Today was the first time i tasted cum and it was horrible. Just disgusting. How do i get to enjoy it a bit more?

Today was the first time i tasted cum and it was horrible. Just disgusting. How do i get to enjoy it a bit more?

Eat pineapple

Magic candy's cum?

Yours or someone elses?

Your not supposed to eat your own cum you subhuman

he could be a faggot , scratch that OP is always a faggot

You don't like cum so don't fucking force yourself to eat it. It's not difficult to understand.

Where do you live? You can practice on me.

You must be tasting nigger cum. My gf says mine tastes good just a little salty.

Cum is healthy actually. Full of protein, nutrients and energy.

today i learned i'm supposed to enjoy the taste of cum

eating pineapple i hear helps with taste

Typically try to stick with a more athletic subject op. Someone who maintains a healthy diet with fruit and vegetables has healthier and sweeter tasting cum. I stay away from somewhat middle eastern types or people that smoke and rink alot of coffee. Their cum tastes pretty bitter.
Sometimes its the thrill of getting your partner there.
Now if its yours... thats tough because once you cum usually you lose your libido. But try to eat pineapple and sweet fruit. Makes cum taste sweeter and gives the fluid more of a juicy texture. When I know I'm gonna jerk later I eat a couple pineapple in a cup servings at work, drink guava juice and pineapple juice, and it tastes manageable.

My cum tastes like nose boogers, dunno about you.

You need salt and lemon, like a tequila shot.

>nutrients and energy
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Also fucking eating cum isn't healthy, if you want protein eat fucking beans, lentils, steak, or literally any other protein loaded food. Retard

Let it mix with musk and feces in your butthole and drink it from a glass, it's so sweet

This. I actually don't understand how you could not eat your own cum. You waste valuable ressources. Cum is life force right there, it can create children. When you waste it you lose the life force but when you reabsorb it back into the body you get the energy back and your organs heal themselves.

You've tasted your boogers?

Everyone did that, desu.

> when you reabsorb it back into the body you get the energy back and your organs heal themselves.
Like hell I'm gonna argue with a faggot like you, I'm outta here

Well, not me

because you're a normie underage fag

Feel free to explain yourself. You deserve a chance to prove me wrong and yourself right.
Will you say that I ate my own cum all this time in vein and I am basically just a faggot?

I am a normie but not underage and also not a fag

brush your teeth shortly beforehand
the same sort of taste change that makes orange juice so hard to drink afterward makes my cum 1000% better tasting

drinking lots of fluids also seems to water down the flavor if it is a bit strong

for a long time, I'd only try eating my cum after holding off jerking off for a week to get an extra big load.... I eventually found out smaller, fresher loads are tastier