Celeb thread Late night Edition

Celeb thread Late night Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/P5GMypVylF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need the L guy again

M-My m-mistress V-Victoria Justice i-is a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a very l-lucky man t-to have her...

wb stutterbro

looking for a fight? :p

this is what am talking about

always

N-n-n-normally I j-just ig-ig-ig-ig-ig-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-nore y-you, but I just ran out of my meds so I hate you and I hope someone kicks the living shit out if you. Not enough to kill you, but enough that you wind up with locked in syndrome until you die 40 years from now.

She'd be hot in a fight...

I want TayTay to hold my dick between her fingers like that.

Tay Tay

Wanna talk about who hurt you user?

Stab my cock for TayTay, Slice my ballsack for TayTay

T-T-Thank y-you g-good s-sir; I-I'm v-very s-sorry f-for m-many m-men who w-were severely b-baited b-by Vic o-on h-her s-social m-medias, o-only t-to receive a-a smile, l-laugh in an o-odd p-pic...

Hey, Jeff.

Care to pay to get more?

I dont want to love Victoria anymore

Lewd!

seems like i have to update my phone collection because of you ;)

How is this not here yet?

if only it wasn't fake!

Get some tay you lewd anons

i can fap to this

let's talk about richardson and leto fucking this cutie

P-Please forgive m-me good sir; I-I know I-I have infuriated m-many m-men i-in m-my capture o-of V-Vic...

Alison Brie

Then let me ask you, do gods of death love apples?

I love Tay Tay!

I-I'm v-very s-sorry g-good sir; I-I appreciate your candid o-opinion a-and hope y-you understand h-her f-feelings f-for m-me run quite d-deep...

Id slice off Kenzie's little tits and eat them like apples

heh. always glad to help. you have an android yes? I ask cuz if not you can't see webms D=

I she's got great toes

Edgy

imagine pulling out and cumming all over her belly and some of it shooting as far as her face because the orgasm was just that intense

>always the same celebs
>herman so easy to spot

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

selena fucked richardson too kek

>/mpl/
kek

i'm seeing it omg

My boys

Which celeb would be the hottest to see in a fight?

yep Android ;)

I love her!

TayTay

Why is he so famous anyway?

fights aren't hot user

Nice

Why does she have such a strange nose? She doesn't even look human.

that seems less likely but if she likes casual sex, then I don't see why not

he is a very controversial photographer

why is it less likely?

fuck off herman you autistic 60 year old virgin

YOU

LIVE

YOUR

PARENTS
HAHHAHAHAHHA

;)

#IamHerman

dont even start motherfucker

models will post with other models, gross

because she was dating justin bieber at the time and isn't known for fucking random hollywood stars

Why never any pussy pics of her? Is she hiding a tiny dick between her legs with her hand?

Hnng, go on?

Wrong.

Go on?

dat butt =O

We are all herman, you psychotic schizophrenic retarded shitposting pasta projecting virgin idiot

anyone have a rabbit room?

#IamHerman

>we are all herman
>calls other ppl skitzo

herman confirmed

dem heels :p

#IamHerman

he's not a model

has literally fucked Terry R and not ashamed to admit it.

#IamHerman

lets.rabb.it/886j/P5GMypVylF

More Terry
>Expect some good stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i'd fuck both of them and not ashamed to admit it

who else click that shit?

What is it?