Hey Sup Forums so I am in love with this trap and I don't know what to tell "her" Everytime when I try to speak to...

Hey Sup Forums so I am in love with this trap and I don't know what to tell "her" Everytime when I try to speak to "her" I get nervous can Sup Forums help me get some boi pussy

most likely not

i've seen some make this thread before with the same pic

i made the experience that one has trouble convincing a real trans girl fucking you if you are focussing on her dick.

also, a trap is a gaylord playing a role. play along with him and treat him as a she. that should do the trick

post her kik

fucking cringe

dont fucking date a trap, that's the ultimate meme

just treat her like you would any other girl, honestly. show interest in her interests, try to make her laugh. stop focusing on her dick and asshole, treat her like a person. show her you're interested in who she is, not just her body.

nudes or gtfo

just think about how this is your only life and you could die any second. Live your life to the fullest, user because you never know when it all will cut to black.

lord, she's cute. more pics?

OP, I understand wanting to fuck her, I'd bend her over in a heartbeat. Treat her with respect, ask her about her interests, find common ground, ask her on a date. The more you talk to her, the easier it should be.

just believe in yo self and ask her out.

She looks like a fucking weeb. Talk about anime or some shit. Show her your collection of fan service statues. I don't know. Don't be a total aspie and she should come around.

kek

she cute

"She" "her"

"Her"? If it has a penis, it's a male.

Maybe believing that he is a woman could work

Little bitch must look cute with a cock between her pretty lips

>"her"
Why not ask /lgbt/?
There is no need to use slang words like trap or write "her" in exclamation marks.
If you are gay, you are gay. Fuck it, its 2017!
Be proud to get out of the closet and hammer this guy!
Just tell him you want to bang and its done.
"Traps" are still guys and have the same sexdrive like we all have. So forget about this emotial bullshit you need to do with girls and dig right in.
Cheers!

LEL

Op here I am think about to take "her" to a date which seems a good idea for a date

Op here I am think maybe take "her" to dinner after that maybe take "her" to my place for a "few" beer then when "she" drunk I go for it

Op I could maybe buy a sexy maid outfit with some cat ears and a cat tail just to be ready when we have sex