Good day, my dearest friends

Good day, my dearest friends
"Daily confessions with Izaya"is here!

let's have a chat!
Tell me your darkest secrets, Anons, what is it that you hide inside?
Tell me you deepest desires, Anons, what is it that you really want?
And I will give you a hug!

lets enjoy each other, shall we?

I'll kill myself and I don't even feel sad about it anymore.

I ran out of secrets since the last few times

I want to skull fuck my wife.

so you've got it all planned already?
let us hear it

you sinners have something new every day. don't lie to me

I really hope this thread is supposed to be ironic and not another one of these petty avatarfag therapy sessions.

do you realize how messy would that be?
if there's some animosity between you, sure violence is one way to solve it, but I would advise... something more civilized.
tell me more though

oh my dear user friend, these threads are all you want them to be. I am merely giving you a place to talk. and a rather interesting topic, to that.
I'll give you an advice if you want. I will flip you off if you want.

Really Really REALLY want to kill someone, Hardly find other shit fun
>inb4 edgelord
Basicly daydream most of the time about me doing random acts of violence
For example earlier was walking my dog saw these kids, imagined one of them kicked muh poodle, So i jumped on him and started gouging his eyes out
>can't go to bed without thinking of a plan to kill someone, No car makes it hard
>why am i like this Sup Forums

That's the thing though, it doesn't need to be messy and I mean it in a loving way. Is it possible to skull fuck someone with love?
Skull love just doesn't have the right ring to it.

uu, murderous tendencies.
I'd suggest you either find something to channel these feelings to, or lock yourself up already.
because if you don't put some rules over yourself, you will just end up in jail eventually. even with murderous tendencies you can make a lot of good
or just go to therapy. you are not the only one, you know

no. I'm entirely positive there's no way to mutilate someone with love.
after all, we are all taught that love and violence are mutually exclusive.
and so they should be.

what if I want to express my love that way?

And what if I just gently penetrate her ear?

>Mfw tried joining army to supress these urges
>Mfw get rejected graded P8 due to little patch of eczma i had on my face when i was teen
>Mfw this just makes me more angry
I go to gym 3 days a week, Nothing really supresses the anger/instincts i have
>no way to catch people who deserve it and channel it like that

middle ear is one of the most sensitive to pain organs in the human body. not even talking about the inner ear. gently or not, it's a bad idea.
not to mention there's no space or place for your dick to go there. unless you want to break through the scull there.

how about you just take up an art and make some grotesque paintings or graffiti on school walls. I bet that would be satisfactory enough.

heyy I was rejected from the service because of insubordination. accept and roll on.
especially since there's nothing to do about that.
because working out just empowers you to act on your urges more.
how about firefighting? have you though about that? you may not get to kill people, but adrenaline rush would be enough to substitute this for a while.

I'm getting a green screen soon.

And it will be wonderful?

Depends on how wonderful Reimu3D sounds to you.

what are you gonna do with it?

Britbong, Need experience to become a firefighter/Cop, more than phsyically fit enough for either but need HIGH ass grades, And i fucked up school.

You have a point. Sometimes reality sucks. :(
I could just have sex with her while she's sleeping. See how far I can get without waking her up?

Wonderful! Obviously.

see if they need a volunteer first. after a while you might get a spot with less requirements as you'd have experience and made some friends.

tell me about it lol
are you sure you didn't chloroform her before that? because that would just be cheating

is Reimu gonna start streaming too?

Haha, no. Ate some pot brownies and pretty passed out. Might even be able to convince her it's all in her mind if she does wake up.

i have vivid memories that when i was younger i used to climb in to my mothers bed and lick her vagina i didnt know what i was doing but i just did i also have memories of doing sexual acts with my brother but i keep on telling myself that its fake, still not sure if real or not (male btw)

Oh no, not quite yet! I'll have to upgrade to a new shrine for that. But you'll be able to see me in cute outfits really soon!

Picture threads, for now. Maybe I'll find some other creative uses for it too.

Teehee!

I'm pretty sure that's what she meant by "Reimu 3D" and getting a green screen

yea boy, that's cheating.
not a bad idea though. keeping things spicy

nice. I do enjoy your threads. now cute outfits gona tripple the joy

when i was 12 i had a girlfriend i got nudes before we even hugged or kissed and then 3 months before i broke up with her we kissed and hugged (just a peck) and held hands then after that i broke up with her because she went all emo i wasnt scared i just didnt really find her face attractive however really nice tits and pussy

did you ever try talking to your mother about that?
to test if those memories were true or not, try to think -- who had more expensive gifts and stuff, you or your brother lol. that surely ain't no scientific approach. but in case she enjoyed it she'd be more inclined towards you.
as for your brother, you better do your best to forget it and never speak of it again lol
it is not unheard of for young boys to experiment with their sexuality

well 12 was 12. who gives a crap now. I though todays kids are into this all sex before I know your name thing, but apparently...
anyway, so what seems to be the problem? feeling remorseful for your childish actions while, in fact, being a child?

the thing is though i did it when she was asleep (+100 stealth) ive always been the favourite as she thinks im the better child but my other brother is smarter and physically fitter im just better looking but the worst thing is she doesnt know about my brother and me, and she doesnt know i do drugs and drink (16 btw)

i remember i also always used to use girls for nudes like bad i use to tell them i would show their families and friends (ofc i didnt know them in real life) and they would harm themselves badly

oh you, poor soul, do you really think she did not feel that? how many times did you do that, really?
see, she was fonder of you lol
that's an interesting thing to do. sociopathic childhood tendencies.
so how are you feeling now? urges to harm?

Dude, you muffed your mom without her knowing!? Should get some pointers from you.

teach me senpai

look, you made some friends

Indeed! Thank you, I will sleep much more peaceful tonight knowing that I've met a professional mommy muffler.

I guess he's rip already.
oh well. mother gets to wake up grumpy again

Fuck off flea bag

you've got nothing from it though.
better luck next time!
heyy what's with this hostility now

kanra?

Now there's a classic. Reminds me of when my grand dad use to swear.

sometimes I pretend to throw the stick but in actuality I keep it behind my back and let the dog run off after nothing

I've been called that a few times already.
but nope, not Kanra. not the old oldfag either.
how should I put it.... new?
yea, that's refreshing. I was expecting some fag stuff or similar

There's a girl who I really like, had a crush on her since last year
She knows I like her, but the problem is she's asexual, and doesn't want anything to do with me in that aspect

you cant be new, you asked Alice if she knew you

I have schizophrenia that i hide around all my closest friends and family

Huh. For once you're not being a complete faggot Izaya. Good for you.

he literally told someone to rape a girl

^^^^^^^^^^

>implies chloroform is fine to use on women
>doing fine

see

now that's animal abuse. EVIL
why don't you try to be her friend, first of all.
but if all you need is sex, and you attribute your physical needs to spiritual attachment, you might want to look elsewhere.
no one's asexual. except some serious hormonal problems.
what she might be, is using it as a defense mechanism.

plenty of people are asexual r u retarded

Yeah that's taken out of context.

I have been her friend for years, I've helped her through panic attacks and all the stupid 'i'm useless just kill me' stages
She's even called me her best friend and that she couldn't do without me
But I really don't know what to do

not for long though. that's one of those that will just drag you down and under and you won't even know when shit got too close to the fan.
if you are sure you might have symptoms of schizo, you should seek help. the trip is not gonna be pleasant for anyone once you break.

why than you there, Shizu-chan

I did no such thing.
I am merely here to advice people on their actions and problems. not to impose my will or my self-rightious ideas of right and wrong

Welp. Didnt read into the thread much. Great job, Izaya. The nonexistant respect I had for you is gone. Fuck this thread, see you Sup Forumstards later.

wow, sounds like FLAG

nah sounds like a black box to me

One time i went to a park with my sister and dad and her dress was loose and her nipples were showing and i popped a boner...

besides, as said,
really out of context there

Why not just stay her friend. you'll see, once she gets out of the rut she might actually be something else entirely

ohey, what's up, flag man.
you are really uncalled for here.
better get ready for Alice thread in a few minutes instead.

woah, you got aroused by a female. unthinkable, user!

>Tell me your darkest secrets, Anons, what is it that you hide inside?

I stuck a tooth brush up my ass and tried to flush it down the toilet at my uncles when I was 13-14, it was my toothbrush

>Tell me you deepest desires, Anons, what is it that you really want?

Honestly? A fuck ton of money and cocaine and time

probably

Stop making this threads homosexual fuck, you are the vermin that is killing Sup Forums, i hope that one day you will die slowly and painfully, i will enjoy every second of it until you stop breathing, then i will proceed to delight myself with your dead body until i cum litters and litters of white and sticky cum in your holes. It wish you luck with getting killed by any possible means and suffer a lot OP