youtu.be/SQxaOsbeWv8?t=385
youtube.com/watch?v=GhQj2gk3Nq0&feature=youtu.be&t=41
youtu.be/3NWQQnzXEb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha

The only reasons people talk about this show on Sup Forums are
1) obsessing over Finn
2) betas complaining that the skeleton got with Steve

This scene would be kino if they didn't pussy out with their own twist.

This thread falls under category 3

3) we can be heroes

The body being fake was the best twist in the whole series.

Posting Finn is fun, there's nothing wrong with that

As a beta creep it felt so refreshing to see the skeleton get the chad, all three characters were actually well written.

Why do you keep posting pics of this kid you sick fuck?

Because I'm bored and he is a human equivalent of a puppy.

>you will never comfort Mike/Finn during his darkest hour

$1,000 will be deposited into the bank account of anyone who kills me.

why do you keep getting upset when people post him?

>people disappear and are never found all the time
>govt tries to cover up a disappearance they caused, without anyone being suspicious of them, by meticulously creating and then planting a hyper realistic fake body.
>this fake body is what gives Hopper a clue as to their involvement

I liked this show but that was literally the dumbest plot point in season one.

I don't care if it's the frog/bran/cunny posters you're all fucked in the head.

>you're all fucked in the head.
That's just Sup Forums, m8. Calm your titties.

What you think all you pedo posting faggots are ok? You should all kill yourselves.

i really enjoyed this show. i can't wait for season 2

I'm afraid season 2 will suck desu senpai. Especially if they pick Maddie to play Max. I will still watch it for the original cast though.

If you are that upset about it, why not go back? This shit has been happening since the very beginning of Sup Forums. Honestly, it's EONS better now than it used to be. Just praise Vishnu that you were 10 years old back in the aughts when things were really bad. If you honestly think you're going to drive the sick fucks from Sup Forums with your shitposts, you really are the cutest little Don Quixote that ever White Knighted.

>Especially if they pick Maddie to play Max. I
They won't. Carmen is a damn good CD and she won't let that happen.

I've been here for years and was born in the 80's. There's nothing I can do to stop sick fucks posting pictures of kids and theres nothing they can do to stop me calling them out for it.

>small town kid goes missing
>students from the local school investigate, a love triangle ensues
>local bad ass police chief is also on the case
>it turns out a creature from another world is to blame
>luckily, one character has the telepathic ability to communicate with this world
>characters may encounter this world if they go wondering through the woods at night
>it's a world that is like ours, but a dark shadow version of our reality
>the characters must enter this world to retrieve their friend
>final scene, the character, upon returning from the shadow world, goes into the bathroom and looks into the mirror, at which point the audience realizes he has been corrupted by the shadow world

Bravo Duffer Brothers, how do you guys come up with these original stories?

Here's to hoping you are right. The kids are shilling her like crazy for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=vC1OMISaL54
Once more Sup Forums, come on

>mfw I thought it was Finn Hurthard vid
Both of these scenes make me equally weepy. Poor Finn, poor Mike.

nO one cares about finn we're here for el kys yourself my lad

>nO one cares about finn
This statement is blatantly untrue.

Except they did it better.

>born in the 80's
Prove it. Post you're ID, black out all information but the year of birth, or I will assume you were born circa 1998

Kill yourselves human garbage

:3

>pretending "our generation's Goonies"

nah.

It really, really didn't. Goonies was a movie for kids starring kids. Stranger Things is a show for adults that happens to feature kids in a prominent role. It was made to appeal to people who grew up with the Goonies, not replace it.

I don't care what you think. You're a grown man who thinks it's fun to post pictures of kids online day after day.

I miss Finntweets and Finnvines and Finnstagrams. I mean, it's only been 24 hours but that doesn't make it any less difficult.

It hurts too much. I would care 100x less about Millie breaking Finn's heart if El and Mike danced at the snow ball.

Kill myself and miss all these excellent rare Froggos 2017 will bring? Kill myself and miss IT AND Stranger Things season 2, AND brand new interviews with Frog? Dude...

What was that? I couldn't make that out over the white hot intensity of your cringey SJW antics.

I guess all we can hope for is that the kids will age enough that you faggots will move on

I miss them too. I understand that Finn is under great pressure nowadays, and going on social media, getting flooded with brazilians and horny tweens and mean haters, and creepy older guy is certainly not good for his mental health. So I understand and respect his decision, alas I miss his wonderful kinos too.

Just like they all left Sup Forums forever when Bran grew up?

>pre stranger things

Remaking IT? It'll be awful and I never want to see it.

>post stranger things
I can't imagine living with myself if I didn't do everything in my power to help Finn. I'm sure IT will be a good movie.

>implying I'm here only for Froggo's beauty and not his wit, charm and charisma

Nothing like that was implied in my post. Why are you so defensive? On some level you know your obsession with these children is wrong.

>you will never protect El from the bad men

end my life pls

Sure. Why not? What's the status on that ID there, tough guy?

Twin Peaks had a lot of filler, but the best episodes were way better than Stranger Things. Especially the episodes Lynch directed himself.

The kids hate you faggots, they don't want you thinking about them or posting pictures.

Tough guy? We're all just posting on an anonymous image board.

sauce, please.

>mfw because I like Finn, I started liking by proxy Wyatt and their friend Jaeden too

Is that how Frogg magic works?

T. pedophile

A few stills and you can see she's a great actress but the frog kid's fucking wooden and terrible.

I'm sure they love you for defending them on 4chin from their non-brazilian fans

i will let you in on a secret they have no idea Sup Forums even exists

I hope the movie is good, but I'm just happy that he's doing well. I'll see it regardless just to support /ourbabyboy/'s first adventure on the big screen.

Jaeden was really good in Midnight Special, desu. It was a pretty comfy movie all around.

He's a butthurt Nancy and/or Elposter. It's pretty obvious he has a personal vendetta.

Yeah? I gotta watch it then, so far the only Jaeden kino I know are periscopes. Just tell me, is it scary? Or just a little ST style scary?

Defending them? I'm just calling you pedofile faggots what you are. According to other posts in this thread they are at least aware of packs of homo pedos obsessing about them online.

I'd be saying pretty much the same shit to the pedo fucks who post the little girl too. The faggot frog posters seem to be more prevalent at the moment though.

I think it's more of a personal thing.

I mean it's like something that's only his and has nothing to do with the people he is going after.

So now you have called us out, can you go? It's okay if you want to stay and get an eyeful of some rare froggos, and I appreciate your bumping too, but frankly, your comments are getting tedious.

This, I was hoping he was dead despite his mom being all like ''WHERES THE FUKKIN BIRTHMARK?'' (which would have given her crazyness some poignancy) but then they went full retard.

Eh, he will die in season 2, so there is that. There are some minor plotholes when it comes to Will's dead body; like how Hopper got away with cutting him open? It irks me a bit.

el is best girl, fuck you cunt, why you in these threads if your just going to cry like a baby?

also can anyone explain what hops was doing at the end putting the food in the box, was that for el?, aswell as what was he doin with the men in black ooooh?

What's your interest in these kids? Why are you such a faggot? Why are you a pedofile?

Why don't you leave the little girl alone? She gave a good performance. Fuck off with your bestgirl shit. She's a child.

Why are you so interested in me and my interests? That's a better question.

errr becuase there in a popular new show which they happen to be the stars of dur hur

leaver her alone? im thousands of miles away from her, i could leaver her alone more gayboy, and i can call her best girl as much as i like she was the best actor in the show you retard

You exhibited what I would deem bizarre behaviour so I asked you about it

No, it's not scary. It's kind of arty and subdued. It's pretty comfy though.

youtu.be/SQxaOsbeWv8?t=385

You spend your time posting pictures of a little girl on the internet. she would be disgusted by you.

Did she eat that spoon?

So, just out of curiosity, why is this so 'problematic' and triggering to you? He's posting a thing on an anonymous Albanian basket weaving forum. I would assume it's because you think he wants to fuck that girl, but do people who post nothing but Chris Evans memes want to fuck Chris Evans? You seem to be doing a lot of projecting here, you twisted pedophile fuck.

Come on user. Day after day after day these men post picturess of these kids. It's clear from the discussion that goes on that these people are obsessed with them. posting rare picture and following their every moment online. Don't give me this bullshit about how you're drawn to their awesome performances or their noble spirits. You're adults with a unhealthy obsession with children

I want to kiss el
what am I supposed to do about this?

kill yourself

um... wtf?

I don't mind that they faked his death in theory, but the execution of it seemed a bit silly. Like, I'll go with you when you tell me there's an inter-dimensional boogie monster who is filling people with slugs, but that was a pretty goddamn perfect looking fake Will. I mean, it was almost enough to fool his own mother. How did they get it so perfect? They obviously didn't have Will's body as a reference point. Also, why did they fill it with cotton? I'm no expert in photo-realistic mannequin production, but I'd assume you'd make it out of some fleshy material like one of those fancy high end sex dolls just to look authentic. Aren't those made from cast molds? Did they make the thing, then hollow it out and fill it with cotton? Plus, wouldn't it be really, really conspicuously light? I mean, I guess you can rationalize it by saying everyone on the crew that found him was in on the conspiracy, but they were confident enough in their ruse to let Winona come check him out. What if she went and held his hand on last time? The jig would be up, would it not?

B-b-b-back to le-ddit

Kill yourself pedo

what are you on about?

I would never want to do anything sexual
just a gentle kiss

And? Again, this is fucking Sup Forums. Literally everyone with even a cursory understanding of what this place is knows the type of people it attracts. I don't care that you're posting, it doesn't honestly bother me, I'm just curious as to why you insist on pissing into an ocean of piss. What do you stand to gain?

He's saying the show ripped off twin peaks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha

ha

stay away from kids you cunt

It's pretty up front about ripping off just about everything there is to rip off. I don't think the Duffer's are trying to pass it off as an amazingly unique and original story.

>people like weird looking finn
why

This. She's like a young Natalie Portman, Kirsten Dunst, and Meryl Streep rolled into one.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=GhQj2gk3Nq0&feature=youtu.be&t=41
youtu.be/3NWQQnzXEb0

see

I don't care. I was just explaining it to the user who didn't get it.

Ah, I see. Carry on, then.

I didn't know I was on reddit

Kill yourself pedo fuck

I gain nothing. Wouldn't you prefer not to be a pedofile?