decade, and all of that research is free

To be a liberal one must be as ignorant as possible about any subject you wish to speak about.

lost hard

Yes. Eventhough Maher is a Jew, he is genuine in his beliefs and not malicious in his intents. And on this particular issue he is right.

>he is genuine in his beliefs and not malicious in his intents

Biggest shitpost I've seen all day. Congrats, you're officially today's Australia.

He wants trump to win since that would make the show write itself for its duration. I did notice that he's been sparing.

R&D costs are much higher now than they were 15 years ago. The drugs are also better.

Part of the problem is that the government weenies that Bill Maher shills for have increased regulation in the industry making the cost of bringing new drugs to market much larger.