Tyrant finale

Tyrant finale

Million hours in paint and Ocelot Molly gonna fuck shit up.

I wonder if they filmed this knowing it would be the end.

Very disappointed in FX. Not only was it just 10 episodes but most of these have just been an hour long. But I guess we'll get more xD preppy community negro comedies now.

Also, notice how Cogswell said fuck? Haven't heard fuck before on FX.

Nowhere near a computer right now, which sucks! Glad to see that Nina is alive.

Idk honestly hope we get another season because this feels kinda rushed in comparison to last couple of episodes.

Diamond Camels murdered Sheikh Al-Khady

I was wondering where you were.

We heard it first on American Crime Story - if this is alive at the end, I will post my rare Molly.

>FX cancelled this masterpiece but is keeping this campy on Tim Burton levels of faggy American Shitshow Story thing around.

Did they actually cancel it? That's a bummer. For anyone that saw it, how was Atlanta?

Yes, it's been cancelled. This is the Series finale.

I wouldn't call it a masterpiece but it's watchable. Balsam kinda sucks as an actor and Ocelot Molly has kicked it into overdrive this season. Man on Fire Sammy the fag is the worst character and he took too much screen time.

Season 2 was better and this season would have been better if The Boss(Jamal) wouldn't have died but at least we have Solid Ahmed in place of Emma the qt.

FUCK

Kind of a bummer for this to be the series finale, but here we are. What do you think will happen with the time left?

I'm not sad this was cancelled, this season sucked ass. First season was decent and propelled by the strength of the premise, second season was fantastic. They turned it into a complete soap opera this year and it became insufferably boring and stupid as a result. The show died with Jamal. He was the driving force for so much of the conflict and drama and was an interestingly flawed character. Everyone else revolved around and reacted to things he was doing. It's Homeland season 3 all over again.

Everyone dies.

DEY GON FUCK

Every character other than Basalm is better apart from that faggot. Jamal was a driving force but other characters have shined beneath his shadow.

Ahmed has actually become a personal favorite this season and Molly has become such a better character. 2 was the epitome but Diamond Camels shenanigans and Molly short of whipping out a car battery has filled that role.

GIVE HER A BABY

Ocelot Molly does it again! "You owe me one baby."

>that soulless look on their faces

I would've enjoyed it but damn that was pretty funny.

Odd that no one has mentioned that Ahmed is his son.

I just simply have never bought into the whole "Barry and Molly aren't in love anymore and Daliyah is Barry's true love" bullshit. It's forced as hell and doesn't do the characters enough credit that their 25+ year marriage fell apart instantly in such a way. Smacks of bad writing to create drama for the sake of drama. That awkward as hell sex scene was pretty funny though.

Unrelated but If I could bring back another show it would be Defiance. Shows always get cancelled right at THAT season that could ramp shit up.

Even GoT is pulling shorter seasons shit when the show should have 12 episode seasons from the start.

I loved Defiance as well. That series finale had such a fantastic ending and it could have ushered in an amazing follow up season, but I'm also content with the ending as it is so it's fine. Definitely could have become Farscape tier though I think.

Some shit is about to go down.

Molly was listening intently to him and who would want this whiny fag for a kid?

I think she knows since that suicide attempt was addressed between episodes

Trying to rap it up, I read they're trying to find another network or something.

Last year Netflix or Amazon were mentioned as potential landing spots if they cancelled after Season 2.

I do think Amazon would be a good fit here. Would be an excellent pairing with Man in the High Castle.

So is Sammy going to die too and end with Barry and Molly just nuking the entire country out of sheer rage? Because that's how I'd end this.

I read that Defiance actually had the best ratings in years for syfy but it was cancelled regardless.

Diamond Camels going NUCLEAR

Sometimes shows are just too expensive even if they're popular.

Fox had that issue with Fastlane.

I hope Sammy dies Solid Ahmed took down The Boss/Jamal and he has become Kazuhira Al-Faeed's staunchest ally.

I know that feeling I'm still pissed about Rome

YES YES YES

FAGGOT DOWN

YES YES YES HE'S FUCKING DEAD.

>yfw Sam dies and Molly cuts off the General's balls.

All we need now is Punished Ihab but he wasn't in the last episode either.

FUCK ME FAGGOT DOWN but we are now in limbo.

30 more minutes

Whipping out the car battery and Ocelot Molly's transformation is completed.

Fuck shit gets good then cancelled, I hope we get pregnant Ocelot Molly and picked up somewhere else.

And now Barry and Molly are going to murder the entire country.

NOOOOOO CRIPPLED FAGGOT INSTEAD.

KILL HIM ALREADY.

they were saying it all last night on Atlanta

Goddamn they are really stretching out these commercials.

I didn't tune in to the Sambo Show.

Fuck man if Punished Ihab comes in it's going to be rushed. Damn this shit to hell!

I'd rather them go NUCLEAR than suffer the ensuing limbo.

Fuck man I like this show.

The General is about to get killed.

Nice trips, Maloof played Kazuhira Al-Fayeed like A GOD DAMN FIDDLE.

>that awkward moment when you realize you've become your father

This is not a finale it's a cliffhanger. I feel empty...

That was pretty a cool scene actually. Phantom Pain was an accurate comparison because this is incomplete.

Punished Ihab is just like Big Boss shows up for literally 3-5 minutes and we are left to piece shit together.

Welp, I'm just going to pretend in my head canon that Barry snapped that general's neck shortly after the speech and beheads Captain Ahab on live television for killing his daughter. Then launches the nukes on the entire Muslim world, laughing as he burns.

Sammy is dead hopefully and Maloof is a real puppet master.

Same this was hollow, I'd accept this if it was longer and actually was a conclusion.

Why didn't they just announce this was the last season and go out with a bang? Atleast I have some new 3D ladies to fap to.

Was her daughter raped to ded

Despite all of the optimism surrounding this episode, this felt really light, to be honest. No real plot resolutions, you never really felt that things were at stake.

As Anons said, Seasons 1 and 2 were great because it was unexpected and Jamal was that one character.

Now, to keep a promise. My rarest Ocelot Molly:

Nope, stabbed in the stomach, stripped of clothes and thrown into a ditch.

Better to just think that Barry put a stop to them and somehow quashed the rebellion.

No but her corpse was stripped naked and if you're into necrophilia her ass was shown. They probably fucked her corpse a couple of times.

Nice

Holy shit

DOUBLE TRIPS OF TRUTH.

I hope Jennifer Finnegan gets some traction because she was the hero we deserved this season and best actress.

really ?
tonite was the finale?
fuck, im watching mr robot
to be like super honesto about it

That show any good? I know it has Josh from Until Dawn but otherwise this was a cliffhanger more than anything.

Anybody going to watch Bobby Hill's VA show?

Oh Kek

Given everything, you did not miss much at all. This was not a good season finale and a very poor series finale (if they go that route).

It could come back for a Season 4 and it sucks ass that Ihab showed up a lot in the first half and went quiet in the 2nd half until now.

>It could come back for a season 4
FX literally cancelled it today.

Oh, well then. Sucks that it happened, but maybe someone else could pick it up? I mean, Longmire got saved and so did some other shows, but those, admittedly were popular.

Did anyone bother with Atlanta? Is it good or is it BLM feels?