I'm gonna drink a lot of Budweiser tonight, I promise you that

I'm gonna drink a lot of Budweiser tonight, I promise you that.

>Drinking monkey piss when you're a multi-millionaire

Are you going to do this before or after you rub your balls on some girl's face?

during

>not taking 10 seconds to name drop a beer for a cool extra $1 million

>I'd like to thank my lord and savior, Papa John.

what did he mean by this

Can we all agree SB50 was boring as fuck?

49 and 51 were god tier in comparison

51 was probably the best game I've ever seen.

Name dropping an endorsement during what is meant to be an emotional, legacy defining moment is so fucking gross.

The refs gift-wrapped that win for Peyton, and he can't even take it with some class. Sickening.

Thank god Brady has wiped the floor with this fag.

Pats fan in Seattle, I assumed 49 would be my favorite for life, 2 years later this happened.

>Name dropping an endorsement during what is meant to be an emotional, legacy defining moment is so fucking gross.

This. If anyone else did it, they'd be crucified. Brady would never waste a moment like that on a corporate fucking sponsorship.

This leaf never saw the Pats/Panthers Superbowl.

He knew he was retiring and wanted a big paycheck to go out on. I guess it's all about the money, so can't blame the guy on that note; but it was literally the first fucking fully formed sentence out of the guy's mouth. gross as hell

Why are all Patriots super bowls such classics?

America's not a country. It's just a business. Now fucking pay me.

That was so fucking cringey.

Walked out of my living room

>Meming this hard because muh leaf
I would rather witness impossible history than a run of the mill good game. Impossible history that sent every lefty cuck crying in the corner while Bull Brady fucks their wife.

Awww shucks Brady got more rings than my whole family combined. Hold me, Papa John.

>How to spot a casual: the post.

Okay triggered leaf. 18-1. Never forget.

>5 Owls

yeah 50 was pretty boring

You mean while Brady watches his Bulls breed his wife

All of the Steelers/Ravens/Seahawks/Broncos owls have been boring. Defensive teams are cancer.