What is your favorite thing to do when you are smoking weed?

What is your favorite thing to do when you are smoking weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ts3YWVFUnvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck

smoke more weed

Eat and watch kung fu movies

I listen to music. Also a good weed nap is always good.

Can someone send me weed? I live in germany, nrw. I'm too afraid to aproach people in person, asking for weed.

Smoke more, play battlefield, have 3 beers and pass out. Who could want more?

being very creative when high
also much needed naps

go on tor and get some bit coins

masturbate while trying to avoid the looks of the secret police and the black helicopters above my house

i get scaroused when i'm high

Movies and Music

Masturbate

>I live in germany
just go to the netherlands

Don't smoke since I quit....a money pit, and it killed my ambition

The anecdote that successful people smoke....sure, but they probably could care less if they go a week or two without getting high.

I'm not like Jeff sessions but as a person who's smoked since middle school--it's definitely something you don't want employers to know you do

Watch a collection of old live hip-hop shows from a youtube account called dstzero

seriously I was in Mannheim and Amsterdam was a 45 minute train ride away, all the people I was with were bringing joints back because Germany with its based personal use hubbub allowing you to take a gram back.

slurp that dick till it cum

Smoke more weed of course!
Wtf kinda question is that

Also germany has tons of weed. Are you 12? Just got get some from the niggers in whatever shithole city you live ins central park

jerking

I smoke weed. I own my own business, have significant investments, and am designing a house to be built for myself. I smoke daily.

You're just a stupid and weak piece of shit. It's not the weed's fault.

Kill myself. and so should you, mister weedsmoker.

Strange. It doesn't kill my ambition but it definitely changes my priorities. I went from "be a millionaire" to "fuck it, weed makes me not need to be a millionaire, all id buy is weed anyway. " also cookies and if my gf is with me we're having epic sex, and if not I'm too lethargic to see her unless she just comes over. Lots of video games and kung fu movies.

Get my cock sucked

make music

Get a load of this fucking faggot lol

Vidya

I am an employer and I smoke every day. Just get your shit done, thrn get high.

Good job user....that's you on your own skill set, you can't tell me you you smoke everyday and really believe that it's "expanded your outlook"

I'm barely 21.....I have a several thousand to my name, but I could potentially own an LLC, tell me what is you business??

How do you make meth tho

Masturbate or fuck while listening to music.

I am 12 mentally :S

Get a blowjob

masturbate

That isn't a blowjob

Wrong gif

watch youtube, hit bongs, munch and play video games

the best to do after smoke a joint is to drink some paulaner, smoke cigarrettes and play gta online. if bored masturbate, smoke more weed and repeat steps.

I smoke weed for the same reason I drink, because I enjoy it. Acid expanded my outlook, mushrooms expanded my outlook, weed only entertains me.

As for my business, I started a moving company. It owns seven trucks now and employs more than fifty people.

Hmm....the girlfriends I've had (2) that smoked habitually were melodramatic and had issue, and in retrospect did not benefit me-or try to better myself as gay/selfish as that sounds

It's just after a point, the ritual gets tiring and just think all the money you spend--to just put it in a jar or something dumb, and just look at it and contemplate how much self control you have

I still wouldn't ever stop people from getting high (and would totally advocate for full federal legalization), but I went from flower/herb to vape oils and edibles because even I think it's obnoxious to smoke a blunt before you go to the movies or the mall

Yea but she keeps the blunt out of the blowjob gifs

browse the internet.
listen to leon bridges.
smoke more weed.
jerk off.
working out stoned at the gym is pretty cool too honestly. i take a decent amount of pre workout though to shake off the tireds if i get too zonked on an indica.

anyone else workout stoned? im thinking of going to jiu jitsu practice baked to see how that works. Eddie Bravo speaks "highly" of it.

Watch Malcolm in the middle for the twentieth time and laugh hysterically at even the dumbest jokes.

this is the most awkward titjob ive ever seen

DID THAT BIRD KILL THE TEDDY BEAR?

fuck, eat, and watch stupid movies or a new favorite, watching asrm videos feels super fucking weird

woah man, we are talking about weed not acid
or pills

Ita because the curve of my dick. And she has small tits

I've never done psychedelics....every time someone tells me they "have a friend" they're bullshiting me

Cool....that's something automation can't improve yet, so you should have good business if you're in a rural or densely population area.....what's the overhead though--you need liability policies??? I imagine you either make customers sign a waiver/ or you reimburse for damages

ride a dildo

I have had periods of sobriety and being a total pothead. When I'm smoking regularly I have all the side effects, anxiety etc etc but it makes me feel orgasmic for an hr so whatever. When I'm sober I get very idealistic and motivated, basically I turn into a fascist when I don't smoke and I'm a security guard so I just look bad. When I do smoke you're basically getting top flight security. I've literally smoked with the owner of a sex shop I was guarding, was pretty cool.

in continuum, I don't mind putting money in a jar full of green smelly stuff, I almost consider it food. A stoner friend of mine said it best; This isn't a habit, it's a lifestyle. I may go years sober but mary jane (and I site the song by cypress hill I love you Mary Jane) still comes back to me. She will always be there. Sugar come by and get me high.

Well like everything, it's relative (as nihilistic as that is)

So you can smoke and enjoy it---or been beat up by smokers all your youth and will never touch a joint

Employment too is circumstantial, like I'm sure executive branch agencies drug test (cia/FBI/military) so you have to be straight edge and just enjoy drinking liquor all the time till retirement

I just don't expose people my smoking/old smoking habits....because it's still taboo even in Los Angeles where I live....many in my city feel to have dirt on you is better than to befriend you

I feel like it makes me more relaxed and aware of my body.
It helps me stay in form and feel the relevant areas more intensely. Plus it numbs any pain from stretching and probably helps by relaxing the muscles.

Jerk off and listen to lofi

listen to music and freak out when there is no more music playing

Yeah weed is not detrimental to health mental or physical (as far as we know)

It's just important to live a life worth every second, lol, as I type away on Sup Forums

But user where are you? I'm in California so getting high is as easy as finding a shop/going to to store

Watch Rick and Morty

Not until you fix your goddaamn refugee crisis, no weed for you!

I like to drive out to a really remote trail, get stoned and hike around until I'm sober enough to drive home. Gotta be prepared for that trip, though. Bring water and maybe a sleeping bag.

related- stoned camping is fantastic. I know it sounds dangerous, but the worst that's ever happened to me personally was that one time we burnt down an entire island. That was actually very bad, but I promise it's mostly great shit.

at home I like to cook, play some TF2, and there's something about cleaning my revolvers that is just therapeutic. Again also potentially very bad if you have a habit of not clearing your weapon, but that's on you.

Meditate in the dark with some tunes.

Try this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ts3YWVFUnvU

Used to be playing video games and having orgasms, but I quit because it started giving me intense anxiety.

Like, if I was smoking with people I'd become incredibly self-aware and worried about how I'm being perceived, and as a result just remain quiet the entire time. It actually spilled over into my sober personality and I developed some serious social anxiety, even around close friends.

>we burnt down an entire island
But you didnt

Same, along with bouts of depression afterwards. Weed just isn't for everyone.

kek

That is haram under german sharia law. Turn yourself in to the proper authorities

>stoned camping
I remember we stayed out inna woods with an oz and a tray of brownies, wild hogs I guess could tell we were fucked and surrounded out tent, we opened up on them with ARs and a .308.

God it's great having your own land.

That happened to me, I gave it up for a year and worked on myself and it fixed it completely. It's like alcohol in the sense it's a mood enhancer, but specific moods; like alcohol.

>I'd become incredibly self-aware and worried about how I'm being perceived, and as a result just remain quiet the entire time. It actually spilled over into my sober personality and I developed some serious social anxiety, even around close friends.

Wow same. Just ended up not smoking anymore. Four years later I take a hit of weed every now and then (once every couple months with a close friends who still love it) but it's never fun. Memories of the good times still make me think I want it for some reason. Even though I know I don't.

>wild hogs I guess could tell we were fucked and surrounded out tent
fuckin hell, that musta been scary.
did you eat any of them?

eat icecream and watch movies.

>a money pit
I guess if you're smoking every goddamn day 24/ 7. I bought a vape pen and some oil that's 80% thc about a month ago. I take multiple hits about 4 days out of the week, usually when I'm stressed, and still have quite a bit to go. The yello liquid is the concentrate
and the bottom of the silver mouth peice is the top of the vial.

Then again it's legal in my state so who knows what you have to go through to get some good weed.

Fuck no, they taste like if diarrhea were an "edible" meat.

Weed costs too much money and it only lasts a short time, and without it you feel shitty, it's better to just never smoke it

That's like a gram of alpine oil I'm assuming....that's what I would use

But believe me or not user---vaping or smoking, it's harder to work out and run in high altitudes, you may be the boy with a golden butthole, but the majority of smokers definitely have a harder time breathing---while vaping is always the healthier alternative, hot fumes into the throats and lungs are not how nature intended

Really depends on their diets. Since most feral hogs have the appetite of a vulture, the meat ends up tasting really game-y. The problem is exacerbated when they're shot in the torso and the bullet ruptures their stomach/intestines/bladder because that ruins the meat totally.

Consider yourselves learned

lol do soe real shirt aka dmt nigga

I like dark souls, watching rick and morty, eating junk food, swimming, browsing the internet, fapping, and hainging out with friends. They are all great when high.

Fap
Listen to music
Play video games

one of those is an entire serving? how hard would that put a casual smoker on their ass?