Should I play Runescape or World of Warcraft?

Should I play Runescape or World of Warcraft?

Bump

Bump

Bump

You shouldn't play either.

You should play OLDSCHOOL RuneScape.

Obviously you are a raging faggot, so you should play russian roulette with 6 bullets

/thred
fagex (the faggots who make runescape) go out of their way to fuck you.
i don't hear about wow getting cucked by blizzard/activision
so yeah, make your own decision

Bump

Growing up I played runescape from the age of 7-10 around 10 I started playing world of Warcraft, I'm 18 now and to this day still play world of Warcraft. I have yet to quit the game. I did go back to runescape for about a week but then stopped after that because it wasn't anything like 2007 runescape. I highly highly recommend world of Warcraft. It might be a little difficult when you first begin but once you get an understanding on how it works you'll love it!

neither go play ffxiv

Warframe

try a private server of WoW

Old school runescape is going mobile in december. RSPS are the way to go but im not huge on gaming anymore so the private servers fill my fix

nigger

>the only choice, just released with new league so go download it

>forgot image

That just boils down to what your friends play....oh wait, you don't have any..

kike

Clearly OP wants to play an MMORPG. Also League

Mein negger, what server?

Pvp was so fun , I had a 40 att 1 def 45 strength level 18 or something 1 hit so many newbs with my r2h. I had 3 party hats. Stupid 14 year old me input my password into one of those websites that would auto train you, so dumb but the site looked legit lol

a new league in Path of exile to go with the 3.0 expansion (nigger) - yes its more of an ARPG but still has a lot of MMO elements

runescape,..ironman