Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKZIl4cjSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump voters

fuck me she has forehead fat.

fat cunt americans are such a disgrace.

depends on the American most people eat out of a sense of sadness "comfort eating"

make america great britain again

I would rather be overweight than some colored hair crying little weak bitch with entitlement issues who cant argue for shit

Make great britain, great britain again

found the morbidly obese redneck

Her forehead is slowly eating her eyeballs... poor thing...

are these blobs still alive?

Take after the president bro

Americans are from Canada, the US, Mexico and all of South America, you stupid euro fuck.

actually a decent argument

im not morbidly obese or am i a redneck, but i totally agree with him.

Officially Amy SlaTON is their YouTube.

Is....is that Tom Savini?

YES!

Sex Machine!

because there's fat stupid disgusting people everywhere in the world, next question.

Not even close dumbass. Not in the best shape but i bet you arent either, and I would rather fuck a cousin and chew tobacco than to have been given trophies all my childhood just for trying.

>being so mad you actually took a photo of your body with timestamp

Forgot its 2017, ignore that 16 bit

Its just natural for trump supporters to prove people wrong, I cant help it.

I suggest you look up America in the dictionary, you uneducated American.

High fructose corn syrup

You look like a little bitch. Speaking of entitlement, no one gives a fuck about your misguided opinions because you are 15 so fuck off little bitch boy

Or it could be all the BBQs and 0% vegetables, which is a standard American diet.

He does look like a kid doesn't he? Kekekek

The correct names for the country that would like to restrict the name of the continent to itself alone are The United Snakes and MuriKKKa. Fuck their Monroe Doctrine.

how do you forget the year. dumbass redneck

TJE FUCK OS GONG ON JETE?

Oh this is getting good, love firing up the left. Was I in any way, shape, or form wrong when I said that you were probably unfit just like me? And no I am not 15. I wrote that time stamp on the back of a amtrak ticket that I bought using money from my job. I am not even going to bother insulting you at this point. I just want to see you prove one of my points wrong, just one point.

Saw the year 2016 on the back of a photo earlier and forgot the year for a second.

This so hard. Fag is mad cuz trump is taking down obongos legacy like letting trannies in the womans bathroom

>I would rather fuck a cousin

Just stop.

>letting trannies in the womans bathroom
Pretty sure this goes for the guy you're responding to as well.

Your body does look quite young, just stating a fact. Take it as an insult or a compliment, your choice. Also please don't use stereotypes in an argument, just makes you look intelectualy weaker.

Yeah, I would rather have done a lot of things than voting for Hillary, and fucking a cousin is one of those things. I just used it because it is a stereotyoe for rednecks to fuck their family, so it was convienient to use at the time, was it not?

To make everyone else feel superior without having to actually do anything.
You're welcome.

Okay, I believe you. You like to fuck your cousins. Stop trying to convince me.

Also while I am on the subject of intelectual capability, how many languages do you know, my dear American?

I love making hillfags mad. Anyone who voted for that bitch is braindead.

>Hillfags
Hill as in hillbilly? Not sure why you hate yourself so much Cleetus

No, supposedly they're both dead now due to their unhealthy lifestyle.

Just one, the only one worth knowing.
>Standard American English

I get that young body thing both ways, insult and compliment. And at this point, with all the property damage, assault, that smoke grenade stunt at Berkly, and general traits and opinions of anifa and marxists, the majority of antifa protestors can be categorized at this point. I will admit, I have some friends who voted for Hillary and rub in their face at times that trump won, I still despise Hillary for what she has done, and anybody who is out their ruining peoples lives and randomly calling them facsits deserves a boot in the ass in my opinion.

>We don't serve transfats
>What is obviously McDonald's
Americans are so dumb

statistics say otherwise.

You try to scramble my words, not an argument. Prove anything that I said wrong.

>false dichotomy
>sees all the world in black and white
>says others can't argue for shit

Whining about muh libs won't shave that belly fat off, Cletus.

saying stupid doesnt make sense either. google average iq of nations. click the one sponsored by google.

>Prove anything that I said wrong.
I can't. Like I said you clearly want to fuck your cousins, and I can't prove your wrong there.

One so far, but I am trying to learn German. Am even taking advanced next year.

Yeah, thats one of the reasons why Trump won. You cant even argue.

>belly fat
Did you literally not see the picture with the timestamp?

This ** Euros are dumb as spit these days. Too busy getting cucked, they've lost their balls!

You do know that knowing multiple languages is good for your brain, right?
Also I really don't think that it's the only one worth knowing, since your countries culture is quite shallow. It consists mostly of conquring, violence and overall aggression, while most countries in Europe have a rich historical culture which, in my opinion, is worth knowing and learning, since it can help you understand the progress and evolution of mankind, how we came what we are now.

Americans continue to prove their retardation being propagandized one way or the other. Fucking your cousin and chewing tobacco doesn't make you hard, inbred trash.

Americans invented Sup Forums.
Then you wonder if we're degenerates.

>moot sees weeb imageboard
>moot plagarizes weeb imageboard and the chan nomenclature
You're basically the equivalent of niggers.

Almost all of world history is built by countries conquering and using violence and aggression. England, Italy, Germany, Russia, Japan, France, Spain, Portugal, China, Netherlands, the list goes on.

>fucking your cousin doesnt make you inbred trash
Well it kind of makes you incestuous at least, dont you think? And being an inbred deffinitely means that your parents at least were.

Murrican'ts BTFO

omg, I've never seen someone so fat that their head fat almost closes their eyes. That is FAT.

But they don't parade it around, that's the difference. A lot of americans only turn to the musical advances in 70's and 80's when truly desperate in a discussion. You have chosen to neglect the truly beautiful things your country has created and instead you show off what others shun, and say: ''You're afraid of this because it's powerful etc.''
No, inteligance shuns violence, because it halts artistic and intelectual evolution.

Also by saying ''the only one worth knowing'', you automaticaly eliminate the posibility of acquiring any information that is not in english, which in result limits your growth as an individual.

And yet you are posting on this chan for some reason.
Actually why do internationals gravitate towards Americans then complain about them?
Our media cites and culture.

>they dont parade it around
I wouldnt know about that, Sup Forumsis quite fond of Germany
>Intelligence shuns violence
Yes, I heard something about that from Mattis, about them killing the teachers in Bolivia, Ill look that up again later
>you have chosen to neglect the truly beautiful things your country has created
Not at all

>implying americans arent both

Yassss revenge for them stabing us in the back whilst we were busy dealing with Napoleon. Rule Britannica!

I'm always wondering one thing about the fat people who live in America, like the two girls on the webm posted by op.

How do they work and earn money ? They can't find any work if they are not even able to move.
Plus, a lot of them move with a kind of little moto. How do they get this money ?

You REALLY should shave your
>ARMPITS
It looks so disgusting EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Im not, I even took a picture, and I can proudly say "God Bless America" unironically, unlike some. And i sure as shit was disciplined as a kid, even got scars on my from when i was stupid that earned me the well deserved discipline.

Why are you using Sup Forums as an argument? I said countries themselves. Most people don't think of the nazi Germany when talking about Germany, instead what comes up in their minds is a vision of vast fields, farmers tending sheep, beer and sausages.
Please do provide more info on the argument about teacher killing in Bolivia, since I am honestly confused right now.
Also please do name what your country has created that is not related to industrial progression or military.

Americans are mostly overweight because of the way the government has paraded them around like sheep.

Low quality meals are served in Schools and in supermarkets, because to feed Americans with good cuts of meat etc is impossible, they do not have the resources to do this.

So meals have MRM in them, Machine Reclaimed Meat, which is basically the sinew, muscle, cartilage and marrow of the left overs reduced to a pulp and restructed into what looks like a cut of meat.

It's cheap, and with high levels of additives and MSG it can be tasty, but because of that it's high in fats and carbs, so when kids eat it constantly there is only one result if the kid is not actively fit, weight gain.

And the fact there is so much convenience for them it makes them lazier.

Hence why over 68% of Americans right now are overweight, 32% of that 68% is Obese.

And the government loves it, fat people need health care, and they spend for it.

As for stupid, it isn't stupid, more like ignorant. They are taught from a young age their country is amazing, its rich etc, it is all lies - no real freedom, no wealth (all debts in the US) and of course the typical we are the greatest - thinking they did everything in the world and saved everyone, by their version of history of course.

Hence why they get so salty when presented with real facts that America is a shit hole.

>tfw my eyes are opened

>proves you wrong

>RED ALERT CALL HIM ANGRY OR SOMETHING

Well, for the germany part, it is illegal to show even a swastika, so it isnt clear on how many actually show support, but they can express it on pol,but there is something called Godwins law, where any conversation that persists long enough will end up talking about nazis. I was wrong, it wasnt bolivia, it was cambodia. And lastly, America has created some the largest corporations and chain restauraunts still up to date, we made the slinky, the plane, silly putty, and more.

Because we got the numbers, and the land.
>you shit stirring kike.
>check behind these blades of grass, you'd love a cowboy boot in your fruity ass.

Hell, a lot of eu countries cant show support for their country without being labled nationalist or facsist.

I don't know. Maybe because everything in America is so much fucking better than everywhere else in the world that we realize that even if die at age 40 looking like a bloated whale carcass we're still better than everyone else. Maybe the rest of the world needs to step it up so we have a reason to go on. Maybe if you spent less time thinking about how much better you are than us, you actually WOULD be better than us.

Or maybe you should kill yourself.

Nothing wrong with showing love for your country, but when you do it with lies and hatred against other people, then yes you will be labeled a fascist.

Not a difficult concept.

Too much soda, not enough weed.

Scotfag here, care to explain what is better in the US.

Just out of curiosity and your proof of these?

Pol is only a mere fraction of Germany's population, so you can't judge a whole bag of flour from one grain.
Well and how does the teacher killing have anything to do with the fact that inteligence doesn't approve of violence? Stalin also killed off ( or tried to ) most of the writers, poets and journalists who supported their countries trough their work, many of which have become famous in their respective countries.
Also I belive I stated quite clearly that you name something that is not related to military of industrial advancements, yet you use corporations and chain restauraunts as an example.

Just to piss you off.

>suck it non-USfag

Back to back world champs, let's go for a three peat.

How retarted does one have to be to not know the difference between nazis and fascists.
Nazism was created by Hitler and had a certain ideology, while fascism was created by Benito Mussolini.
Also how does that make you a fascist? Please explain.

stay jelly poorfag

Take sweden for example. They have one of the highest rape and crime rates in Eurpope at this time, and we all know who is doing it. It costs their government millions to give them money and shelter, and they arent doing thr country too many favors. You could go ahead and say "Sweden For Swedish", just that, and people would be upset that you are making a remark against refugees, and that you are clearly a racist. It isnt not hard at all to be labled a nazi now these days for showing a bit a nationalism when you are upset with things.

bc you are user
bc you

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKZIl4cjSc

I live in Latvia and I'm having a pretty hard time understanding where those precentages are coming from, because in our country there are barely any refugees and very, very rarely do I read about someone getting sexualy harrassed.

idk why do we have the highest gdp?

Also in what time period? What is the age range? Where did they get this information? Because it means that over 700k people have been sexualy harrassed. Please refrain from using such absurd ''statistics''.