Target BTFO

1.2 million people signed the Target boycott.

Mother FUCK Target. I will NEVER spend my money there again.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/04/20/target-use-bathroom-your-gender-identity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHCzV2FrSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was that a boycott or the usual news-based psychological takedown?

When will people learn that pandering to social justice is bad for business?

what exactly happened?

Maybe when their retirement funds go down the drain over where to fucking take a leak.

I wonder if Target will ever wake up. The best way to deal with SJWs(and to build a loyal customer base) is to tell them to fuck right off and hold your ground. Protein World is a perfect example.

what is target and what happened

foxnews.com/us/2016/04/20/target-use-bathroom-your-gender-identity.html

Some context would be nice. Not everyone is an oblivious autist like yourself

It's an overpriced Wal*Mart alternative with an all-seeing-eye logo that panders to whatever local price bracket is just wealthy enough to want to feel trendy, and then sells them slightly better shit than you can get at Wal*Mart at whatever inflated prices they think you will pay.

Even after this they still won't budge.

Do SJWs spend money? I thought they were all poorfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHCzV2FrSM

Remember never to buy Absolut again.

Absolut was always shitty so nothing of value has been lost

Maybe when they realize that SJWs have no money and that the silent majority is not okay with their children being endangered

>have 50k in student debt and a useless degree
>continue to donate money to #cucks4bernie

Kek

And then their Jew masters said, PUSH THE TRANSGENDER BATHROOM AGENDA IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU IT WILL BE BIG BUCKS FOR YOU IF YOU DO

And it turned out the Jew Slave was canon fodder once again.

Literally just got back from Target.

>walk into bathroom
>avoid eye contact with guy coming out doing just a downward looking nod
>ignore guy taking a poo
>go wee for 15 seconds
>wash hands
>everything went better than expected

Why are people such little bitches about bathrooms?

That's right, people bought into the propaganda being pushed to piss them off so they go vote to "prevent this make-believe issue". The left does it too on different issues.

Did you listen to All Things Considered on Friday?

I've bought it for a few times when it was on a discount.

Never again.

I used a unisex bathroom today and could hear the woman after me slamming the toilet seat down in disgust.

Why do people think women can handle traps in the bathroom?

Now I have a target credit card for no reason. I guess I'll still shop on their website

Or Chik Fil-A

I still shop at Target because I hate Walmart with a passion. The place always smells like shit and the employees look like slaves.

Soooooo, when do we start buying the dip?

Do you think it will do lower?

lel one of the buildings near me renovated the bathrooms, but for some reason they only left acoustic ceiling tile between the women's room and the men's room, so if you sit down to take a plop you can hear everything on the other side even if you don't want to.

I've heard guys mutter, huff, and have explosive anus events, but I've never heard the kind of violence and frustration from the next room over. It boggles my mind.

Based Chick-Fil A STILL denies faggots to work to this day.

>Faggot/Twinkie/Sissy/Dyke? Y/N
Is that on their job application?

No. But you know how liberals work. They actually believe that they should tell people their preference, hence why a situation like that would happen.

Every Federal form ever:

CHECK HERE TO INDICATE YOUR RACE (OPTIONAL)

>user did you indicate your race?
What? No. Why would I?
>user I don't get it
I'm not a racist. Why is that even on there?
>user but the government needs it to make good choices!
What are you even talking about, you just told me the government sucks at everything
>user why are you such a racist!
But all I did was not be racist...
>RRREEEEEEEEEEE

>local price bracket is just wealthy enough to want to feel trendy,

Whaaaaat? What kind of reject are you to think this, Target, anything to do with Trendy.

>silent majority
When will this meme end? I've heard silent majority for the last two elections and gotten completely fucked.

Hillary is going to win and I'm pissed. Silent majority is a lazy majority

I never thought so, but they've been targeting where to put the new stores. Most stores, like cars, tend to chase the upscale market to keep the money rolling in. The latest one nearest me was an early adopter for a regentrification effort, so they take the load from a particular earlier Google effort, and so it's full of this odd mix of Google-salaried jew-chinks and local black kids looking for a hangout, manned by whites caught in the middle. All the while, the prices for everything are marked up beyond belief from you could get just down the road somewhere else, but then you'd have to deal with the locals.

It's insane. It's a market segment.

Nasty ass Sjw rape lover detected

#SJWithstand

haha product of Sweden.