They have a few cool songs but i can never take them seriously

They have a few cool songs but i can never take them seriously
they look like total fucking douchebags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlG2EK2I9zM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it their masculinity that offends you?

Not OP but the only person I consider masculine in that picture is the axl rose looking motherfucker.
Rest look likw literal twinks

So it's his masculinity that offends you both?

I dont find it offending at all I just dont see why you think theyre masculine
Presentation does effect the way we intake our music as people

But you said he's masculine.

Press 'F' to pay respects for the Rev

f

Shit band for bisexual 8th graders

t. homophobe. You can come out of the closet here, be yourself, be beautiful, no-one is judging you. We're all anonymous here (with a few exceptions but they speak for themselves anyway...).

city of evil is legitimately good

A7X is very good for what they are. City of Evil is easily a top 10 for me

they looks like they're from 4 different bands

It's really awful guys, go listen to some Artillery if ya want faster metal with melodic vocals, not this garbage

I love it when shitty local cover bands play their songs, but the band themselves perform them so lackluster I can't enjoy them on their own.

Have you listened to The Stage (album, not just song). There's nothing else quite like it out there. I like their stuff before it, they're great songwriters, but they've finally found their voice.

>they're great songwriters
pretty sure it's just the guitarist who has any talent, too bad he wastes it playing buttmetal.

also not that guy but i don't really get the circlejerk for that album, it's not bad but i really don't feel the need to listen to it again when there's so much better metal out there.

I used to date a stripper that loved these fags, had to listen to one of their albums during a road trip, probably the most boring metal album I've ever heard in my life no idea what the appeal is.

Well their drummer that died was the best songwriter in the band

>I used to date a stripper

t. cuckold

you think THAT'S bad?

The Stage is definitely a solid album. But it's a shame that The Rev died because he was without a doubt the most creative person in the band(aside from Brian.) Makes me wonder which direction they would've went if he were alive today.

You brought masculinity up not me
I just responded to what u thought was true and how I disgree

>3 hours ago
I live in your head, rent free.

Newest song is great
youtube.com/watch?v=mlG2EK2I9zM